Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, 12/23/11 <-Check In

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 06:58 AM

Thanks Ashley. Only thing on my record are a couple speeding tickets (the most recent being 4 1/2 years ago) so I'm a shoe-in. I get drug tested several times a year by the Army so that's nothing for me. I just gotta make it through the next few weeks money-wise and I'll be good after that.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:04 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You are welcomed `Mike,
I hope that your volunteer work 2 help other's is contagious..Yes, there are many rewards for helping other's in need (The #'s are growing everyday, & I pray that the ones that have (?) can share with those that do not have anything)...There should not be any hungry children in our country, or in our World. The season for giving should `be everyday for those that have
Thank You
========================================
Hi Drew (Sarge) Good Luck on finding some work to help during your break...Wish you good luck on your transfer & in life..EnJoy & make the best of your Holiday Season.
======================================
Hi Ashley, thanks for your words & I wish you a Super Super `Day & Holidays

Old 12-23-2011, 07:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Rick, Mike, Drew, Ashley, and Space. Just got up, today is the day to get things packed and ready to leave for vacation on Monday. Dont want to deal with this tomorrow as it is our family get together and Sunday is Christmas. I am ready to get away for a while. Hopefully some warm weather. Been watching forecast, not too bad. Have a great day everyone.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well Drew sounds to me like your a lock for the job. .. Well being a Navy Vet. I know all about the hurry up and wait & the upper command. That don't know any more then you do. Facts of life. But keep in touch with us on here. Might be that easy to do considering where your going. Jerry enjoy your vacation if your driving be safe.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everybody!

Drew, sounds like you shouldn't have a problem getting it. And Jerry, have a good one!

Lots going on around my house right now. And haven't been able to get on the computer much lately.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Rick, you have been nominated by someone for MOTM, but it looks you you don't have your garage set up. Better get on that for next month.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning guys!

Just gotta get through today and then it's up to the Poconos for the weekend

Old 12-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Morning all. Well another laid back day today. Re-Financing looks good for now, if the home apprasal is high enough.

Leaving for Payola, Kansas tomorrow morn to spend christmas with Daughter, Son-in-law and the grand kids so will be off-line for awhile after today.

It will be good to interact with the little ones. We will be back before New years as Ronda and I are stay at home type obsrvers of the New Year.

Wish you all a Happy Holiday however you obsrve it. Be safe and be happy!

Old 12-23-2011, 08:34 AM

Thanks Rick. I have friends over there and am able to communicate with them pretty regularly. I shouldn't have any problem logging in on here during my off time. Skype will also be one of my better forms of communication (and how I keep in touch with my family since my mom and brother both have Skype).

Old 12-23-2011, 08:37 AM

Good morning fellow Monte lovers...finally finished shopping yesterday. I was looking for calendars and was sad to see that local book stores are closing down around here. Borders and Barnes & Noble used to have tons of calendars at this time of year - now they're gone. Today I have one more day of work and then wrapping presents for the grandkids.

Rick, you need to download pix from your computer to your MCF Garage so people can vote for you (MOTM). Your beautiful red SS should win for January!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, 12/23/11 <-Check In