Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, December 30, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:38 AM

thanks, this is my sat to work but i have every sunday off so im good. yea we're still changing labels, its just a long tidious project but we're half way finished im a driver also so sometimes i have to make deliveries which gets in the way lol. i wish you a happy new years eve/day also

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Jay, it's great to see you on the Blog..Wish you a fast day at work & I hope that you get the weekend `off. Are you still changing the labels on everything...Wish you a Super New Years Eve & New Year 2012...

Last edited by Space; 12-30-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Chick-n-Bits?!?!?!? You dumb_ss, I ordered TACOS!!!!

Sorry `Mike, Sometimes, many times I have a very difficult
time understanding many human beings 4-Sure
LOL, funny post.....LOL
===========================================
p.s. Thanks Jay, for your reply & wishes...I appreciate 4-Real...

Attached Thumbnails Friday, December 30, 2011-tacospace.jpg  
Old 12-30-2011, 10:08 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now. We went in for 2 hours to test out the new line and fill the buffer back up. Who knows what I'll do the rest of the day. I think in the meantime I'll be making some food. Pretty sure my tranny is on its way out too, so Dustin I feel your pain. I just gotta hope it holds on till I get the truck back on the road. I need to find someone with access to a scantool that can scan the transmission to make sure it's not just a solenoid.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone! Just watching the hangover 2 with my mom.. pretty funny so far! I hope everyone is having a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend!

Ill be.checking in later!

Luv Ash!

Old 12-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone, cloudy here today and a bit warmer at 42. I was thinkin about tinkering with the monte, but i've decided to sit and relax since i finaly have the time to. Sit and watch some episodes of top gear, i have a long way to go. Space congrats on your anniversary.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:33 AM

Hi `Drew, (Sarge) I hope things work out for you & that your trans holds up until you have the $'s to repair...
Stay strong & don't let it get you down...You can only `do, what you can only `do...So many have it worse then us for sure...Wish you a Super 2012..
============================
Hi Ashley, it's great that you can spend quality time with your Mother. Wish you & family a Super New 2012...
Luv 2 U & `all from `Space
========================================
`Keane, enjoy your free time, because school will be starting soon...I wish I had the time to watch more TV & that I had cable....I have so much 2 look 4ward to in life...
EnJoy your lazy day & have a Super New Year 4-Sure
p.s. Thank You for your words/post !

OK, It's your turn to post....Yes You reading this _________________There's plenty of space left ~> LOL

Last edited by Space; 12-30-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks space, i do have work this evening but i might aswell use my spare time for some relaxing. Hope you have an easy shift if you work tonight

Old 12-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Hope everyone here has a great New Years. I will be leaving for Ft. Madison, Iowa to see some relatives tonight.
Thank You everyone for the help & support you have given me in 2011. Hopefully 2012
will be better for us all !

-Mark in Kansas.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:45 AM

Hey everybody - check out these pix of my new Knight's Crest...I wanted to replace the front bowtie but it wouldn't fit so I put it on the rear under the third brake light and it looks perfect. Has anybody else done this on a sixth generation Monte??

Attached Thumbnails Friday, December 30, 2011-crest-038.jpg   Friday, December 30, 2011-crest-046.jpg  
Old 12-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi `Angie,
I hope that you & your daughter are having a great day 2gether...Now, I'm hungry for Taco's...Yes, 4 breakfast..
Wish you a great day to clean your Monte & Enjoy Life
==========================================
Thanks `Tadd for your words...I want a Space Barbie 2 .
Let us know `if you test drive the new Caddy Coupe 4 your wife ? Wish you a Super Time `Off & New Year 2012
=========================================
Hi `Zach, what's happening in your life...? Have you been riding your bike ? Did you gain any weight over the Super Holiday foods ? Wish you a fast work day & Super New Year
===========================================
Hi Jerry, I hope you are getting lots of Sun & having fun..Really like your location for the Taz T-Shirt Pictures...
Wish you lots of fun & a safe trip back home...
Party Smart & EnJoy your New Years `Eve in the SunShine
====================================
Greg, I hope you find time to take some pictures, after you clean up your BEAST Also wish you a E.Z. fix on your leak Wish you & family the Best in 2012 4-Sure-EnJoy
=============================================
Hi `Amy, wish you a fast work day & some rest for your Marathron New Years Eve T.V. Watch'in You are wise to stay home & avoid the crazies out there..
Wish you a SuperSuper 2012
Hey space. Not much goin on here. I have been riding on my trainer alot. Managed not to gain any weight over the holidays so far . I find out tuesday if the company thay makes the bike i want has any in stock. Hopefully they do.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, December 30, 2011