Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Click> Thursday, November 03, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/click-thursday-november-03-2011-a-31896/)

Jester_20 11-03-2011 11:50 AM

I'll have to keep that in mind . . . .my garage is basically just a roof and walls. If we find a house that's got an attached garage, you can bet i'll be looking into one of these babies!

Possum 11-03-2011 11:55 AM

[quote=Ricks 2006 SS;378541]I really don't get the Mc Rib. I had one yrs & yrs ago. Never liked it.

Rick, I know just what you mean. When the McRib first came out we all tried it and it was slimy and non-BBQ-like and kinda mysterious, as meats go. It's been cool down here on and off for the past few weeks and now winter seems to have arrived. I've got this great new heating & cooling company called R. P. Bigg & Sons - new to the area - and they should have me up and running soon. Have you needed your furnace yet up there in the north???

mousehousemoparman 11-03-2011 12:41 PM

Labor is over! Ariel Georgine Nelson was born at 12:59 PM. She is a healthy baby girl. Mom is doing well too. We had about two hours of hard labor. I am glad that is over. I will post baby details later.

Jester_20 11-03-2011 12:45 PM

:congrats:CONGRATS:congrats:

lougreen03 11-03-2011 12:52 PM

:thumbsup::congrats:That seem's pretty quick as far as labor and delivery go. Glad everyone is A-ok

Leprechaun93 11-03-2011 01:02 PM

Congrats gregg, glad to hear everything went smoothly

Agreed i dont understand what the fuss is about the mcrib. Its just a slab of meet with some onions, pickles and bbq sauce. So by no means its nothing special but its something different besides the usual burger.

I got alot done today, on the horizon i'lll update that topic shortly. I got both horns on my monte working again, only 1 of the 2 was working and it sounded pathetic.

edit: dont think this needs its own topic, quick question for you all. I'm planning to get new wipers for the monte, question is. Bosch Icon or Rain-x latitude, or something else? Opinions apreciated:thumbsup:

mousehousemoparman 11-03-2011 01:20 PM

Ariel Georgine Nelson was born at 12:59. She weighs 7 lbs.7ozs. She is 20 1/2 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great. I will try to post pics. Susan is feeling good so maybe I can introduce Ariel to cars and car shows on Saturday.

03JGMonte 11-03-2011 02:00 PM

Congrats Gregg on the new addition to your family

oneslowmonte 11-03-2011 02:02 PM

I have just finished my first two exams, and now I'm going to lounge around the house for about another hour or so until I have to head to work ;) This paycheck should fund a few monte updates!

Edit: Congratulations Mouse, Ariel is a lovely name!

Leprechaun93 11-03-2011 02:03 PM

I'm just about to head out to work myself, wish i could say the same about my paychek though:rolleyes: