Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> Complainer's <

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 10:16 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile > Complainer's <

10 Reasons I Don't Like Complainer's
* Below borrowed from the `web

Maybe it’s my personality, maybe it was the way I was raised, BUT I do NOT like constant complainers. I’m okay with someone occasionally needing to get something off their chest, BUT nothing gets under my skin more than a person who constantly gripes and complains about everything. I’m not talking glass half empty people, who tend to not be as positive … I’m talking people who can’t even see their glass.

Here are a few things I don’t like about people who constantly complain…

• People who complain all the time are unhappy people. If you hang out with a complainer it will suck all the life and joy right out of you.
  • Complaining takes no talent and no skills. Anyone can be a critic!

• Complainers never see the positive in anything only the negative. Everything is always bad. They say, “Gas prices are always SO high,” and “Food is SO expensive,”but don’t realize how blessed they are to have both. They could live in a perfect world, and still find something to complain about.
  • Complainers can always “one-up” you and always have something worse than you. If you tell them that you had a tooth pulled at the dentist, it just so happens they had to have 4 root canals that same day. If your dog gets hit by a car, it just so happens that their dog was mauled on the front lawn by a lion, while all the kids were watching of course.
  • People who complain all the time only tear people down, and never build anyone up
  • When a complainer has a legitimate complaint you can’t take them serious, because they complain about everything. You don’t know when it’s a serious complaint or just another gripe.
  • They are no fun to be around.
  • They are always willing to point out the problem, but never willing to be a part of the solution. Do not ask them to help, it’s just their job to point out what is wrong.
  • Complainers feel that their “gift” or “talent” there `right, they are entitled to complain and point out what’s wrong.I guess I should stop now … or someone will accuse me of complaining about complainers ~>
What are you reading this doing to make things better in your `life,
your world ? Whose in control of your `Mind, your `Life ?
What are you doing to make the MCF better ? (I ask myself) ?

The above has been posted to remind `me & other's that may
take the time to read

Peace/Love/Happiness to `all ~ EnJoy your `Journey of Life...
Be the `Driver

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:23 AM

I'm with you there space complainer's and whiners bring me down...unless it's me doing the complaining .

I had a boss who used to complain about his boss and the company all the time that was a drag too. That does not help moral at all...

Old 10-14-2012, 10:32 AM

Hi `Joe, and thanks for your post & thoughts.
I know I really get tired of reading all these weird/crazy posts & threads by that member from some weird `space 4-Sure
..I think he thinks it's his duty to fill in all the empty space on the MCF

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:54 AM

Space,
Too bad you can't fill in the empty space between some peoples ears....just saying.

Old 10-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

You know Space: During the winter months I can understand some of it. But its always the same people that are complaining. After the 1st time I hear it. I don't want o hear it again & again. If I have a beef with someone or about something. I confront the issue at hand. Not go around and talk about it to everyone and makes matters worst. I work by myself and I mostly keep to myself. I have a few friends at work that I talk to. I don;t get involed with the so called trouble makers or the guys or girls that always have problems and nothing makes them happy. I'm mostly an up beat person even at work. I don;t talk about work even when I'm at work. If you have a problem go to the boss! My shoulders aren't that big . people like that alway bring everyone else down around them. I no time for that! Lifes too short. We all have problems. I don't go around telling everyone that will listen about my business. But there's people out there that can't wait to tell you there life story. I don't want to hear your problems. I have my own geton with your life & enjoy it

Old 10-14-2012, 11:18 AM

I'm the only one allowed to complain. All the time......about everything...everywhere.

(Just kidding - but I filled up some space, didn't I?) (Did I make anyone smile?)

Old 10-14-2012, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Possum
I'm the only one allowed to complain. All the time......about everything...everywhere.

(Just kidding - but I filled up some space, didn't I?) (Did I make anyone smile?)
Funny but isn't Space complaining about complainers...hmmm

Old 10-14-2012, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by DE02Carlo
Funny but isn't Space complaining about complainers...hmmm

LoL `Joe , yes & I contained that at the `end of my 1st post , but thanks for helping me fill in some space on the MCF & hopefully we get some smiles 's LOL

Thanks also to Rick & Angie for their posts & filling up some of the spaces...There really is a lot of space to fill `up...
OK, it's your turn Yes, you reading this ~>

& how you can help fill in all the
Empty`Space out there & on the MCF ? Please fill your empty spaces in life with Good & not Bad.Thank You !

I must depart now & go search for a `Life 4-Sure ~>~>& thanks for all your contributions to make it better 4`all

Last edited by Space; 10-14-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

I try to see the good in every situation. Complaning does nobody any good

Old 10-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

ah and now i've just read about myself