Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

civic drivers are moody lol

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
I'd be moody if I had to drive a civic too....
My words exactly. :p

Old 06-26-2011, 10:50 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Did you tell him to powerslide his badass car around a corner?

Old 06-26-2011, 11:02 AM

How did you manage to keep yourself together? I wouldn't be able to help but bust out laughing the moment he opened his mouth. Surely he must have forgotten he was in daddy's daily driver and you were, in fact, in a classic muscle car of your own? Oh, yeah, and that you actually had a girlfriend.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:36 PM

yea i didnt lash out or nuttin just tryed to be as mature as i could as for the fact that he was alot bigger than me (again ironic cuz i had the bigger car lol) but no i wouldnt start a fight in front of a taco bell

Old 06-29-2011, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
I persoanlly like many Honda Products & many other different makes & models, but I just like the Chevy Monte Carlo more...for the price & what they have to offer.

To me it's not the type of car a person drives, but I've found that there are Stupid/Ignorant/Insecure drivers in all makes & models 4-Sure....
I'm with Space. My motorhead interests range far & wide. In addition to our Monte, my family has three old European cars and two Japanese motorcycles. Ridiculing someone because they have (or don't have) a particular ride is pointless. The world would be a boring place if we all thought exactly alike. I do my best to ignore ignorant people. Though sometimes it's reeeeeeeally hard. Sometimes you just want to smack 'em...

Old 06-29-2011, 01:33 PM

Yeah, the best way to treat those types of people is to ignore them. It'll really **** them off. he just wants attention and for all we know, he's just jealous of your ride, and maybe even your girlfriend.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Judge-shmudge. Let the guy judge all he wants. He's an idiot. Sure a civic has a lot of power for it's size. The fact that it's so small and light is the reason it has that much power. But I've read many posts on this and other monte forums, where they got into an accident in their monte. Even when the Monte was totalled, the occupants inside were okay.

If I'm gonna get into a car wreck driving down a freeway, I'd rather be in a Monte (any generation) than a Honda Civic.

Honda's are great cars for daily driving. To and from work, but to me they're more of a basic transportation. And as far as ride comfort between the civic and the monte, well, the monte wins hands down.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:36 PM

I think calling a Civic a Tin can is an insult to the can, Civics are more plastic than tin

Old 06-29-2011, 03:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

I too appreciate all kinds of vehicles, as long as they are nicely done you will have my respect.

If your car has rust holes, fart cans, and wings. And you think it's fast without doing actual work on the car. I won't respect you or your vehicle.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I too appreciate all kinds of vehicles, as long as they are nicely done you will have my respect.

If your car has rust holes, fart cans, and wings. And you think it's fast without doing actual work on the car. I won't respect you or your vehicle.

I agree 100% Mike. My thoughts exactly. Very well said!

Quick Reply: civic drivers are moody lol