Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

did i go too far?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Photobucket
Default RE: did i go too far?

ORIGINAL: Mrrench

Ok let us know what type of car the uncle drives...........
he cant drive but he owns a 94 lebaron with a top in pieces so it floods when it rains, paint has fallen off, 4 different tires on the wheels, cant go over 40 cos the front end starts shaking u off the road, no radio, and green stained seats LMAO

and yeah lets just leave it at the fact the uncle is a loser and i hope he dies

Old 05-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

and he can't drive! did he have his licence taken away?

Old 05-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Photobucket

yes he did for not paying child support and court fines

Old 05-11-2007, 02:19 PM

Yeah, seems like he's jealous of your awesome Monte. I would be too if I had to drive a POS like that! I'm not defending what he did or said though by any means. Sounds like you just need to avoid him whenever possible.

I woulda probably walked away. Of course, being a little guy, I've learned to pick my battles wisely.

Old 05-11-2007, 02:39 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris,
Please buddy, show family & friends you ARE the better man by not letting uncle jerk push your buttons. He knows he can control you this way so guess what? It'll probably happen again.

If he gives you sh-t about your beautiful MC then look at his and laugh. Show him you control HIM!!!

I"ve had people give me sh-t about my cars at car shows. Yes I've mouthed back before but usually I'll say, "Okay, where's your car? The one like mine only better?"
They either shut up and walk off or say crap like, "It's at home in the garage. I don't drive it much."
Yeah they don't drive it much CAUSE THEY DON'T OWN ONE!!!!!

If uncle jerk cared anything for you he'd be able to open his unemployed eyes and see how much you love your MC. The care you've put into it to make it the beautiful ride it is. But he'd rather be a jerk.

So show him you're better then he is.

If you want to screw with his head a little when he starts this crap ask him if he wants to find out who's car is better? Say to him,
"You want to run it?"
or
"Let's go to the next car show together. We'll part side by side and see who's car people like more."

Either will probably shut his mouth.

Old 05-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Photobucket

yeah his unemployed crippled **** if it wont for the fact that bastad lives with me and i pay his bills ect... and he still wants to run his GD mouth. and yeah if he says something again i wont break his face ill have his car towed to a show park it next to mine and be like aight now we're showing for pinks whoever does the best gets the others ride and then ill have me something to use as target practice

Old 05-11-2007, 06:43 PM

I had an uncle that used to give me **** ALL the time about my first car ever, a 95 Beretta. He picked on every little flaw, including the I4 engine. I didn't really care, at the time it was the best I could afford, and I did a LOT of work to that thing. For the first of my 3 GMcoupes (so far!) it wasn't that bad. Aftermarket stereo, full sound system, factory spoiler installed andpaintedto match. LED light in the spoiler. custom taillights. the list goes on. When the engine blew it's 2nd head gasket I finally got rid of it, because I had a much better job and could afford a much better car, which turned out to be a victory red 2003 M/C LS.

I'll never forget the night I just randomly showed up at his house and called him. He lived out in the country and had a gravel driveway so I whipped the car around the parking area, and took off. Probably threw half of his driveway up onto his lawn... It was great, getting even for 3 years of torture. The funny thing is he never said a word, not to me, not to my parents, nada. Guess he figured he had it coming?

I've been thinking about doing it again now that I got the 3LT, but I wouldn't want to ruin the paint, it doesn't have mudflaps like my 03 did. Allthough I could probably 'relocate' a LOT more driveway now that I'm driving a car with 60 more HP.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: scc24540

yeah his unemployed crippled **** if it wont for the fact that bastad lives with me and i pay his bills ect... and he still wants to run his GD mouth. and yeah if he says something again i wont break his face ill have his car towed to a show park it next to mine and be like aight now we're showing for pinks whoever does the best gets the others ride and then ill have me something to use as target practice
Chris, now that is exactly the way you should handle him & his bs. That would be funny as hell. In fact I think you should almost provoke him into mouthing off so you couldmake thishappen, then whenyou're gettingready to unload massive amounts of lead on his car you could have a bunch of MCF members come over& make it aMCF party.
Just think howdemoralizing it would be forhim tosee multiple MCs & their proud owners peppering the crapout of hiscrappya$$ ride!
Cheers,
Glenn

Old 05-12-2007, 01:23 AM

I guess this is wher ei stand on it.
If you and him have had other issues (soubnds as if ya had. )
Then i would have delt with it as a matter of respect weather you like my 2 dolla hoopti or my 50,000 dolla hooptie. It is still mine. I respect those that earn it and i respect all till they prove to me they dont deserve it.

But i personally think that what happend here is your anger twords him was already tehre when the situation started he just agrvated it enough to get the crap knocked out of him

But i dont think you handeld the whole thing the best that you could have. But i also think he needs to learn to respect you and your car. I understand the whole puttign money in to it and having someone else try to tear it down.
Just not kool at all.

Good luck and hope you and the family get things patched up

Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

then whenyou're gettingready to unload massive amounts of lead on his car you could have a bunch of MCF members come over& make it aMCF party.
Just think howdemoralizing it would be forhim tosee multiple MCs & their proud owners peppering the crapout of hiscrappya$$ ride!

Since Chris lives in Myrtle Beach, S.C............... I'm up for it. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

(MCF member) - "Anyone seen RJ? We're all heading over to the track to take turns pounding Chris's uncles car into the pavement."
(Another MCF member) - "Last we saw him he was over on the beach offering to lotion some chicks' back with suntan lotion."

Beach Bunny - "Get lost loser."
Me- "Look I promise I'll only use suntan lotion this time."

Quick Reply: did i go too far?