Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Brittany's Phone Pic Storybook

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Mkk continuing with the "story"
These are pics that I was suppose to continue earlier from my last post & I'm just now getting to them lol soo anyway....
I saw these 2 beauties for sale on the service road on the way to school earlier that day & so I pulled off on my way home to take pics of them with my real camera. They were both for sale =)

Saw this HHR at school earlier that day, loveee the aqua color of it

Saw this right before I got off onto the service road to take pics with those other cars...still can't quite figure out what it is

Hugee nice truck that sounded obnoxious

I keep trying to get a pic of my neighbors GT500 but it's always hiding in the garage =(

I nicee vette outside of Autozone

Here comes a nice Audi =)

There was a hella nice yellow 370Z pulling outta the parking lot but I kinda missed it

The sky looked like cotton candy lol

Gizzy!

A hella nice Mach1 that pulled up beside me at school

A nice Chevy truck that was driving around the parking lots

My baby & the nice Trans Am

A couple nice trucks

A new camaro tailing behind me, it's owned by the people who own the new mattress place down the street from my house

Old 08-16-2010, 11:44 PM

Soo my dad is starting to pay me to help clean up the other house in Troy so we can start the construction on it again && so far it's been lotss of work, but I can't wait to start doing it again bcuz at least I'll be getting outta the house lol
Before pics of part of the future kitchen & family room

A peek outside to see the race neon

Kind of after pics lol I had pics of the entire room with the middle wall out with it perfectly clean but idk where the pics went lol oh well this will do I guess...took me like 6 hours to get it all cleaned & swept out but at least it's almost ready to get the rest of the dry wall & all that other fun stuff put in now

I had a mini photo shoot with a Trans Am that was sitting there in between my breaks cleaning out those rooms lol

Compare pics of no-wax to fully waxed car =)
Waxed...

No wax...

Waxed...

No wax =) I think we have a winner lol

Old 08-16-2010, 11:45 PM

Pic of a Beetle at the shop that needs some serious TLC, cute car & yet someone ruined it

Pics of the house in Troy that's under construction =) its come a longgg way, you guys wouldn't believe it lol

Future patio & double-sided fireplace site

Right next to the shop

The other field that hasn't had a shop built on top of it...yet lol

Pic of the 2 from my future room, maybe since my other one is completely flooded & ruined =( eventually I'll get pics of the damage, gotta love floods!

Took a few pics at our old racing friend's wedding party...
a crazy awesome truck! It like shook the ground as it drove by lol

Our friend's A-mod...I miss seeing this thing on the track =(

Old 08-16-2010, 11:47 PM

Nice Jeep I saw on my lil road trip to the VW dealership for my dad...

A sharp Malibu...I didn't know they had a spoiler option for the new Malibus

The VW Dealership ended up being by a Cadillac Dealership so there were just nice cars everywhere!

You can see the reflection of the monte in the window =)

2-door CTS =) there were no V's in sight while I was there =(

A XLR hiding in the garage

Monte Carlo!

A really nice Camaro

A crazy loud Bug...I felt hugee next to it since I was driving my dad's truck lol

A nice IROC sitting next to me at BP

I wasn't quite sure what to think of this 'stang when it drove by lol

Old 08-16-2010, 11:48 PM

Ughhh I hate floods! My poor room =( it's a lot worse in person...my dream room (back when I was 10ish) is ruined!

Pics of the monte & my dad's truck in the front yard

Pics of the monte =)

[/quote]
Monte Carlo outside of the bowling alley

Ohhh boy it's been hot here

The best ice cream place in the Saint Louis area!

The ol Miss =)

Coming up on Fastlane...someday I hope to make it there

A nicee SRT-10 Ram Truck

Lovee the Camaro SS

Ah-ha! It's finally outta the garage! lol

Old 08-16-2010, 11:56 PM

A nice older Vette I was following

Pics of cars i caught at the school when I went to print my class schedule last week
Ryan's baby =)

At Ryan's house...Ryan's 'stang & his mom & dad's GT in the garage

A pic of a mustang behind me at the cruise on Friday

Steve's, Brian's & my monte in front of my house

hehe take that boys

At Quik Trip with the cars...can't remember where mine was lol I think it was on the other side of Steve's car but I can't remember atm

Twin Grand Prix GT's...they were like exact twins, it was crazy!

Old 08-16-2010, 11:58 PM

Gizzy!

Nicee Charger

Nice lil Caliper in front of Target

Freakin sweet Ferrari! The owner prob thought I was crazy since I was following him around trying to get a better pic but he was going too quick =(

The yellow 02 Pace Car that runs around town with a beautiful aqua blue Prix behind it...there was a Junior Edition Monte on the other side of the intersection that I couldn't get a pic of =(

Couple nice cars in front of Autozone

A nice vette that I saw while I was getting Lightening's mouse

Cobra alert

Old 08-16-2010, 11:59 PM

Got a pic next to this very confusing Monte Carlo that had been sitting in the plaza lot right in front of my subdivision all weekend. Brian, Ryan & me were trying to figure out what the deal is with this monte...it was the Pace Car decorated rear end & front end but it doesn't have the flags on the side & it didn't look like it had the Pace Car interior soooo idk what's up with this monte but it was in rough shape...looked like it hasnt been waxed in ever & the left side of the front lip of the body kit was all scrapped up, must have hit something that was red. But idk I still pulled up & took a pic next to it =) I think it's finally gone now

&& then as I was turning to get outta the plaza I saw the black 01 Pace Car monte that always almost causes me to get into wrecks lol so I drove up next to it & took pics next to it. I got to talk to the owner for a few as she was coming outta the ortho office with her son & she seemed really caught off guard lol I wish she would let me detail that car bcuz holy crap I want one soooooooo bad! The next 6th gen I buy will either be the 01 black pace car, the blue 03 pace car or just a blue & silver s/c one but I reallyyyy want one of those gorgeous black Pacers Wish I would've gotten the pics on my real camera so the quality would've been better =(

A nicee Camaro I saw in the Best Buy parking lot

Walgreens with the all-familiar Grand National in front of it

It must have been Monte Carlo day that day bcuz I saw tons of montes coming back home that day after taking pics with the other montes lol

Another black & silver one! Oh well it was prob just a 03 bcuz it wasn't supercharged or anything special like that

Anddd another one, a black 7th gen that I was trying to catch up with in traffic before my turn into the subdivision

Awwww cute Gizzy!

A hella dirty monte! It was crazyyyy! It was blue but the whole back of it was a yellowish-white from all of the gravel dust!

Pretty sky =)

Jamie with his crazyy hair the other morning

Old 08-17-2010, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
Another black & silver one! Oh well it was prob just a 03 bcuz it wasn't supercharged or anything special like that
Hey look, it's my twin! :P Lots of nice pictures!

Old 08-17-2010, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by nyislanders
Hey look, it's my twin! :P Lots of nice pictures!
lol I know right? Thanks

Quick Reply: Brittany's Phone Pic Storybook