Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Do you need a `Fake Girlfriend ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Taz are you sure I have had a real wife for a long time there lots of trouble. j/k Oh coming honey
Hunh??? I think I missed something.

I was referring to myself in my previous post. Not quite sure what you're referring to.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:22 AM

Just as a reminder. Wives have no sense of humor when it comes to girl friends, real or imaginary. How does that song go D I V O R C E. From experience it wasn't worth it.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:33 AM

My new girl loves to ride!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by 1987Aerocoupe
Is she related to these two?

Old 10-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by Taz
Is she related to these two?

Sistas

Old 10-02-2011, 07:45 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by 1987Aerocoupe
kinda scares me

Old 10-03-2011, 06:46 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

...Those pictures of your girlfriends ruined my breakfast With ladies like that I can understand better why some men choose to be `Gay LOL (Now you can Ask ? & Tell : )

I'd rather have my blow `up doll ~> LOL or fake girlfriend

Below information is for member's look'in 4 a Date ?
An iPhone can find a date faster than you

</HEADER>Blendr
<!-- end7669889 -->
By Rosa Golijan
Dating can be rough — there's plenty of messy flirting, contrived coyness, and miscellaneous awkwardness before you even head to dinner for the first time! Your iPhone, though, is here to help. All you need to do is download an app, create a basic profile and tap-tap-swipe-flick your way to an almost instant date.
The app is called Blendr and it can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store.
Blendr is essentially a location-based social network full of people who are looking for dates, friends or casual hookups — and it cuts straight to the chase by allowing users to proclaim what they're looking for right now.
After you've created a profile on the app — or imported information from your existing Facebook account — you'll be able to browse through fellow Blendr users' profiles based on proximity, interests, recent contacts and more. If someone catches your attention, you can start up a private instant message conversation.
What happens from that point on is up to you — just like in the real world — but at least you're stepping into things with the knowledge that the person you're contacting is looking for someone right now. And that's as clear of a start as you could ask for, is it not?
It's worth noting that the Blendr app probably won't help folks in smaller towns very much at all initially. I tested it out in a small city in Florida and found that the closest Blendr user is over 80 miles away from me — and not even interested in women — while a friend who tried the app in New York City was entirely overwhelmed by how many Blendr users there were within walking distance of her location.
So yes, the obvious is true: Even the best fishing pole in the world won't help you in a poorly stocked pond — but that shouldn't stop you from giving things a shot anyway.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
...Those pictures of your girlfriends ruined my breakfast With ladies like that I can understand better why some men choose to be `Gay LOL (Now you can Ask ? & Tell : )

I'd rather have my blow `up doll ~> LOL or fake girlfriend

Let me ask you Space, without cheating, did you know who those three pictures are?

Old 10-03-2011, 01:14 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I can say idk who that first one is lol

Old 10-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Neither do I. I even tried googling some things like "scary tattoo girl on tricycle", and every combination of those words. 1987 Aerocoupe will have to tell us. Unless someone else knows. Space? You're good at finding these things out. Do you know?

Quick Reply: Do you need a `Fake Girlfriend ?