Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Columbus, Ohio Goodguys

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 12:05 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Columbus, Ohio Goodguys

Anyone attending?

Let know. Maybe we can meet up?

We'll be there fri/sat/sun.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Default RE: Columbus, Ohio Goodguys

[align=center]Hi `R.J.,[/align][align=center]I wish I could escape Florida & attend the Goodguys event,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]but I guess I will just have to settle for the[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Bad Guys `Surf Contest : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope things are going good for you and that your job[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]position is secure. I wish you a great/safe/fun time[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]@ the Goodguys Event.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I found the below on the event.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]EnJoy/Be Happy to `be & own a Monte Carlo : )
Goodguys 11th P Nationals [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Friday, July 11 8:00a to 5:00p [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]at Ohio Expo Center, Columbus, OH [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Price: Adults $17, Kids $6 <~ only $6 for Kid `Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Phone: (925) 838-9876[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Web: Event Website [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Age Suitability: All Ages [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Tags: car show, swap meet, hot rod, huge, biggest [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]World`s Largest car show featuring 7,000 rods, customs & classics through 1972 vintage, plus a swap meet, car corral, vendors, live music and more family fun! MCF R.J. & his Collection might be here : )
The Goodguys Nationals is the nation's premier outdoor auto event for hi-performance hot rods and muscle cars and hi-performance parts vendors!
Event Web Site [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Category: Fairs & Festivals [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Creator:goodguyjohn [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Creator:goodguyjohn [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Source link below ~ Click `it [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.zvents.com/columbus-oh/ev...-ppg-nationals[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][/align][/align]

Old 07-08-2008, 12:28 PM
rj
15 Year Member

World's Largest car show featuring 7,000 rods, customs & classics through 1972 vintage, plus a swap meet, car corral, vendors, live music and more family fun! MCF R.J. & his Collection might be here : )

That's pretty funny Space. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Wish I could take one my '57s but it's just not possible. Maybe next year?

Old 07-16-2008, 10:11 AM

Our company sponsored it and I could have gotten free tickets but couldn't make it to Columbus that weekend. Did anyone go? How was it?

Old 07-22-2008, 11:22 AM
rj
15 Year Member

We walked, and walked, and walked, and you get the picture.

Lots of nice cars/trucks. But I heard some say "THE" nicer cars weren't there.

Weather it was weather or heat or who knows maybe a combination of all?

I heard there were 7,000 vehicles that attended. I personally saw number 58xx something.