Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Which is more dangerous to use & drive ? Booze or Pot ?
I think Booze is more dangerous
21.21%
I think Pot is more dangerous
0%
I think they both are dangerous
63.64%
I don't think either are dangerous
15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

DWI Versus DW-High

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 07:53 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Nocturnx
Wow, I hope the people that voted neither are dangerous are joking. If they are serious they have a darwin award in their future.

LoL `Alex, ~>

I believe that everything in life can be dangerous `if abused 4-Sure....

The state of FLorida is putting legal medical marihuana on the ballot next year...Several of my senior citizens say that they will vote for it... They have friends in other states that are getting it from their doctors & they state that it helps

It's going to be interesting...I think I should get a Darwin
Award 4-Sure ~>
Thanks `Alex for all your contributions...Oh, got a light ?

Old 12-02-2011, 10:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

They have medical marijuana here in Michigan at the Federal level but now there are Dispensary's popping up everywhere. The individual community's are going in and busting the owners for selling pot. They all need to get on the same page. Also you can get a marijuana card from a lot of doctors. There giving them out like crazy'' oh you got a hangnail here's your pot card". I don't really care what they do with it. I don't use it and never have so it doesn't affect me

Old 12-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Weed should be legal, just as alcohol is. As far as driving under the influence; it's wrong. Period.

However, weed is less dangerous than alcohol. The US wants a way to knock down the deficit? Legalize weed. There are tons of users, some people you wouldn't even suspect.

Just a quick question: how many people have overdosed on weed, and died? None. Go ahead and drink your whole case of beer and see what happens.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by nitehawkjcb
Weed should be legal, just as alcohol is. As far as driving under the influence; it's wrong. Period.

LOL, Hi `John ~>

I'll Smoke/Drink to that^ ^I do believe that our government should make pot legal & tax it.I think the fines should be high if anyone is caught driving under the influence of anything. Pot is everywhere in Florida & anyone can get it...Make it legal & help pay `off our national debt...
<LI id=smiley-5442 class=smiley>
I haven't smoked pot since my early teens, but if it if were legal I think I would rather smoke a joint on special occasions than get drunk...I'm 2 much of a health nut & know what smoke can do to a body, but I would prefer it over booze (& what damage it can do to your mind/body/liver etc)....There's a risk doing either, I sure don't want to be a full time stoner LOL, but I do think it should be legal (since we can't seem to control it) & our prison are full of Pot Users that have been busted Put violators on community service & make them work to pay off their fines & improve their communities ? That's all that fall'in outa my head...Hey, pass it over...it's my turn

<LI id=smiley-5409 class=smiley> ~>

Last edited by Space; 12-03-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:59 PM

I'm not against either but I'm against driving under the influence of anything that takes away from your normal driving habits, I lost one of my vehicles due to letting a person drive who I did not know had some drinks, a sign that she hit while going off a drop off plunged trhough the passengers door where I was sitting and missed me by less than and inch, my car was totalled, i know it was nothing fancy but it was my 2nd car and I loved it, was an 01 sunfire se black 2 door sunroof got it in 2006 with 56,000 miles for $5,600 as a birthday present, had a glasspack and a 6 inch long magnaflow tip it didnt sound ricer at all sounded beastly which was weird fo a sunfire, anyways I had it until 2009 and when she rolled it it had 75,500 miles insurance gave me $4,500 for it and I stil miss it got great mileage and never needed any major work.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:03 AM

NYT: DEA launders drug cartel profits
Click

WASHINGTON — Undercover American narcotics agents have laundered or smuggled billions of dollars in drug proceeds as part of Washington’s expanding role in Mexico’s fight against drug cartels, according to current and former federal law enforcement officials.
I think the US Gov't should sell the drugs they confiscated & pay `off the national debt....We are spending millions fighting the wars on marijuana & they have not been able to stop it.....Mexico has the supply & the US Consumer's have the demand for their product It's simple business: Supply & DeMand Unless we find a way to stop the demand by a large group of Americans/Canadians we will still keep dumping our Gov't $'s down the toilet...No wonder we are on the verge of bankruptcy (very sad) 4-$ure

And the debate continues....until we find a leader(s) to solve the many problems in our country, in our World

Last edited by Space; 12-04-2011 at 09:05 AM.