Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, 3/14/2014, Check In

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 07:32 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Unhappy Sad News as a Reminder 2 `all on their highways of Life

Good Morning `Devin & Thanks for our MCF Weather Report. It's sad to read that there is going to be more snow. Look forward to your updates.

Member's, be safe out there on your highways of `Life...Everyone plans on a tomorrow, but some (many) don't get another day
Enjoy every minutes of everyday that you are given >What `if ? <
Sad example below from Ohio >Drive Defensely 4-Sure < Be Safe out there
US March 12, 2014
3 dead after pileups on snowy Ohio Turnpike

Photo: AP A multi-vehicle accident in the eastbound lane of the Ohio Turnpike near the County Road 268 overpass ties up traffic Wednesday, March 12, 2014, near Clyde, Ohio. Pileups on the Ohio Turnpike involving at least 50 vehicles killed at least two people and seriously injured a state trooper on Wednesday, said the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

Update on Jenna's car, the bearing was going bad, but it wasn't severe. Her tires were really bad though and that was the reason for most of the noise.

Got her 2 new front tires, and I'll do her wheel bearing myself at the end of the month.

Hi `Admin `Mike,
(we sure have many member's named `Mike : ),
It's great to read that it wasn't a major problem since `Jenna isn't covered under a warranty + that you have the talent to do the repairs yourself

Wish you a trouble`free repair & a safe ride for `Jenna
========================================
Good Morning `Tom,
Wish you a fast recovery & a feel `all better. Thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family

Old 03-14-2014, 08:06 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning forum, happy friday. My last day off before I have to go back to school and today is supposed to be nice. I am pretty happy about that.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:18 AM

Pittsburgh, PA
Friday 9:00 AM
Scattered Clouds
°F | °C

Precipitation: 0%

================================================== ========================================
Good Morning `Zach WoW> Looks Cold to us Florida Natives > LOL >(It did get in2 the 40's last eve) It was 60's in the warehouses

Wish you a great day in the Steel City What are you going to `do ? Don't be CRAzY `Zach (LOL) > EnJoy your sunny day! Thanks 4 checking in with your MC Family

Last edited by Space; 03-14-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Old 03-14-2014, 09:36 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone!

Still not feeling well. Got one heck of a cough that I can't get rid of. Seeing my doctor on Monday. In the mean time, my throat hurts so much, it hurts just to talk.

Supposed to warm up a bit today. So hopefully the snow we got a couple days ago will melt.

Old 03-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Smile >Wish U a `all better 4-Sure<

Originally Posted by Taz
Morning everyone!

Still not feeling well. Got one heck of a cough that I can't get rid of. Seeing my doctor on Monday. In the mean time, my throat hurts so much, it hurts just to talk.

Supposed to warm up a bit today. So hopefully the snow we got a couple days ago will melt.

Hello `Lou,
Sorry 2 read that you still aren't feeling well. It's good to read that you have a doctor's appointment & hopefully he can destroy the cold bug that you got ...Just think how much you will appreciate feeling better when it's gone.

I think you've just been working to hard at work & taking care of your father. I think we are both due for a vacation 4-Sure.

Here's some Florida Sunshine Take good care of yourself `Ok

Old 03-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, space i feel you about friday. Just another day of the week really. Off to work soon, supposed to sit down with my manager to work on my training. We'll see how that goes.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Smile Good Luck @ work 2day `Keane

Hi `Keane,
It's all good, I get paid good for all the hours I put in + my boss just called & he will be at the warehouse in about 30 minutes & invited me to lunch ...I'm super hungry 2, but I always am (LOL)...

I worked 18 hrs yesterday & just finished a 12 hour shift...Tired, but happy 4-Sure...

Wish you good training today Just keep a good positive attitude & don't let other's drag you down... You are blessed with a great brain & just try to lower yourself to your manager's level > LOL > LOL <

Wish all a Super Friday & WeekEnd...Get out there or stay in & enjoy the present of Life 4-Sure...
Peace & Happiness 2 `all from

Old 03-14-2014, 01:17 PM

Hey everyone, how are you? I'm just chilling today. Hope everyone has a nice and safe day.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, 3/14/2014, Check In