Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes : )
29.20%
No : (
39.82%
I want to : )
24.78%
Against all Weapons
6.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 11:34 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Below Thread is a old Thread from Feb 2007 & was saved by Taz (Lou) when our forum crashed...(2day Aug 8,11)

Several of my friends are now carrying firearms. Some have Concealed Weapons Permits
and other just keep them non-concealed in there cars. I don't @ present, but when I turn 21, I'm think'in about it. There are many gangs now in the Orlando Florida area & many of them are
coming to the beach to party and don't have any respect for anyone. What are the members experiences. Do you think it's safe on your highways of life ? Do you carry a gun 2 `be safer ? Post & let us know ?
My grandfather gave me his 9mm taught me how to use it...I'm not a gun freak, but it's sad that we need them
to protect in some cases : (

Peace Out Make Love, not War Space

Last edited by Space; 08-31-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Default RE: Do you carry a Gun/Weapon in your Monte Carlo ?

Recent News in Florida : ( It's getting back to the old West.
Everyone seems to be getting guns : ( I'm going back to my Space : ) It's safe there

POSTED: 11:59 pm EST February 18, 2007[/align]UPDATED: 5:37 pm EST February 19, 2007[/align]
DELAND, Fla. -- [/b]New information is being released about what happened moments before a deadly road rage shooting on I-4. Police said three Jacksonville men fought with 36-year-old Eric Houk, of Land O' Lakes, and his brother near the State Road 44 exit.
During that fight, someone grabbed a gun and shot Houk right in front of dozens of other drivers.[/align][:-]Click link 4 complete article [X(][/align]http://www.wftv.com/news/11048913/detail.html[/align][/align]
Teen Accused Of Stabbing Man, Stealing His Car

POSTED: 7:39 am EST February 20, 2007[/align]
Fla. -- [/b]T i t sville police are trying to identify a teenager who stabbed a man with his own knife.
Police said the suspect walked into 60-year-old Paul Seng's office at the Flying D Ranch Monday. Investigators said he grabbed Seng's knife and stabbed him twice in the chest.
Police said the attacker then stole Seng's car, but was captured within minutes. The suspect claimed to be a 14-year-old Honduran national.[X(][/align][/align]It's becoming a dangerous World we live : ([/align]How's it where you live ?[/align][sm=feedback.gif][/align][:-]Post your thoughts below[:-][/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 02-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i dont, and wont, i dont like guns...stupidest thing ever made in my opinion....oh well...can't change history...

i know there is someone on here that has one in their monte..lol...he found it in the plastic panel..lol...can't remember who it was though...

Old 02-20-2007, 01:36 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i dont, and wont, i dont like guns...stupidest thing ever made in my opinion....oh well...can't change history...
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Moderator Wiz Kidd,[/align][align=center]I wish there was a Big Magnet in the Sky that could remove all weapons[/align][align=center]from Planet Earth, but that is not the case.[X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It would be a much safer world without them.[/align][align=center]I prefer to use my marital arts training in place of guns, but I haven't[/align][align=center]found a way to be faster then a speeding bullet. : ([/align][align=center]I've learned, there's always someone faster & better.[/align][align=center]There's always a price2 pay, 4 the winner & theLoser : ([/align][align=center][X(](the hard way) [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod `Wiz, Hows the crime in Woodstock, Canada ?[/align][align=center]Has your store ever been robbed ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On my Beach-Planet my friends & I settle our[/align][align=center]differences like this [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/8707C13275C94BF3A7152453AFC9DC65.gif[/IMG]
Peace 2 all
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/314540B2C5224E4AA95F6CF077B4CFAB.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Oh, I also think a car/truck, is a weapon in the wrong hands[/align][align=center]and I think many drivers under the influence should[/align][align=center]be charged with attempted Murder for every vehicle[/align][align=center]they pass on the road. Life w/o parole : )[/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image below [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/AEE986276E224C19A9BCA5D92B75DE03.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

we dont have any crime barely in woodstock, our store has never been robbed...nor do i think it ever will be when there's people in here...i think that if someone saw me they would run anyway...bering 6'9" tall kinda scares people away..lol

our town is just a little town of 30000 people...so not much crime here

Old 02-20-2007, 02:59 PM

i have carrier a wepon for years, Now this is a two way street. i carry due to protection but this is only after i had one put in my face and when he pulled the trigger it jambed. guess it was not my time to go.
but that is what a ex's father can do for ya LOL

\anyway. as far as doing it now the only thing i can say is this.
guns dont kill pepole kill.
read that and repeat.
you have to have amind set that you will never use it unless you feel you have no other choice but to to save the life of you or the family.

if you fear your life is in the much danger then you in the wrong end of town .

but things go on every where. i can say that if i had to i would use it, but then again i would use it unless in a position that i felt the life of my kids,wife or me were in danger and i felt it was the only way for all of us or at least some of us to survive. other wise i would not want to take the life of a person good or bad for a wallet or even for my monte. it is not worth it. i like my freeedom to much. but you have to be real leval headed to carry. knowing it can happen fast and you dont want to pull it out just for show if you pull it out know you going to use it. and mean to when this happens.

personally i would say unless you feel that you have to have it i wouldnt carry.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:45 PM

when i turn 21 im gonna pack

my friends brother-in-law witnessed a man walk into a gas station with a shotgun, shoot the person at the counter, and then turn the gun on himself. he was messed up b/c of that for a while. he carries a gun all the time now.

if he had a gun....he could have saved that persons life...possibly both of them.

Old 02-20-2007, 04:16 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

No weapons here unless you want to count parts of the tool kit I carry in the trunk once in a while?

One of my sister's packs. She lives in New Mexico and walks out in the desert by herself often for exercise. She's carried a pistol for years.

My favorite (if I had a choice) is knives. I like them alot. I think some can be considered works of art. The styling put into making some of them is incredible. Since I was little I've collected them. I don't own many at this time. Maybe 50 or so?

When my father went to Japan he brought me back a real samuri sword. He said you should have seen the look on the woman who worked for customs face when she looked through his luggage.
Everyone else got Japanese cloths or jewelry but I got a samuri sword. [sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-20-2007, 05:11 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator Mickey, you have to carry a gun : ) Your are a MCF Moderator : )[/align][align=center]& you are back in TEXAS (It's like carrying a wallet there: )[/align][align=center]Thanks 4 your post.[/align][align=center][:-]Click below 4 Gun-Fight [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/6279A0B001A747FEA9FC095EA863E8ED.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Thanks R.J. for your post : )[/align]

Old 02-20-2007, 05:16 PM

I carry one on trips, not everyday driving. I would rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

Quick Reply: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?