Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, April 5, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 10:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good luck dave!

hey space! not to much going on this weekend, Work as usual!
Looking forward to the Syracuse vs. Michigan game in NCAA basketball!
Me and Matt have a friendly rivalry there

How about you any plans?

Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Well I don't have a choice really on jury duty. Just a matter of whether or not I have to go.

In other news, the kid who I replaced in frozen posted a picture of his paycheck this morning. His check more than quadrupled mine. He went to a new store to go full time and become a manager, congrats to him. My check feels pathetic now i'm sure my time will come.

Hi `Keane,
Thanks 4 your reply...Keep working hard & honest & I'm sure that your future will be rewarded 4 your efforts.

I'm sure that your advanced education will really help you get 2 where U want 2 `be Wish U the best 4-$ure

Below is an old song one of my senior citizen friends would sing when I was younger....The words in your post reminded me of it...."My Day will come" > Sing `it 2 your Monte's LoL
^ Now, that was another weird & crazy submission by empty`space..
It's amaz'in what he does 2 fill up the spaces on the MCF (LOL)
====================================
Hi `Devin, I will be doing what I'm always doing (Work'in & Play'in) LOL
I do hope 2 get a break this weekend & get 2 visit with my BeachBum Family....
I hope yours & Matt teams win (LOL)...I don't get the chance 2 watch 2 much TV or even follow NASCAR this year...
I have a lot 2 look 4ward 2 in my life....My fun time is the MCF (WoW)...
Wish U a Great Day/WeekEnd....4-Sure!!!!

Last edited by Space; 04-05-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Looking forward to the Syracuse vs. Michigan game in NCAA basketball!
Me and Matt have a friendly rivalry there
That's right! Devin, you called this match up a while ago too.

Detroit Tigers home opener vs. the Yankees right now!

Coincidence it's another Michigan/New York match up.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Lunch time. Trying to decide if i should join a training program to become a department manager. My only thought is i don't plan to be here forever. So im just not sure if.i should do that or.not. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated

Old 04-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Had probably the creepiest moment at work today.....
I'm cleaning up my car with some spray detailer in the parkinglot on break.. and a normal customer is sitting in his car the entire time.(good 15 minutes) Before he finally left he backed over to me & said "Hey, I'm not trying to be a creeper or anything...but you look REALLY sexy detailing your car like that!! Its kind of a turn on."

uh........ just...uh...... o___o
I feel kinda violated.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well I could not finish up the last shade on the Patio. Drill had to be charged again. With only 6 holes left to drill. It gave up on me ! But its OK. I was getting pretty warm out there in the Sun. Temp around 88 degrees. So it was a blessing. I went into the house and ate a sandwich and took a nap. Now 2 1/2 hrs later. Were eatting dinner and heading up to the TIKI bar for a few COLD ones . Plus theres intertainment up there tonight . So I won't be back here till after 8 our time. So I guess early Saturday morning. The 2nd shade will be up in about an hour . Ok almost time to go. C ya all later...................

Old 04-05-2013, 06:29 PM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Had probably the creepiest moment at work today.....
I'm cleaning up my car with some spray detailer in the parkinglot on break.. and a normal customer is sitting in his car the entire time.(good 15 minutes) Before he finally left he backed over to me & said "Hey, I'm not trying to be a creeper or anything...but you look REALLY sexy detailing your car like that!! Its kind of a turn on."

uh........ just...uh...... o___o
I feel kinda violated.
Watch yourself Jen. Takes all kinds to make this crazy world goaround. I'd stop doing that in the parking lot. Or unless your with some friends who an watch out for you. Never know what that can lead too . Those creeps are all over

Old 04-05-2013, 06:31 PM

1 Year Member

One more thing before I go. Dave hasn't text me in two days! . So now I know this is serious! I'm going to text him and find out what the Hells going on with him.....

Old 04-05-2013, 07:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Lightbulb

Rick:
I'm alive! Lol
Went to a dermotologist.(at my age?)
Anyway turns out I had a ginormous acne cist on my neck.(about the size of a strawberry).
That showed up in a matter of 3 days!
I never had acne as a kid....
So, Go figure.
The dermotologist said I needed to go to emergency immediately! So I did...they numbed it up....lanced it and P U boy you talk about a gross smelling stuff..
Removed the white and yellow goop out of my neck(it was on top of a major artery) packed it with anticeptic..and gauze... Covered it up..
Told me to come back in 2 or 3 days for a checkup... I guess it's a serious problem.when they get as big as mine was...????
They said I'd be ok once it heals....gave me 2kinds of antibiotics and some Norco for pain.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Watch yourself Jen. Takes all kinds to make this crazy world goaround. I'd stop doing that in the parking lot. Or unless your with some friends who an watch out for you. Never know what that can lead too . Those creeps are all over
Yea, thats why I'm a brown belt 1st degree I can probably take them down faster than you could say "aww sh*t!"

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, April 5, 2013