Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Congrats Space!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 12:02 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Congrats Space!

Way to be a Post *****.

From your Post Whoring family on MCFs.

Old 01-22-2008, 02:20 PM

spammer...how much for the new edition? lol

Old 01-23-2008, 04:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Congrat's Space for being the Monte Carlo Forum's #1 post *****! When you going to hit 7,000? Next month? LOL

Old 01-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Of course all this is meant to be light hearted, and we're all giving him friendly jabs, but I do have to give Space credit. He's gotten 6000 posts the hard way. With very detailed, and informative posts. Many of his posts go on for multiple screens. Most people get there post count up the easy way, short or one word posts. This isn't usually the case with Space.

Kudos to you Space!

We'll have to do something special for you when you hit 7000 posts next month.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:10 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: RocknSS04

Congrat's Space for being the Monte Carlo Forum's #1 post *****! When you going to hit 7,000? Next month? LOL
[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL [/align][align=center]`Wayne[/align][align=center]Maybe `if I get a new `puter & a high speed connection [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've been a member of the Monte Carlo Family [/align][align=center]since December 31, 2005.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've average about 8 posts a day.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I work 7 nights a week & when I return in the morning[/align][align=center]I jump online to the MCF & read the posts.[/align][align=center]Then the forum has to suffer from my coffee buzz post : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do my best to research themember's problems and[/align][align=center]post the results that I find. I also do my best to [/align][align=center]welcome all new members into the family.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I encourage more active members to post a welcome to[/align][align=center]new members. I think it's great to enter a forum &[/align][align=center]be greeted and feel welcome.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I multi task when I am online...My dial-up/slow/old puter[/align][align=center]takes me a lot of time to create my posts. I study,[/align][align=center]do laundry, clean, listen to tunes, and there's always[/align][align=center]the beach bum's around that consume my food [/align][align=center]and contribute to my posts : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]To keep members coming to the MCF, there has to be new posts to read. I do my best to add posts of interest. Sometimes[/align][align=center]I succeed, and many times I fail.[/align][align=center]I just know that we need post counts to keep our forum alive.[/align][align=center]Our sponsor's are the ones that supply the funds for our[/align][align=center]forum and without them we would not `be : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks to all the active member's that contribute and[/align][align=center][font="times new roman"][size=4]make our Monte Carlo Forum (Fa

Old 01-23-2008, 11:20 AM

Bow before the allmight post god! Congrats space!

Old 01-23-2008, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: HyperFox

Bow before the allmight post god! Congrats space!
Hi `Ian,
I think you spelled that wrong...It should be Post Dog [8D]
Thanks for your post : )
Great to see you online, and I hope that you are home
for good. I keep wait'in for your post stating that
you've found a new Monte : )
Wish you a `Happy,
Space & the BeachRiverBum's

Old 01-23-2008, 12:42 PM
rj
15 Year Member

We'll have to do something special for you when you hit 7000 posts next month.

What he means is: The FIRST Official MCFs Members Monte Carlo.
THE FINE PRINT: Dedicated to any and all members who hit 7,000 posts within a two week time frame. Only on sundays and their 7,000 posts has to happen on a sunday in the middle of january during a heat wave with pink elephants parading outside their bedroom window.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:38 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

We should maybe have a thing where when you hit 5000 posts you change from a "Super Member" to "Uber Member".

Then when you hit 10,000 posts, you become a "Space Member".

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 01-24-2008, 06:43 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Taz

We should maybe have a thing where when you hit 5000 posts you change from a "Super Member" to "Uber Member".

Then when you hit 10,000 posts, you become a "Space Member".

[sm=joke.gif]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL Mod `Taz, I hope my puter holds up to make the 10K Mark : )[/align][align=center]Then I could be a SuperSpace MCF Member : )[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]I still believe that it's not the number of posts that a member [/align][align=center]makes, but the content of their posts.[/align][align=center]I've found that the majority of Monte Carlo Owners/Members[/align][align=center]are very competitive, and #'s - numbers are important.[/align][align=center]The number in the Year of the Monte : )[/align][align=center]The number in the HP (example 350 HP - 500 HP : )[/align][align=center]The size of their Rims/Tires.[/align][align=center]The power # of their amps & size of speaker.[/align][align=center]There are many more, but most important is the[/align][align=center]size of their EGO's : )[/align][align=center][:-]
(g, g)

n. pl. eĀ·gos [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2. In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]3. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]a. An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]b. Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.[/align][align=center]c. Mine's BIGGER/BETTER THEN YOURS [/align][align=center]d. Look what I got, and you don't [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our diverse membership has many levels, and that's what[/align][align=center]makes the MCF a fun place to meet other Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]Owners from everywhere around Planet Earth.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I've learned that some ego's can be very fragile, and[/align][align=center]sometimes our postedwords are mistaken and[/align][align=center]their ego's are injured or shattered : ([/align][align=center][sm=boohoo.gif][/align][align=center]I'm still learning to watch how I use my words in my posts.[/alig

Quick Reply: Congrats Space!