Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Check In Here<>Saturday 2/6/2016

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 09:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all and happy Saturday. Hope to get the Monte out for a little cruise later today.

Old 02-06-2016, 09:32 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Live your Now>WoW<

Thanks `Dale for your words>Post
======================
Hi `Mel, enjoy your ride. Thanks for checking in & being
active member's

Old 02-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all

Old 02-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Talking Is it party time yet ?

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Afternoon all
GOOD Afternoon `Keane, Did you sleep in today
What are you doing 2day ? I'm been playing on the MCF plus doing loads of laundry. I'm waiting to get a ride so I can get out in the world.

Wish you a Super Day>WeekEnd >EnJoy<

Old 02-06-2016, 12:32 PM

Afternoon guys. Been a while I know. They clamped down on our computer usage at work, but I guess now I have all the time in the world as the realities of the oil and gas industry finally caught up with me. I was laid off on Wednesday so I'm searching for a new job. Probably going to go the CDL route and try to go OTR for a time.

Hope y'all are doing well and I'll try to pop in more often. Especially now that it's almost NASCAR season and I kinda have to drop in to do everything with the Xfinity league.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:41 PM

Hi `Sergeant Major `Drew,
It's good to see you online, but it's not good to read that you got laid `off . I do think the price of fuel/oil will rise again this year & hopefully put many back to work. I can't believe the low cost of fuel here in the USA. On the islands we were paying from $5 to 20 dollars a gallon . Supply & Demand...
Wish you good luck on finding a job to hold you over until things get better. GOOD LUCK & EnJoy the NASCAR Season... Pick Elliot (lol)

Old 02-06-2016, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
GOOD Afternoon `Keane, Did you sleep in today
What are you doing 2day ? I'm been playing on the MCF plus doing loads of laundry. I'm waiting to get a ride so I can get out in the world.

Wish you a Super Day>WeekEnd >EnJoy<
Not up to anything today really. Got my tax refund so i've been ordering some car parts for the monte. If the weather gets warm enough i'll get to work on it.

Old 02-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good afternoon to all, just came home from the philly auto show, surprisenly nothing really that caught my eye, i did see the newer tahoes and suburbans, i was gonna get one maybe later this year, but man the newer one sure was nice as hell, i'll post a few in a couple of mins, about to upload the video of what my car is doing and hopefully get a couple of ideas, have a safe and productive day to all

Old 02-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Cool E.Z. Saturday > I love it & am thankful

Hi `Keane & thanks for your reply. I think it's great that you can have a day with no major obligations. I'm enjoying my time alone & playing on the web. I've really missed being online. I did try to post from a phone, but I think I'm going to have to go to phone college to learn how to do that

Which is your favorite car out of your fleet of cars ? I like all 3 of your rides. You need a big garage 4-Sure! I know that I'm not going to get another nice car until I have a decent garage to put it in. When I was in Miami b-4 I came home I seen so many cars there with major parking lot dents; sides & front & rear. To me it would be stressful to own & have to park a nice car in the big cities or a WALMART

The weather here on the Spacecoast is wet, windy & chilly 4 the sunshine state. I even have the heaters on 2day. I freeze when it gets in the 40's.

I haven't had TV for over 3 months & it's really great to be able to watch it. I've been watching the Xgames today & there really is some talented competitors....

Time to nuke something. Uncle Jim filled the fridge with good stuff for me to enjoy... I was getting tired of eating what I catch (lol)...I'm taking a break from sea food.

Wish you & member's who read this a super Saturday eve/weekend & `Life...Be the driver of your life.... I would, but the company hasn't got me a vehicle yet

Is it party time yet ?

p.s. Hi `George, good to see you online & read several of your past posts. Thanks for being a active contributing member'.

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-06-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:02 PM
5 Year Member

No favorite really, each is good in it's own way. I'd love a garage but i know that won't be happening any time soon. I could pretty easily do without tv, nothing really interests me much.