Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Brittany's Phone Pic Storybook

Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Default Brittany's Phone Pic Storybook

Okayyy so pretty much, I take LOADS of random pics with my phone on a daily basis & a lot of the times I'll take pics of things that I wanna show you guys here on the forum. Well I don't wanna start separate threads for each set of pics so I figured that I would just make a lil "storybook" thread with pics from my phone that I take & then I can just add the pics daily as I take them, my phone doesn't have the best quality when it comes to pics but it's good enough & sometimes I take random pics with my regular camera when I got it so I'll add those too. You guys can be like woww what a weird-do! But I wanna show off what I see at my dad's shop or on the road or whatever, sooo enjoy

I'm starting from wayyyy back...
These are some pics that I took back when I was living in Pensacola near the end of last year...

Okay stepping closer into the future

Here's a pic of Lightening chilling on his log

Funny pic I took of my bestie when we were at McDonalds before the Ranken Car Show a couple months ago

My doggie Gizmo

A really nice Roush 'stang

Lightening wanted to go on the trip to Branson with us lol

Old 07-08-2010, 04:27 PM

On the way to Branson, we saw the trailer of the guy who won the Indy 500

pic of my baby & the business from the 2nd story of our other house that is under construction right now

hehe you can't really see it but there was a camry behind me on the way to Kris's house one day =D

It sure has been HOT lately!

Bath time!!!

A nice 06 or 07 SS monte I saw on the way home from school one day

AH HA! Caught red handed lol

Gizzy hogging his toys

My monte at the other house

hehe a SSEi =D

A few more of Gizzy =)

&& a couple of my baby from the car show on Saturday

Mk well that's all I have right now...I got lots more of cars & stuff but I just gotta find them. Thanks for viewing =)

Old 07-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing on here!

Old 07-08-2010, 04:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

cool pics, the quality is actually very good,

Nice pics at the track and side mirror shots I do those a lot to...Dog is cute...snake not a fan of that so much...lol...

Thanks for sharing, keep'em coming,
Joe

Old 07-08-2010, 04:58 PM

I would love a pic of my Monte on a track........preferably Bristol!!!

Old 07-08-2010, 05:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Very kewl pics Brit.

I really like this one.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

I have a few of mine on a track Michigan International Speedway...for years a guy was doing the show, you'd park inside the track, then they call 10 montes to lineup at pit row you'd get 2 and a half laps with a 75MPH (Or so) speed limit....then come back in...have your pic taken at victory lane...once everyone went, then all the montes lined up on the track for a victory lap, 4 wide at 35 MPH...stop way before the finish line, then one by one drive up to the finish line and have your pic taken there...

It was a fun time, one of my ex's talked me into driving there (10 hours ugh) in 2007 (I believe) and I'm glad I did cause that was the last year they had it, and there was nothing like going up the wall in a car, totally awesome expereince!

Joe

Old 07-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for the pics Brittany. Nice pics of Gizmo.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Montess2k
I have a few of mine on a track Michigan International Speedway...for years a guy was doing the show, you'd park inside the track, then they call 10 montes to lineup at pit row you'd get 2 and a half laps with a 75MPH (Or so) speed limit....then come back in...have your pic taken at victory lane...once everyone went, then all the montes lined up on the track for a victory lap, 4 wide at 35 MPH...stop way before the finish line, then one by one drive up to the finish line and have your pic taken there...

It was a fun time, one of my ex's talked me into driving there (10 hours ugh) in 2007 (I believe) and I'm glad I did cause that was the last year they had it, and there was nothing like going up the wall in a car, totally awesome expereince!

Joe
That is soooo cool! When I went to Bristol in '05 I didn't know that before the race, you could pay like 20 or 50 dollars for charity to ride the track in your own vehicle for a few laps....I found out from someone in the stands as they were starting to let people bring their vehicles on the track and boy was there a variety, lol.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Montess2k
cool pics, the quality is actually very good,

Nice pics at the track and side mirror shots I do those a lot to...Dog is cute...snake not a fan of that so much...lol...

Thanks for sharing, keep'em coming,
Joe
Thanks! lol yeah a lot of people are creeped out by Lightening but hes super sweet.

Originally Posted by Montelicious
I would love a pic of my Monte on a track........preferably Bristol!!!
Oh yeah I forgot that you didn't see the pics of her on the track. That was back in December, the thread with pics is on here somewhere that my friend made. We didn't post all of the pics but we posted the really good ones. Thats at 5 Flags Speedway down in Pensacola

Originally Posted by The Popcorn King
Very kewl pics Brit.

I really like this one.

lol thanks! That's member fevy on here

Originally Posted by Taz
Thanks for the pics Brittany. Nice pics of Gizmo.
thanks Lou I know you guys love Gizmo

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Brittany's Phone Pic Storybook