Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, 05/23/2014 >Check In<T.G.I.F.<

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning to all. N happy friday. I wish the weather would ease up so I can start detailing the car. But right now I'm stuck at work and they are having a cookout later so I'm hunvry now

Old 05-23-2014, 08:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool >EnJoy Life > Celebrate `it<

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morning EV1!

I slipped yesterday and had a cigarette.... But back on track again couldn't believe how shippy I felt right after.. Anyway.. Yesterday was a Great day..... Got the oil changed on the Monte and I'm so looking forward the meet...

Have a Great weekend EV1!
\

Hi Moderataor `David,
You & those Nun's better Stop smoking or I'm gona tell GOD..
Wish you a great meet & Holiday WeekEnd..4>Sure
======================
Hello `Amy,
Don't give `up on your workouts....There's many rewards you can't see, but you can feel.

Wish you & member's a great day & holidays weekend > EnJoy

=================================
Hi `George, wish you a E.Z. Work Shift & a Super Fun Weekend with family > EnJoy

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-23-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Address? haha no way!!

Old 05-23-2014, 10:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning everyone Im progressing and feeling stronger. I want to thank everyone one for there prayers and well wishes it did make a difference.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Cool >Be Safe out there on your Highways this weekend > Always< I may be out there (LOL)<

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Address? haha no way!!

That's `OK Admin `Mike, we understand, but I bet U we could find you (?) 4>Sure (LOL)

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning everyone Im progressing and feeling stronger. I want to thank everyone one for there prayers and well wishes it did make a difference.

Hello `Mel, it's great to read that your are progressing & feeling stronger...The human body is amazing on repairing itself...

Space was happy to hear that you are `OK, (He mentioned you in his mail to the BumFamily) + the seniors also follow what's happening on the MCF..

Take good care of yourself & don't over do it `OK...
Keep us updated & we look 4ward to your active return to your Monte Carlo Family
===========================================
What's everyone doing for the HOLIDAYS ?
Can we come & join you ?

Old 05-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone, still trying to figure out things to do on my day off today, was able to sleep in which is always a nice thing, but looks like the storm we had may have left a bit of debris to clean up in the yard one side of our property is lined with trees but they all belong to the neighbor so maybe he will be kind enough to come over and pick up all the small branches, but I'm not holding my breath lol

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:11 PM
Cool Skateboarder's Be on the Look Out for Crazy Man <LOL<

Hi `Ken,
Don't hold your breath 2 long (LOL) What's happen to having good neighbors in 2days World.

Wish you a super day off & Super WeekEnd...

I think this guy below needs your professional help

It's not even safe 2 be a SkateBoarder anymore...
Teacher Says 'Higher Power' Told Him To Attack Kid On Skateboard > What ? A higher power told him ?
(I think it was a lower power > Like the Devil < WoW, it's a crazy world out there...I'm staying here on the MCF > LOL <

Updated: 05/22/2014 2:59 am EDT WARNING > STREET LANGUAGE in VID Don't click `if U don't want 2 hear...Mute Sound & just watch `OK.....

What do you think of this TEACHER ? (All Stressed Out > I wonder `if he's teaching young BeachBum's in Class ?

“When I stepped in, I felt compelled by a higher power,” Hammer told the Orange County Register. “Honestly, have you ever been grabbed by the Lord in a way you never thought you would or you could? That’s exactly what I’m testifying to, and I’m not speaking in hyperbole. I’m speaking right from the heart.”

Hammer was arrested and charged with felony grand theft and felony assault. He was also placed on leave from Cielo Vista Elementary, where he taught second grade, until his legal situation was resolved.
Records show he has been employed by the Saddleback Unified School District since 1998.
School principal Beth Ewing told KTLA that school district staff found the video "disturbing." However, when the felony counts were reduced to misdemeanors, Ewing was reinstated to a support role away from interaction with children.
Hammer was back at work on Monday after serving a two-month suspension, but was suspended a second time after parents like Karly Foster complained.
"It's shameful and unacceptable that the district has even gotten to this point, and that he's on our campus in the first place," Foster, a vice president of the school PTA, told KABC-TV. "As parents, we should feel comfortable to send our students to a safe environment."
To protest Hammer's return, 20-25 students didn't come to school on Tuesday. Their parents said they feared he has anger management issue that haven't been addressed.
One parent did suggest giving Hammer a second chance, but the district chose to place him on administrative leave again. Officials weren't specific about the length of the suspension or whether he would be paid, OCWeekly.com reports.

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-23-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Cool One less Mustang in the World <

FIRST ATTEMPT AT DRIVING STICK...
Driver Kristen Taylor was learning to use stick shift when she stalled on the tracks.

Harrowing moment caught on film <Click & watch Oh`No + + + More close calls on this vid (W0W)
It just wasn't their time (?) Check Out the camera Man & race car (WoW) & he got the pic (LOL) + another Skateboarder (Saved) > Almost ? LOL

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-23-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 01:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone! At the dealer getting the Monte checked out. Hope they can find out what's wrong.
Great to hear you're getting better Mel!

Old 05-23-2014, 06:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everyone!