Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- FRIDAY - 7/31/09 - Member's Post & BLOG : )

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 08:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i've got a detail on an 01silverado...guy offered me double my asking price after cleanin up a few scratches in his paint last night...doing inside, outside and the engine bay....tomarow...

Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 AM

...`Justin, Good 2 Read that U R Xcited & that U R gett'in double $'s 4 your work...EnJoy Your Day ~> WeekEnd..

,,,`Mike, Hope U R feel'in all better & that U get out early & enjoy your special weekend..

...Todd the `Teacher...Super Pic's of your area & Mountains : )
Hope U have a Great day & weekend and that a new job is in your Future 4-Sure....

..`Brent -JrCar-, EveryOne @ Space'sRomperRoom is wav'in & say'in `Hi : ) lol EnJoy your Weekend...

...`Lou, aka `Taz, EnJoy your day `off & go drive your Monte & `Life....

Wish everyone read'in a `Happy 4-Sure : )

Old 07-31-2009, 09:34 AM

Happy friday everyone. Good things are coming for all of us. I am heading over the mountains today to take my grandpa home and help my cousin move. Have a great day and I will be back to post tomorrow.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM

...Todd the Teacher, we wish you a safe trip, and also thanks again for posting/sharing your super pic's...What type of camera did you use ?

Old 07-31-2009, 11:13 AM
10 Year Member

today is going pritty gd. me n the g/f are planning a trip to cedarfalls drag strip in about 2weeks her oldmans gunna be racing and it would be our first time to a track this summer & baby jacks first

Old 07-31-2009, 11:15 AM
10 Year Member

planin on just taking her parents van with my parents little pop up camper and staying at the track

Old 07-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

afternoon,everyone! still here in nyc, and im probibly gonna be here another week, which is alwright with me, lol. ive been tryin to keep track of posts, but have not had much time to respond to any, lol.
the parking gradge where the car thats here ( saturn) is kept is right off of 5th ave, and it has some pretty amazing stablemates, a real dram gradge. imma try to get some pics for everyone.

justin, sounds like a good week. that reminds me i need to look up the date of the old daze drags at island dragway over in jersy. have fun, man.

everyone else, have a good one!!

space, we also passed a store that had a sign that reads " beach bum tanning" which reminded me of you guys in florida. again, imma try to get a pic for ya.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by skylark65

space, we also passed a store that had a sign that reads " beach bum tanning" which reminded me of you guys in florida. again, imma try to get a pic for ya.
LoL `Ryan, Yes several people steal our name &
use it for profit lol

Hope U R hav'in a SuperTime & that you can share some
pictures for those of us that can never get `off
our islands : ) Wish U a SuperDay & Vacation.
EnJoy your Time = `Life : )
Peace/Out
`Space

Old 07-31-2009, 12:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ryan

Did you hear about the F2 tornado that hit stroudsburg? Hopefully nobody you knew was hurt.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Ryan
Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep

Did you hear about the F2 tornado that hit stroudsburg? Hopefully nobody you knew was hurt.

The Powers of Mother Nature

Never know when ?
Never know where ?
Never know who ?
We must live `Now

Tornado in PA
So yesterday around 1:30 there was a tornado by my house. We arent common to get twisters but we have been seeing more and more lately. This si the first acual touchdown and this size. My house did not suffer any damage just some cleanup around from trees and mysterious parts of things. Other people werent so lucky. Nobody was injured or killed which is amazing especially being there was absolutely no warning. It is a confirmed F2 tornado. Here are a few photos I got of the storm and the aftermath. The winds reached 135mph.

Jul 31, 2009 ... In the aftermath of Wednesday's tornado begins the process that ... An aerial view of the destruction at Blakeslee farm on Middle Road the day after a class F2 tornado tore though the area. ... Weather Service: Tornado also hit northwest N.J. ... view into Stroudsburg and the rest of the township. ...
www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?... - 7 hours ago - Similar
More results from www.poconorecord.com »

Last edited by Space; 07-31-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Quick Reply: - FRIDAY - 7/31/09 - Member's Post & BLOG : )