Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes : )
29.20%
No : (
39.82%
I want to : )
24.78%
Against all Weapons
6.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

[align=center][/align][align=left][/align]
[/align]Having a problem in your area ? Give me or Charles Bronson a Call. 1-888-444-Kill
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

Old 06-06-2007, 06:42 AM

I said "Step away from my Monte Carlo
or I'm blow your ***** `off"
No One is go'in 2 mess with my Monte
No One !
Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?
It's a Jungle out there....

Old 06-06-2007, 07:20 AM

[align=center]Has any member gone to this Firearms Training Institute ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
There are very good reasons why tens of thousands of gun-owning private citizens, law enforcement officers, and military personnel regularly travel from across the country to attend firearms training courses at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute near Las Vegas, Nevada. I would like to share some of the reasons by giving you, free of charge, a sample of the information that we provide to our students when they attend a world class Front Sight Firearms training course, so go ahead and place your first name and primary e-mail address in the space provided and click for instant access to our website. Your information is safe with us. We do not sell or transfer your information to anyone.
Upon receiving your first name and primary e-mail address, you will gain instant access to our website and I will send 10 Special Gun Training Reports (about one every day or so) that I wrote for you, including The Biggest Secret in the Firearms Training Industry; Seven Common Misconceptions That Can Get You Killed; Five Levels of Tactical Competence; The Color Code of Mental Awareness; The Combat Mindset; plus 5 additional and very valuable Bonus Reports--for a total of 15 information and value packed reports.

I intend to prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt— and before ever asking you to purchase a training course or memberships from us— that Front Sight is worthy of your trust, respect, and participation. We place your best interest above our own personal gain because we know that once you attend your first course with us, and experience the quality of the curriculum, the professionalism and courtesy of our seasoned staff, and enjoy the world class training facilities, you will tell everyone you know about Front Sight Firearms Training Institute and will bring your family and friends with you year after year so they too can enjoy what our students refer to as “The Front Sight Experience!â€
[:-]Click below link [:-]
[align=center]http://www.frontsight.com/landingpg....amp;creative=6[/align][align=center]Members, please post if you have any information [/align][align=center]on the above...Thanks[/align]

Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM

I would not say you need to go to that course, unless you just want a good excuse to go to VegasBut I am sure there are many good training site locally in most parts of the country. If anybody needs some good firearms info etc. they can check out some of the other sites I am on all the time.
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/index.php
http://www.pistolworld.com/bbs/index.php

on shotgunworld I am a Mod. and on pistolworld I am a admin. if you go over there look me up. Just remember to be friendly just like here
Hope the Mods and admin here dont mind me posting those links, I just thought it might help some people out.

Mike.

Old 06-06-2007, 11:22 AM

Mr Mod/Admin `Mike : ) of ShotgunWorld & PistolWorld : )
Thanks for posting & I will be visiting your forums.
I think the way that crime is increasing in our World, that there will be
more people becoming interested in protection &
learning the proper use & care of firearms.
It's sad, that it can't just remain a `sport [X(]
Thanks for all your contributions to the MCF
Peace,
`Space

Old 06-07-2007, 01:43 AM

Space we would love to have you over there. we encourage everyone to try some of the shooting sports, helps teach gun safety, confidence handling the weapons, and very good skills, and you get to have fun too! LOL. but over at those other two sites I go by md_beatt, on SGW I mod the politics forum and off topic. and PW I do a little of everything.

But I am quickly spending lots of my internet time over here also, seems like if i have my computer on in one widow I have MCF running and in another I have SGW running. I think I may be hooked

Mike.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Default RE: Do you carry a Gun/Weapon in your Monte Carlo ?

I carry my Springfield .40 S&W 3" subcompact. I also have a concealed weapons permit.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:36 PM

my dad is the number one firearm dealer for our city's police station and owns a small gun/hardware store. we have more guns than we know what to do with... your dang right Ill be packin!

Old 06-22-2007, 07:53 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: vita

my dad is the number one firearm dealer for our city's police station and owns a small gun/hardware store. we have more guns than we know what to do with... your dang right Ill be packin!
[/align][align=center]Mike, what type of gun R U `Pack'in ?[/align][align=center]+++++++++++++++++[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't feelthe need to have a `gun, until I hear someone[/align][align=center]kick'in in my door.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't feel the need to have a gun, until I leave my home, or when I driving down the road, or when I[/align][align=center]stop for gas in the middle of the night, or when I read the paper or watch the evening news. I don't feel the need to have a gun until that other dude with a gun[/align][align=center]points it at me. Wait...just wait a freak'in minute.....[/align][align=center]I better take `off these dark glasses......[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's gett'in 2 be like a Freak'in[/align][align=center]Jungle Out There.[/align][align=center]Where's my guns ?[/align][align=center]There seems to be to many that have [/align][align=center]nothing to lose : ( and will take at[/align][align=center]any cost : ([/align][align=center]"It's better 2 have, then have not"[/align][align=center]I am prepared, I was a Boy Scout : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Carries a 357 Mag[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-23-2007, 05:58 AM

I said "Give me your Monte NOW"
What ya gona do when he picks onU, What ya gona do ?

Quick Reply: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?