Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Falls from `Space:~->~->~->X

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 12:31 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Fall from `Space ~0~~~~X

Skylab 2008. The Sequel.
Where were you when Skylab fell? No where. I wasn't born yet.

Chicken Little, "The sky is falling. The sky is falling."
No Chicken Little. It's not the sky that's falling. Only our $14 billion dollar spy satillite.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:59 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

RJ,
LOL ~ LOL ~ LOL
Thanks for the laughs : )
You always post some interesting and funnie posts.
Thanks, we needed a laugh.
14 Billion Dollars fall'in from the `sky...
&
People without food/med insurance/homes/etc [X(]
What a World we live..[X(]

Old 01-28-2008, 02:52 PM

Couldn't we just send the Space Shuttle up and ****** it right out of the sky with the remote arm and end the worry about it falling from orbit and possibly doing some harm.
Even if the pieces that do manage not to bur-up upon re-entry were only Golf Ball sized ... they'd be traveling so fast that they'd go right through a roof of a car of into a house ... right?

Old 01-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

well its not space junk.. it was designed to go into space so... and only coming towards the earth at a rate of 1/2 mile a day, so i'd think it woudl land more less intact. the biggest worry for some right now is that it may land in Russia, China, or some other country that woudl be itching to get theri hands on some of our intelligence....

maybe it will land in 'Space's backyard...... that way he could have some intelligence

sorry, couldn't resist....

Old 01-28-2008, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

maybe it will land in 'Space's backyard...... that way he could have some intelligence

sorry, couldn't resist....
LOL ~ LOL `Duane,
I could get a lot of money for salvage : )
That would be pretty smart...wouldn't it ? : )
Thank you for typ'in INTELLIGENCE, I didn't know how
to spell `it...I lost mine a long time ago, it's somewhere in
`Space
I think if it's going to come close to Earth that we would try
to blow it up....Especially if it does not burn to pieces.
20 tons or more of Space parts....WoW.
It will be interesting to see what they release about this
event...Thanks 4 your post : )

Old 01-28-2008, 04:03 PM

Just let it fall on some Mustangs ;-)

Old 01-28-2008, 04:11 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL JR,[/align][align=center]Check below to see whatfell on a Mustang last year : )[/align][align=center]_________________________________[/align][align=center][align=center]Tampa, Florida 1-29-07[/align][align=center]Update 1- 30-07 @ 3:38PM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A large chunk of Ice falls from `Space[/align][align=center]and crushes a MUSTANG : ) [:@][/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image [/align][align=center]
Thumbnail Image
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It just proves that the SuperDude in the sky[/align][align=center]doesn't like Mustangs [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on below link to see more & read post[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_25954/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 01-28-2008, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

Couldn't we just send the Space Shuttle up and ****** it right out of the sky with the remote arm and end the worry about it falling from orbit and possibly doing some harm.
Even if the pieces that do manage not to bur-up upon re-entry were only Golf Ball sized ... they'd be traveling so fast that they'd go right through a roof of a car of into a house ... right?

Thats what I was gonna say...they will just burn up

Old 01-28-2008, 06:20 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL JR,[/align][align=center]Check below to see whatfell on a Mustang last year : )[/align][align=center]_________________________________[/align][align=center][align=center]Tampa, Florida 1-29-07[/align][align=center]Update 1- 30-07 @ 3:38PM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A large chunk of Ice falls from `Space[/align][align=center]and crushes a MUSTANG : ) [:@][/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image [/align][align=center]
Thumbnail Image
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It just proves that the SuperDude in the sky[/align][align=center]doesn't like Mustangs [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on below link to see more & read post[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_25954/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][/align]

LOL one mustang down...millions to go

Old 01-28-2008, 06:24 PM

i am good 2day space...how r u? and 1 billion isnt that much...just c if u can get bill gates to spot thegovernment themoney...he can afford it lol

Quick Reply: Falls from `Space:~->~->~->X