Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Check in Here>Saturday, 11/15/2014>Thank You<

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 08:33 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LoL `Zach > I didn't hear the call Yes, it's great to have the evening `off or at least one eve `off...EnJoy
School + Work > Then Time to `Party & Celebrate `Life 4-Sure !

Last edited by Space; 11-15-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Going to gibralter trade show.. there closing and tomorrow is the last day.
they sold it and turning it into a menards.
Dave, assuming you're talking about the Wyandotte location at Eureka and I-75? Is Menards converting the existing building or building a new building? Menards is currently building a store on the west side of Ann Arbor.

Old 11-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yea! I think we have a buyer for Liz !!!!

What nailed it... was when I told him I washed under the car every spring with citrus orange and drove her over a garden sprinkler.

He looked at his wife and said "Honey we will not find a more pristine car"

So those that thought I was compulsive about my cars NANA BooBOO

$20,000 seals the deal

Old 11-15-2014, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Yea! I think we have a buyer for Liz !!!!

What nailed it... was when I told him I washed under the car every spring with citrus orange and drove her over a garden sprinkler.

He looked at his wife and said "Honey we will not find a more pristine car"

So those that thought I was compulsive about my cars NANA BooBOO

$20,000 seals the deal

Hi `Tadd, that's great to read + confirming it pays to keep your ride in pristine condition to get Top Dollar for it `if you decide to sell.

I hope you get cash or certified funds $'s. I know it's always a relief when your car sells. EnJoy your new Buick!
The weekends getting better for you & I hope 4 `all > Another reason to be happy in `Life...

It's been a busy morning for me catching `up on my reports + & also our MCF It must be that it's 2 cold for some 2 get out 2day with this Cold front that's moved into most of the country & they are staying inside & getting on the `net !

Florida will also be going in2 the 30's next week WoW > That's freez'in 4 `us sunshiner's LOL...Peace/Happy> `Out

Last edited by Space; 11-15-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: had to correct many of my mistakes in above>tired mind >Been a long night/morning 4 me : )
Old 11-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Thanks Space. Yep it is cold here in MI. for sure. If I where retired Ronda and I would be migrating some where warm for the winter.

On the settlement for the car, Ronda is calling our bank Monday and seeing what is the preferred method of payment. I would assume certified check from the bank

Also to have the buyer to meet at our back and our bank can certify the funds

Old 11-15-2014, 10:30 AM

Thanks `Tadd for your reply & it's great the bank will confirm the Fund$.

Now, you can stay warm & plan your future trips to warmer climates during the winter season.

EnJoy your weekend & life 4-Sure

Old 11-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all, switching to the night shift for the next two weeks. Normal night guy conveniently has his vacation during the 2 busiest weeks of the year. Nice corvette mel.

Old 11-15-2014, 11:15 AM

Good Afternoon `Keane,
Do you like the nightshift ? I was happy that I got you to LOL in yesterday's Blog (LOL)...

I'm still hoping to see a Good in your Morning/afternoon & evening greetings ? (It's only 4 more letters or keys to hit on your puter) We don't charge by the words on the MCF > LOL<

Wish you a warm & happy new day of `Life > EnJoy < Make it happen > You have the Power within

Old 11-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Smile >GOOD GOOD Afernoon everyOne<

Wow, everyone must have taken a break this afternoon ?

What's happening Member's ?

My 12 shift on the MCF is about finished >LOL
One of the guys I worked with in the warehouse wants this Chevy & it looks like a nice one. He's going to the Turkey run to see it.

It's still on the Market > What do you think of the price ?
==================================================
reply ✉ ☎ reply

x prohibited[?]
Posted: 5 hours ago
◀ prev next ▶
1958 Chevy Bel Air - $19500 (Daytona Beach)

< >

1958 Chevrolet Bel Air paint color : white fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders

1958 Chevy Bel Air, 283 eng., powerglide trans., 2 door, no post, 39,025 mi.

Will be in the car corral at the turkey run.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Old 11-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Thumbs up >FYI > In case U want 2 Go 2 it < ?

41st Annual Turkey Run

Take a walk down memory lane and relive a 41-year tradition - the Daytona Turkey Run, one of the biggest car show and swap meets in the country!

Car Show

In addition to cars made prior to 1980, you'll see Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Prowlers, Vipers, Foreign Exotics and Rat Rods, regardless of year of manufacture.

Swap Meet

Come find new and used auto parts, auto accessories, and auto related clothing, gifts and more at the Turkey Run swap meet. If you are a restorer, the Swap meet is often the only time all year you can find exactly what you need.

Car Corral

Over a thousand cars line the infield of the Daytona International Speedway for participants to buy and sell vehicles. At the Car Corral, owners park their cars to sell and buyers walk the aisles and engage in transactions directly with sellers.

Art & Fashion
    Spectacular art and fashion can be found at our new Arts and Fashion Bazaar at the Daytona Turkey Run. Kids and adults alike will find something unique and fun for themselves or a gift for someone else.

• 1. We accept all cars manufactured prior to 1980.

• 2.In addition to cars made prior to 1980 we accept all Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Prowlers, Vipers, Foreign Exotics and Rat Rods, regardless of year of manufacture.
    • 3. In addition to cars listed above we allow some customized vehicles made after 1979.

Vehicles in the category are pre-registered only. Photos of your vehicle must be submitted PRIOR to registration via email.The photos below may help explain the difference between stock and custom.

Only fully customized vehicles are allowed.

Last edited by Space; 11-15-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Check in Here>Saturday, 11/15/2014>Thank You<