Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Car club name suggestions?!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by zjerry
How about Gateway Monte Carlo Club Of Missouri
That way other people from missouri will not feel left out.....
Hmm you have a good point there. Idk how I'm going to decide what name to use lol

Originally Posted by tyler111991
I like the idea of the monte driving through the arch! ive always been facinated by the st louis arch haha
haha nice. I found a place to get some great pics with the Arch! On one of the bigger meets I plan on going down there and getting a pic of as many montes as I can get with the Arch to blow up for a poster for when we go to shows and what not

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
How about "The Spirit of St. Louis: Club Monte Carlo"

The Jame's Gang M.O.M. (Monte's of Missouri)

Quantrills Raiders : Chevy Monte Carlo's Logo: Other cars being run down by Monte's

MoMo's Monte's "Shown MoMo the Monster driving a Monte with his head out the
window and his BigFoot with the pedal to the metal. Or swinging
from the arch like a big ape. Got to have respect from the other
St. Louis Kings monte club. A monster would look cool.....

The Riverboat Gamblers Chevy Monte Carlo....Play to win Logo with a Riverboat hat
and a dagger with a Monte
boiling it's tires off................

Okay they are just some wierd idea's... but all it takes is a spark to get the fires burning.

I think the Club will need respect and being a Cheesy named club will not get the best results at the car shows with the other Monte club there. Like it or not St. Louis is a very tough town. I'm from Springfield Illinois orginally and only the strong survive. Oh look here they come "The Gateway's".........................OOO run and hide......
haha those are some interesting ones. It's also gotta be a name that I can remember lol

Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

In all seriousness, it's great to hear suggestions from us on the forum. But realistically, the decision should be made by the members of the actual club. The club members will decide among themselves what they like or don't like. And have their own suggestions that we might not think of.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:09 PM

Yeah that's true. Well a few of the members are here on the forum lol if my friend Rich with his 1976 monte is at the show on sunday I'll ask him about the name

Old 04-15-2011, 05:08 PM

If your wanting to include other states, something like Midwest MCC or heartland mcc could work

Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM

If this is a St. Louis club (and surrounding areas), then a name that has something to do with St. Louis. But if this club is going to be all of MO or several states and have meets in different places (IE if it is all of MO then it would have meets in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia etc) then of course you will have a name that covers that.

But here is my suggestion for a St. Louis club, "Spirit of the Monte in St. Louis" or something to that effect.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not sure if this one is already taken, or been mentioned already. But it just came to mind.

The Monte Carlo Counts. (think royalty type count)

Old 04-18-2011, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Chevy Commando
If this is a St. Louis club (and surrounding areas), then a name that has something to do with St. Louis. But if this club is going to be all of MO or several states and have meets in different places (IE if it is all of MO then it would have meets in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia etc) then of course you will have a name that covers that.

But here is my suggestion for a St. Louis club, "Spirit of the Monte in St. Louis" or something to that effect.
I gotcha. & I like that name suggestion most def! I really like the idea of having something in regards to the Spirit of Saint Louis stuff

Originally Posted by Taz
Not sure if this one is already taken, or been mentioned already. But it just came to mind.

The Monte Carlo Counts. (think royalty type count)
Hm that's another good one too & it hasn't been mentioned yet. There were 4 other (nice) montes at the show this weekend & I talked to 2 of the owners and they said they're in but I didn't see the other 2 owners so I just left some info in their montes about the club so once I get more members kinda together, I'm prob gonna have a vote to see which name they like the best and if they can't decide then I'm screwed lol

Old 05-02-2011, 05:11 PM

Okay guys here are the names we need to decide from. I want you guys to choose either a top 3 or a top 5 but I'd rather have a top 3 lol there are 19 names to think about & here they are. I like several of them but I wanna know what you guys think
Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club
Gateway Montes
Gateway Monte Carlo Club
Show Me Monte Carlo Club
Midwest Montes
Saint Louis Premier Monte Carlo Club
Montes of Missouri
Gateway Premier Monte Carlo Club
Gateway Monte Carlo Club of Missouri
The Spirit of Saint Louis: Club Monte Carlo
The Spirit of the Monte in Saint Louis
The Monte Carlo Counts
Saint Louis Knights
Spirit of the Knights
Show Me the Knights
Heartland Monte Carlo Club
Missouri's Premier Monte Carlo Club
Gateway to the Montes
Gateway to the Monte Carlo Club (of Missouri?)

My goal is to have a name by the end of the week. My next show is on May 14th so I want to get a name down so I can start getting the name out there and recruiting some people

Btw thanks for all the help guys

Old 05-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

1) Gateway Monte Carlo Club
2) Montes of Missouri
3) Saint Louis Monte Carlo Club

Old 05-02-2011, 06:40 PM

Well between the other thread, facebook and this thread it looks like Gateway Monte Carlo Club is winning so far lol

Quick Reply: Car club name suggestions?!?