Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Car show shirts

Old 08-18-2008, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Car show shirts

I went to a car show this past sunday and i realized that i always where the same shirt, Milzy MotorSports shirt, and my dad had his same button up mopar muscle shirt on that he always wears.

So my question is does any body else have a "car show shirt" that they wear to most of the car shows they go to?

Old 08-19-2008, 05:31 AM
Default RE: Car show shirts

[align=center]Hi `Luke,[/align][align=center]Below is my favorite tee shirt that my g/f got for me as a gift.[/align][align=center]It is one of the few good ones : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Most oftheclothsthe bumsand I have comes from[/align][align=center]the Good Will, and Salvation Army Stores on the Main Land.[/align][align=center]We definitely would not win any fashion show : )[/align][align=center]I hate wearing shoes, but have to for my night job : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hey, wait a minute...you went to a car show again?[/align][align=center]Where`s your awesome pictures of the show.[/align][align=center]I think you are a lucky man to be able to go to so many[/align][align=center]shows, and share the experience with your dad.[/align][align=center]But there aren`t too many dad`s that owns super[/align][align=center]fast Hot Rods like your dad does : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The bums & I dont get to go to many car shows,[/align][align=center]but we thought the next time we went to one that we[/align][align=center]would spray `Skunk Spray on our tee`s so that[/align][align=center]when there is a crowded group around a car that we can`t[/align][align=center]get to, the group would move over when we walked `up : )[/align][align=center]We would be the Stink`in BeachBums [/align][align=center]P.U.[/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Bum`s & I are just gona sit here & look @ this screen[/align][align=center]until you post pic`s of the show : ) LOL[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align]

Old 08-19-2008, 08:59 AM

Space man sorry i dont have any pics i forgot to take the camera to the show i wish i would of taken the camera though there were a ton of amazing cars there. there was an all original AAR Cuda that won best of show, and there was even a few other W-bodies there and i think thats the first time that i have seen other w-bodies at the show.

so sorry space man no pics for this show

Old 08-19-2008, 09:16 AM

[align=center]Hi `Luke,[/align][align=center]I understand....I would 4-get my head if it wasn`t attached [/align][align=center]I just really love the awesome pictures that you post.[/align][align=center]Try to remember next time `ok LOL[/align][align=center]Found the below in my search for AAR Cuda[/align][align=center](they sure don`t make it like this anymore) [X(][:-][/align][align=center]Is your Father`s faster then the below Cuda ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align]

< Previous Next >

[align=center][/align][align=center]WoW Wee [/align]
AAR Cuda in Rare (EW1) Alpine White Finish. Rotisserie Restoration on a Full Numbers Matching Example with 9,200 Miles! 340ci Six-Barrel V8 with A727 Automatic Transmission and 8 3/4 Sure Grip HD Rear End with 3:55 Gears. POWER Front Disc Brakes, 11" HD Rear Drums, 26" HD Radiator, and Rallye Suspension with Front & Rear Sway Bars. Bucket Seat Interior with Woodgrain Console and Rallye Gauge Cluster. Music Master AM Thumb Wheel Radio.
Contributed by Arizona Classics.net

Old 08-19-2008, 09:52 AM

The 340 dart swinger would be a good race between the two but the challenger would just walk away from it, and once the stroked 440 charger gets done it will be the fastest car in our family.

and space man the pictures you found are what the car looked like the same color and everything

Old 08-19-2008, 10:26 AM

[align=center]Hi `Luke, [/align][align=center]That`s wild that I found the same type of car that was at [/align][align=center]the car show : ) Keep us updated on your father`s awesome[/align][align=center]rides, and also your Monte Carlo SS.[/align][align=center]I really enjoy reading your posts, and what you are[/align][align=center]doing to your Monte.[/align][align=center]You will have to get a Monte T-Shirt or Hat.[/align][align=center]I have the hat in the middle below...It`s my fav : )[/align][align=center]Below are some examples, and no I am not getting a commission : ) on sales : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]For `Luke & MCF Members[/align][align=center]Show your Pride of Ownership in having a[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][:-]
Chevy Monte Carlo T Shirts

[:-]

Chevy SS Hat - Super Sport Hat
$17.95

Chevy Monte Carlo Hat - chrome
$17.95

Chevy Monte Carlo T Shirt
$18.00
[/align][align=center]http://weidmann-trading.com/chevy-monte-carlo-c-65.html[/align]

Old 08-19-2008, 11:58 AM
rj
15 Year Member

I don't have "A" specific T-shirt I wear to any car event. If I know I'm taking a '57 I will take a couple '57 Chevy T-shirts along just incase I feel like wearing one of them.

Or if I know I'm taking the '86 LS Monte I'll grab a couple Monte Carlo T-shirts to take along. We took like 12 Monte Carlo T-shirts with us to the '08 Monte Nats back in june.
[sm=shades.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Generally with the hotter weather I just wear a tank top so the babes can check out my muscles.
[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

(I've got one someplace? now if I could find it?)
[sm=insomnia.gif][sm=smiley6.gif][sm=smiley19.gif]

I do have like 20 T-shirts from car events I got for early registration like the Rebel Run in Lima, OH or the 1 & only Montes@MIS event I got to attend.

But I never wear any of them.

I know,I know. My g/f Deb has giveme the raked over hot coals talk more then once. "Why bother getting them if you're never going to wear them?"

I just like collecting T-shirts. I have for a long time. I have T-shirtsI got back in the 1980s that stilllook new.
[sm=signs007.gif]