Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Do you believe in `KARMA
Yes, I believe
80.00%
No, I don't believe
20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Do you believe in `Karma ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

im sorry to hear that space that would be hard im sure, as far as my parents go i just dont think i can forget this time, right before i graduated hs i rolled my truck and my parents didnt ask how i was if im ok or anything instead they blamed it on my gf of why i wrecked and kicked me out of there house 2 months before i turned 18.... i left that go after about a month we started talking again. i always kept the monte up there for years because they got a really nice big garage. once they kicked me out i never did go back to live with them thou. and let me tell u i had some nasty hurdles to get over trying to live on my own that young. there has also been alot of other things in between this time period of things that happened also but once they told me to get the monte out and then when i go to do it they call the police and call my gf things im not open to list and also my gf's family things im sorry thats just wrong. they also say im a no good pos alcoholic low life.... but i have a really good paying job making more than they are! i just dont see me ever making amends with them this time, its not worth my stress dealing with them anymore....

Old 03-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
...or maybe I misunderstood? Did you mean the WWE's Kharma?

unbelievable!!!!
I was sooo going to reference her but I figured nobody would understand. lol

Awesome Kong ftw

Old 03-01-2012, 01:24 PM

i don't believe in Karma, Ghosts and UFO's....

Old 03-01-2012, 02:29 PM

i believe in it to a point

Old 03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbo monte
im sorry to hear that space that would be hard im sure,....

Thanks `John, but no reason 2 `be sorry It's been a blessing in disguise 4-Sure...All of the BeachBum's are throw away kids, but we all have SuperSuper Relatives that raised us & they are the best 4-Sure...Thanks 4 your words...I wish you the best with your parents & hope someday soon it can be resolved...
Originally Posted by Habbibie
i don't believe in Karma, Ghosts and UFO's....

Hi Habbibie, Thanks for your words I just think it's great that we live in a country that we all have choices in what we believe or don't believe...I believe in Karma, Ghosts & UFO's
and also Santa Claus ~>

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
...or maybe I misunderstood? Did you mean the WWE's Kharma?

unbelievable!!!!

LoL ~LOL Thanks `Brent for the funny high-jack I've never watched pro wrestling, but have seen H.S. wrestling in my past & enjoyed it. Again, isn't it great to have so many choices in entertainment & in `Life...Wish you a good time with your Kharma WoW LOL ~>

Last edited by Space; 03-01-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:54 PM

John I understand what you are saying. There are some people that never should have been parents because they have no clue. I don't have a relationship with my father to this day because every time I let him back into my life he just opens up old wounds with more hurt and heartache. You have to protect and love yourself especially when you have parents that don't. Whether intentional or not parents can inflict the greatest pain because we love and trust blindly until it becomes too painful to continue doing so.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 PM

I believe in karma but it seems that those that inflict the worst pain on others don't get what's coming to them in a timely fashion if ever.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

She is going to inflict the worst pain on others in a timely fashion! She's is coming for all of yer' all parents!

Old 03-01-2012, 06:26 PM

i don't believe in UFO's but i do believe in "Space the MCF moderator"....LOL

Old 03-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've been on both side of karma

Quick Reply: Do you believe in `Karma ?