Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Click> Thursday, November 03, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/click-thursday-november-03-2011-a-31896/)

Leprechaun93 11-03-2011 08:49 AM

morning everyone, gregg hope everything goes nice and smooth for you and your wife.

Today i gotta get under my horizon and find whats causing the leak this time, but first i have to run some errands and get a McRib sandwhich from mcdonalds:p

Ricks 2006 SS 11-03-2011 08:50 AM

A little late this morning. But had tos top on a business trip. It's 26 degrees here and frost every where. BUT!! The high near 55 this aft. Yahooooo... Gregg Thats a great name for your little sweet heart. Prayers & thoughts are with you & your family Gregg...Keep us posted. Space I love 77 M/C's We had one all white. Man I love to have another one of those BIG door cars :). Angie its cold where your at ? You need the furnace kicked on already down there? WOW! Ok Time for a nap its my friday. And I have some buisness to take care late this afternoon. Angie good luck with the furnace..

Ricks 2006 SS 11-03-2011 08:52 AM

I really don't get the Mc Rib. I had one yrs & yrs ago. Never liked it. maybe I should try it again to see what all the fuss is about :)...Keane I hope you enjoy yours :):) FRY's with that ? ha ha ha

03JGMonte 11-03-2011 09:08 AM

Morning Everyone, nm goin on here

mousehousemoparman 11-03-2011 10:53 AM

Rick; I don't get the McRib either. I've had it a few times and wasn't thrilled with it the second or third time. We went to McDonalds this morning on the way to the hospital. I got oatmeal and an egg mcmuffin and a has brown and the holiday shake. Susan got the breakfast bagel sandwich, hash browns and iced tea. I try to avoid McDonalds because even though it tastes good their food is not healthy.

The doctor came and she broke Susans water. She said the color of the fluid indicates that the baby had a bowl movement. The doctor says that is not unusual for a baby that is past its due date. The doctor said the only thing that makes this an issue is that they have to make sure the baby doesn't inhale any of that fluid during the birth because if it gets into the lungs it cause phenomena and that would not be good. The doctor says that during the birth they have to take more precautions to make sure this doesn't happen.

Susan is starting to have contractions now. She is uncomfortable. All I can do is asure her that I am here for her and try to make her laugh. Maybe the baby will be born in a few hours.

Jester_20 11-03-2011 11:05 AM

Good luck Gregg. I agree with everyone, Ariel is a great name :) Keep us updated!

Tadcaster 11-03-2011 11:09 AM

Afternoon all! Happy birthday Drew and best wishes for you Gregg!

Did some painting on the Deuce yesterday (Engine) garage heater works like a charm!

Hope to do more stuff this week-end.

Friday is around the corner!!!! you all have a Chevy kind of day!!

mousehousemoparman 11-03-2011 11:15 AM

Susan is having contractions every two to three minutes now. I know that it is a necessary evil for her to be in pain but I hate that part. She is now 5cms

Jester_20 11-03-2011 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 378564)
garage heater works like a charm!!

Jealous :(

Tadcaster 11-03-2011 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jester_20 (Post 378567)
Jealous :(

Jester I only paid $209 for a Bear infa-red heater heats the garage to a balmy 74 degrees (I could take it higher)! I brought it on-line from Bear with free shipping. I painted the intake manifold Krinkle red the paint is drying like a charm.

(I haven't gotten my electric bill yet so not sure of the cost of running it yet)