Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Craigslist stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:29 AM

Hey is that the Appalachin Custom Rebuild Crew? LOL

I'm sending my Monte their way next week to have my 6th gen lifted with custom smoke stacks and a bamfin' grille gaurd, chained up mudders and a backhoe installed. They're even throwing in a wooden box for free, bolting it up straight to the trunk for extra haulin' so I can pay em in roadkill. Awesome.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10
I found a picture of the builders...

LoL `Ted
There just not builder's, they are also
MCF Moderator's
LOL

Old 02-17-2010, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by East
Hey is that the Appalachin Custom Rebuild Crew? LOL

I'm sending my Monte their way next week to have my 6th gen lifted with custom smoke stacks and a bamfin' grille gaurd, chained up mudders and a backhoe installed. They're even throwing in a wooden box for free, bolting it up straight to the trunk for extra haulin' so I can pay em in roadkill. Awesome.
I lost it at the backhoe part.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rotfl !!!

Old 02-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Default They're hired

Originally Posted by KidSpace

LoL `Ted
There just not builder's, they are also
MCF Moderator's
LOL
You too can hire ............

For All your MC modification needs.......

Old 02-17-2010, 03:19 PM

Below posted 4 your Entertainment Pleasures...
You can't say we don't give U something to read/see on the MCF, even `if you don't wanta see `it : )
YouTube - bogging in a bad *** 4x4 truck in the mud.

thats  called a 4x4 monte carlo not a truck. quicksilver4893 (1 week ago) Show Hide. -1. Marked as spam. Reply. incest? ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDDBaHYxMM4 - Cached - Similar
Watch BarnYard Boggers 4x4 Monte Carlo Hits The Tree at The Top ...

Feb 7, 2010 ... Watch, comment, rate & share BarnYard Boggers 4x4 Monte Carlo Hits The Tree at The Top Truck and other videos now!
www.break.com/.../barnyard-boggers-4x4-monte-carlo-hits-the-tree-at-the-top-truck-1727318 - Cached
<LI class=g>Video results for Monte Carlo 4X4's ?

BarnYard Boggers 4x4 Monte Carlo Hits The Tree ...
3 min 12 sec - Feb 6, 2010
www.youtube.com

Monster 4x4 Monte Carlo David P Breemes 2nd ...
10 min - Dec 9, 2009
www.youtube.com

Old 02-17-2010, 04:17 PM

Where's gravedigger when you need him

Old 02-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

those guys look more like the Z team, haha.

'an east, thats friggin funny as hell, lmfao! i cant beleive you forgot to have 'em install a set of trucknuts!!

Old 02-17-2010, 06:17 PM

Would I ever do this to my Monte...Heck no. I am buying my Monte so I can go fast and look doing it. I have the perfect donor truck for a two-wheel drive mud pit. The body is already wrecked on it so it wouldn't matter much.

Now...would I buy one with this already done...if I had the money then yes. Why you might ask...that is simple...it would give me a reason to drive a Monte in rush hour traffic. Ooo yes...that would make rush hour alot more fun.

Now, Space..your first vid...It kinda makes me sad that, that guy has more money then me to do something like that. If he put it into making it fast then he would have one heck of a nice fast car...but different strokes for different folks I guess. Now what is funny about it...the fact that he had to clean off his window after he lined up, the fact that he didn't have something blocking the mud...say a net or something. (I understand you don't want glass for the safety issues but something) or the fact that after he got out and was trying to hook up he had to scare the snakes away or the fact that the crowd had to help him scare the snakes away so he can hook up. I don't know about you but I was lmao on that. Personally...I wouldn't go mudding where it is a breeding pit for snakes

Old 02-17-2010, 06:20 PM

LMAO yeah dude I know I actually thought that was a given you know, extra weight to provide stability for that backhoe haha

Also LOL @ the gravedigger appearance in this thread. Definitely called for.

Quick Reply: Craigslist stuff