MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

Site T-Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Default Site T-Shirts

maybe have someone design t-shirts but see if theres any interest first as I have been looking all over for Monte Carlo T-shirts and they are impossible to find.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Default RE: Site T-Shirts

good idea id be interested

Old 12-21-2008, 01:19 PM

[align=center]Hi Derek,[/align][align=center]Check out the below links[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays/Great gifts [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.brickelsracing.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TDC%2D152[/align][align=center]Here are the latest Monte SS 'Pro-Tour' designs..Check 'em out!
NEW Pro-Tour T's

Year-Make-Model T's
Pick you car color and Let us know what year for this design:

Car Only printed on the FRONT along with 'Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS' printed on the sleeve

And the new look into the 'American Muscle and Emblem' Designs

Check 'em all out here:
www.mac-ink.com/shirts/protours/8388monte [/align][align=center]Source[/align][align=center]NEW PRO-TOUR T-Shirts! - Monte Carlo SS Message Board
Car Only printed on the FRONT along with 'Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS' printed on ... #480086 - 09/06/07 08:06 AM Re: NEW PRO-TOUR T-Shirts! ...
www.montecarloss.com/community/ubbthreads.php?ub... - 95k - Similar pages
http://www.montecarloss.com/communit...;Number=479850[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Chevy Monte Carlo Apparel - Chevy Monte Carlo T Shirts - Che...
Quality Chevy Monte Carlo T Shirts and Chevy Monte Carlo Hats.
weidmann-trading.com/chevy-monte-carlo-c-65.html - 31k - Similar pages
http://weidmann-trading.com/chevy-monte-carlo-c-65.html
Mac-Ink Customsâ„¢ > 81-86 Chevy Monte Carlo SC T-Shirts
81-86 Monte Carlo SC PRO-TOUR T-Shirts. > SCROLL DOWN for more shirts < ... 81- 86 Monte Carlo "American Muscle". Available in 10 Factory Car Colors ...
www.mac-ink.com/shirts/protours/8186monte - 66k - Similar pages
http://www.mac-ink.com/shirts/protours/8186monte
Chevy Monte Carlo SS T-Shirt
Chevy T-Shirts - Chevy Monte Carlo SS T-Shirt ... Muscle Car T-Shirts - Chevy T- Shirt · Muscle Car T-Shirts - Opium Cowboy Monte Carlo T-Shirt ...
www.motorbrandsusa.com/Chevy-Monte-Carlo-SS-t-sh... - 98k - Similar pages
http://www.motorbrandsusa.com/Chevy-...5320240118.htm
Monte Carlo Mens Fashion - Formal Office Shirts, T-shirts .....
Apr 4, 2008 ... Monte Carlo Mens Fashion - Formal Office Shirts, T-shirts, Trouser India, .... Chevrolet Monte Carlo Premium Fitted T-Shirt ...
www.kaboodle.com/reviews/monte-carlo-mens-fashio... - 83k - Similar pages [/align]

Old 12-21-2008, 01:24 PM

ive seen pretty much all thast stuff but ive been looking for shirts with some of the newer montes pictured like i have a 04 silver SS and would like a shirt with that on there

Old 12-21-2008, 02:18 PM

I have a Vinyl windshield stick-on that has Monte Carlo and a Bow Tie on it and I brought it to the Mall and asked the girl at the Embroidery Cart to scan it and make me a T-Shirt.
Se wouldn't do it because it had a Bow Tie and violated company policy.

I asked her if she'd do it and deliberately ruin the shirt. She'd have to put the shirt in the same trash can I'd put 25-Bucks. She didn't get it. So, I tried to spell-out how I was offering her a bribe. I guess I spent too much time on the closed circuit TV because Security came and ended my quest. I THINK she understands the part about doing it off-the-books. So, I'm going back after the Holidays and try again.

These kids, these days, they don't understand the finer points of graft and corruption.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:38 PM

try finding a 5th gen monte shirt, im having 1 made before the new show season stars again and to hell with patents and copyrights, gm is too broke to afford a lawyer to sue me anyway

Old 12-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: punisherss

ive seen pretty much all thast stuff but ive been looking for shirts with some of the newer montes pictured like i have a 04 silver SS and would like a shirt with that on there

x2

Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: scc24540

gm is too broke to afford a lawyer to sue me anyway
LMAO True that.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:40 PM

I think all the Lawyers are laid-off.
But, I wouldn't push the outside of the envelope and do something lame.
They'd pass the hat and come-up with enough money for Lawyer if need be!

Old 12-24-2008, 06:54 PM

found a guy on ebay that makes custom shirts and he does ever car possible...ordered mine and should have it soon...ill let you know if its any good.

Quick Reply: Site T-Shirts