Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, 3/21/2014 >Click Here<

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 10:46 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile "Zach, we will take U 2 the Sun" (LOL)

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Enjoy it while you can! They are talking a good size nor easter snowstorm Tuesday/Wednesday! More snow for the northeast!!!

Morning Space! hope you're having an awesome day!

Hi `Devin, everyday I get is a awesome day...If it isn't, I do my best to make it one...Some days are easier then others. Today I hope to get `off @ noon.

Beach Bum Tommy purchased his Grandmother's home + is buying a new 2014 Scion tc with all the TRW equipment.
I think both are good investments for him.

My grandfather & my boss got him a great financial advisor & he is being wise with his inheritance It's great that he got the beach home he grew `up in. The past owner that purchased it from his grandmother did intensive updates & now has a large two car garage. (His home insurance is super high since it's right on the beach). My grandfather home is a few homes away. I'm really so happy for him 4-Sure
* Beach Bum `Mike is going to move in with him on his days `off, but keep his condo in Cocoa Beach. Life is good for the Beach Bum Family.
=======================================
Hi `George, thanks for posting your new additions to the family. > They are cute pup's. Wish you many good years 2gether . I'm sure your son & you fell in love with them 4-Real. > Enjoy the companionship
======================
Tadd, it's great to see you back & posting some super news & events.. Will be looking 4ward to your updates. Enjoy your toys & your `Life > U worked hard 4 all of them.
Take good care of yourself & your Super Deuce
================================
Hi `Keane, sorry > we just can't control Mother Nature U can yell & scream, but she just doesn't listen. I will wish you sunshine & a Happy Days `off. Be the driver & don't let the bad things drag you down in2 the pity pots of life...Good Luck!
=================================
This weather makes no place in Pittsburgh. Who wants to move me to somewhere warm

Hi `Zach, be prepared, I just sent the Mother Ship to pick you `up...They are departing for Planet `SUN...(Oh, pack your suntan lotion > it's warm there > EnJoy (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 03-21-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Space thanks for starting the Daily Members Blog!
As usual.. You certainly keep it bright and cheery especially with some of the beautiful sunny weather were experiencing!
Thanks!!!!

Perry:
Sorry to hear about your begal...
I know the feeling all to well... As I lost my Lab not to long ago...Its never easy to lose a family member/pet... My best friend just lost his Jack Russel over the weekend... all the best to your family/children!

Owen:
Cute puppys dude!
Good Luck in the MOTM as well!
Devin:
Enough is enough...sheesh!
Anything in the Almanac about when its officially not going to snow anymore? Thanks for the heads up....

Tadd:
That's gotta feel Great knowing your about to change the Monte's existence! Talk about top notching it! Lets just hope the weather holds out for you to get it there and back untouched by the weather!
Don't forget to post a video of the New Voice of the Deuce!

Supposedly,
The Monte had some stuff that needed finishing up..I'm hopefully going to be able to bring it home later this evening from the shop... Got my fingers crossed!

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 03-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Beach Bum Tommy purchased his Grandmother's home + is buying a new 2014 Scion tc with all the TRW equipment.
I think both are good investments for him.

My grandfather & my boss got him a great financial advisor & he is being wise with his inheritance It's great that he got the beach home he grew `up in. The past owner that purchased it from his grandmother did intensive updates & now has a large two car garage. (His home insurance is super high since it's right on the beach). My grandfather home is a few homes away. I'm really so happy for him 4-Sure

Financial advisors are a must in today's world. We got one through Hantz Financial (A co-worker suggested him)

With out Matt's wise advice I could not think of retiring. Besides he has/shows a 69 Camaro. So he understands my mod addiction and keeps me in check (LOL) He has quadrupled my investments and I even scored a garneted wage through one of them. A BIG load of this ole man's mind

Old 03-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Cool "Get the most from your `NOW" > WoW

Thanks Mod `David for your posts/words & helping everyone on the forum. Looking forward to seeing your Monte + sharing it's beauty with our MCF Family

I hope you get good weather to take some great pictures
======================================
Hi `Tadd, yes > it pays to watch your investment $'s & do your homework before you have someone be in charge of your investments. It's great that you found a good one & can plan a great retirement. Wish you the best 4-Sure...

Wish everyone a super day & weekend. It's beautiful today in Florida & I can't wait to escape my work prison. I'm just about finish work & waiting for one more fax. Meeting Bum's Mike & Tommy for lunch > I'm looking 4ward to it 4-Sure.

I'm ready to Blast `Off & get some energy food
Peace/Out 2 `all > EnJoy your `Present

Old 03-21-2014, 11:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Good afternoon gang, MAN today seems to be FLYING!!!
I will be leaving work early to take my new-to-me Grand Am to my insurance agent's office (since it's a rebuilt title, they want to have pics of it on file, make sure they are not insuring a pile of junk). The car stands on it's own, it's in super shape, especially considering it was a rebuild. I'm more then happy to let them check it out.

As for getting my Monte out (like some are talking), it's too early. I'm outside storage, so I'm not even going to prep it until I see better signs of the weather being worth the time to prep it.

Old 03-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Morning all! I thought it was sunday today... drugs man haha.
Still recovering from the surgery. But im gushing right now aafter what I just found on craigslist.

This thing needs to be owned by a monte carlo enthusiast.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4382891942.html

I haven't even seen one of these for sale ever.

Old 03-21-2014, 12:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Space, that's awesome to hear everyone is doing great!

Here are the 3 different scenarios for the winter storm next Tuesday

Here is what is currently predicted.

Old 03-21-2014, 02:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Well I got some bad news when I got to work. Hours are being cut again and starting next week my limit will be 25 per week. Down from the 36+ I currently work. Almost wish I didnt have the intimidator now, its going to take the bulk of my income to keep it now.

Old 03-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Talking >Buckle Up > Hold on > Life is happening 4-Sure<

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Space, that's awesome to hear everyone is doing great!

Thanks `Devin,
The Bum's & I do our best to make good things happen in life. They don't work all the time, but we never give `up trying to get to where we want to `be..

We just had a great lunch & get 2gether @ Pizza Hut (I pig'ed `out 4-Sure) It was delicious + a good salad. I had to get back to work for a meeting with the new technicians that are installing a new warehouse system @ 4P.M.

Yes, life has many up's & down's 4-Sure...

I wish you & member's more `up's in life then downs 4-Really-Sure.

EnJoy the adventures of life & your `present > Now > WoW..
Make it happen > Don't give `Up getting 2 where U wanta `be

Last edited by Space; 03-21-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Well I got some bad news when I got to work. Hours are being cut again and starting next week my limit will be 25 per week. Down from the 36+ I currently work. Almost wish I didnt have the intimidator now, its going to take the bulk of my income to keep it now.

Hi `Keane,
I just seen your bad news post after I composed my above post.
You sure have some bad `karma or really bad luck.

I've said would've, could've, should've many times & as I travel this journey of life. I've learned some hard lessons & I hope I don't repeat them...Life is a learning experience & you can only `do the best that you can do... Some things, many things are just out of your control.

You can just `do the best that you can `do...A negative attitude or poor me syndrome will only make you fall further into your pity pot.
You still have options & choices (?) If you take the time to dream about what you want to `do > Make a plan > Act `it...

If your 1st plan don't work, revise it & keep trying until you get to where you want to `be. Maybe it was premature to get you S.S. `if it is to much for you in your present situation ? You are the only one that can really decide what is best for you ?

I'm only sharing what I've been taught by my elders/mentor's & my grandfather in hopes that it may help you. It may not, but maybe some of my words or experiences will. That's why I take my time to share with those I care about...

I just wish you the best on building your own map of life to get to where you want to `be... I like to see everyone in my life `happy..
Yes, I'm a dreamer, but I've learned that "Dreams are where I want to `go & work is how I'll get there" > Your Turn "Good Luck" 4-Sure...
Peace/Out from MCF `Space (a member of your Monte Carlo Family)

`Keane "Make it Happen"
U R the driver of your `Life!

Last edited by Space; 03-21-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, 3/21/2014 >Click Here<