Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Click> Thursday, November 03, 2011 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/click-thursday-november-03-2011-a-31896/)

Space 11-03-2011 06:54 AM

Good Morn'in `Sgt,
Be happy 2 be off work :thumbsup: I'm sure you will get your rides back on the road in time & that you will enjoy them all the more :thumbsup: I swear that life is a major test of patience & we can't afford to give `up on the things in life that are important to us....~> Don't Give `up & keep work'in your Dreams :thumbsup:
Wish U a E.Z. `Day....Have a few beers & everything will look or seems better ~> :rotfl:
============================================
Augi (Dustin), wish you a safe trip in the Camery to Indiana.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
`Justin (Bud), Where R. U. ? Post a update `OK
===================================
`Teacher Todd, I hope that you find the prob's with your Monte & your Computer....~>Good Luck 4-Sure :thumbsup:
======================================
OK, whose next to hit some keys ? ? Yes it's YOU :eek::rotfl:

SupplySgt 11-03-2011 07:17 AM

Space what I really need is a garage to put the Camaro in and room for an engine stand. I'd really like to pull the motor, clean it up, repaint it, and stick it back in during the spring. I'll probably have to wait till after a deployment for that though. At that point I'll be able to afford to at least rent a house with a garage if not buy at that point. That'll depend on several factors though whether I'd buy or not.

03SSLE 11-03-2011 07:36 AM

Mornin' all. Happy Birthday, Drew! Witnessing the miracle of Birth is a wonderous event, Gregg. Best of luck to you and your wife. Have a safe trip, Augi. I know the feeling of wanting a garage to work on your car, SupplySgt. I have to do all mine outside in the driveway. It's 45° this morning with 82% humidity and of course...rain off and on. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Space 11-03-2011 07:36 AM

:rolleyes: Hi `Sgt & thanks for your reply...
"Dream `it ~> Plan `it ~> Act `it" (Not E.Z. sometimes), but keep working your dream(s)...It seems to me that nothing good is easy, but it's worth the efforts...Don't give `up and keep working your plan & your dreams can come `true 4-Sure...Good Luck Sgt :thumbsup:
=================================
Good Morning `Mike, wish you SunShine (a new garage from Santa) & a Happy/Safe/Fun`Day : )

Possum 11-03-2011 07:41 AM

Morning everybody - best of luck, Gregg. Ariel is a beautiful name to greet the world with. It got cold overnight here in St. Louis, rainy and dreary...I'm having my furnace fixed at 5:30, sure could use it!

SupplySgt 11-03-2011 07:48 AM

Yeah I hear you Space. I'm gonna have to bust my rear for it that's for sure. I have thought about moving closer to home (Oklahoma) at some point. Kendra seems to be ok with the idea. If I were close to home I'd be able to do all my work at the family farm. One of the outbuildings is a garage and although it's not tall enough for lifts, it's plenty big to do most work in. More than likely it will be mine someday so it would be nice to be move back out there. Plus it's home anyway. Mom is somewhat surprised I haven't moved back yet actually. We'll see what the future brings though. At least if Kendra and I do end up married I know she'll be open to moving close to home for me. She's an Army brat so she's not really tied down anywhere as far as being "home." Well I think I'm off to bed now. I'll be back on here when I wake up. Later guys

lougreen03 11-03-2011 07:50 AM

Morning all I hope everyone's day is off to a great start.
Gregg Good luck and congrats. here are some Celebrity's she will share her Nov 3 Birthday with.

Singer Paula DeAnda (1989)
Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson (1973)
Swedish actor Dolph Lundgren (1957)
Sportscaster / former New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms (1955)
Rocker Adam Ant (1954)
Comedian Dennis Miller (1953)
Actress Kate Capshaw (1953)
Comedienne Roseanne Barr (1952)
Movie score composer John Barry (1934)
"Mama's Family" star Ken Berry (1933)
Tough guy actor Charles Bronson (1921)

Edit: I forgot to add Chevrolet to the list.

mousehousemoparman 11-03-2011 07:58 AM

We are at the hospital. Susan is all admitted and comfy in her bed, or at least as comfy as one can get with a bunch of IV's sticking out of both arms and a fetal monitor hooked up going thump thump thump next to the bed. They have administered the drugs to induce labor. Susan is dialated to 3.5 cm. so the baby should be delivered mid afternoon I would think. Just before leaving the house I went to clean my glasses and broke them. I had to go to my old pair that I had in my end table next to my bed. The perscription was off so I had a cloudy outlook on things. Fortunately Susan found my spare pair in the console of the Town & Country so now I am seeing the world without clouds and fog again. It is amazing how much I take my glasses for granted. It is time for an eye exam and a new pair anyway. Now I don't have much choice. I will check in later and thanks for the well wishes, prayers, and thoughts. Gregg

ChibiBlackSheep 11-03-2011 08:03 AM

Good morning all! :)

Congrats Gregg

MAMONTE 11-03-2011 08:40 AM

Good Morning Everyone!!!