Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Dear `Santa, Alls I want 4 Christmas is

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Nocturnx
A six pack of Great Lakes Christmas Ale!

It's a Cleveland thing...
Damn right! Haha, I'm stocked up!

Old 12-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

employment for the unemployed! end to the useless fighting overseas! healthcare for everyone eligible and an end to the violence within our great nation! and peace on earth. goodnight everyone. see ya, post # 5,900 and I'm done, thanks, Merry Christmas............

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 12-18-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:09 AM

...Thanks to all member's that posted/shared their Santa wishes.....We hope that they all come true ~> 4 Sure...

If you want to laugh, click the below vid link....It's funny 4-Sure...Hope that you EnJoy : )

Scary Santas Make Little Kids Cry (Urlesque Video Compilation)

Clickhttp://www.urlesque.com/2010/12/15/scary-santas-kids-cry-video/
Scary Santas - Urlesque Video Compilation

Santa Claus gets too much press for his own good. Behind the red suit and jolly demeanor is an elderly, overweight man with a giant white beard. So when parents decide to plop wide-eyed toddlers down on Santa's lap, they shouldn't be surprised when their children are less than enthusiastic.

When a child is shocked by the sheer presence of Santa, poor Mom has three choices: 1) shake a stuffed toy repeatedly until the child gets distracted, 2) risk all creepy undertones and join the child on Santa's lap, or 3) send holiday cards that feature the Sketchy Mall Santa awkwardly looming behind a screaming child. Fortunately, all three methods yield hilarious results when captured on video.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:19 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I have been engaged for 5 years and I ain't moving back in with my Dad! I will just have to knock him out and drag him to the Lake County court house and make him sign the marriage license!
Have a friend sign his name on the license. When he says, "I don't recall signing that?" Tell him..... "Maybe you shouldn't have drank so much that night."
lol

I guess you could say I have more then just cold feet. I must have a cold....... body? LOL

Old 12-18-2010, 11:28 AM

To: R.J.

Happy Holidays R.J.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

All the MCF have such reasonable request that all I want for Christmas is for all the members to get what they want. A brand new Dodge Challenger R/T, Corvette ZR1, 56 Belaire Convertible - everybody should have one of those too. And if Nascar43's girlfriend doesn't say yes then he should give the ring to Amy. Then they can have pure-bred MonteCarlo loving babies!

And if Santa's got any room left in the bag after all that, I'll take one (or both) or these:

Please don't make me choose. OFF THE HOOK! Rachel is from my hometown believe it or not. [insert story about how she is a former lover] Lindsay has the better drugs!

Old 12-18-2010, 01:25 PM

LOL `Brent LOL
`Thanks that was good

Old 12-18-2010, 03:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

Honestly, for Christmas, I wish more people in this world were happy...I see many of facebook posts, and speak to many a people in person and it just seems no one is happy anymore.

People who are unemployed are doing anything they can to find a job...others who have jobs do nothing but complain about them..My single friends wish they had significant others, my friends in relationships get into fights every other day and seem miserable...My friends with old cars are upset they break down so much, my Friends with new camaro's are upset they coulldn't get a vette...When it's cold, people want warmth, when it's warm, people want cold....it's rediculous..

Honestly, I'm not say be happy everyday, as life is hard, but I try and put a smile on and try and be as happy as I can be...seems like no one even tries to be happy anymore...with few exceptions....

IDK perhaps it's just me.
Joe

Old 12-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Montess2k
Honestly, for Christmas, I wish more people in this world were happy...I see many of facebook posts, and speak to many a people in person and it just seems no one is happy anymore.

People who are unemployed are doing anything they can to find a job...others who have jobs do nothing but complain about them..My single friends wish they had significant others, my friends in relationships get into fights every other day and seem miserable...My friends with old cars are upset they break down so much, my Friends with new camaro's are upset they coulldn't get a vette...When it's cold, people want warmth, when it's warm, people want cold....it's rediculous..

Honestly, I'm not say be happy everyday, as life is hard, but I try and put a smile on and try and be as happy as I can be...seems like no one even tries to be happy anymore...with few exceptions....

IDK perhaps it's just me.
Joe
It's not just you, I see the same ****....