Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Bi-monthly Photo Contest: "Dirty"

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 11:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Bi-monthly Photo Contest: "Dirty"

The theme for this contest will be "Dirty"

I have re-read the contest rules and just realized that it is actually up to me (the last winner) to get the next contest rolling. Up until now I have just waited for a MCF Moderator officially declare the winner and restart the contest. My bad - sorry 'bout that!

I know a lot of members would never even let it happen to their Monte Carlo's, but they're going to have to if they want to win this one!
Get out there and have fun with your Monte, use your imagination and take a picture of your Monte DIRTY! But keep it clean - it's a family forum!
As usual, photos must not be more than 3 months old and no editing except cropping.
Ready, Set, GO!!!

Submissions will be accepted through SUNDAY, August 7, 2016 (changed from original date of 7/30/16)
(see post made further in thread to see the new exceptions for this contest only)

Last edited by P343; 08-04-2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

mine is barely ever dirty aside from a few rain drops and i dare not take a pic of it that way excited to see all the submissions though!

Old 07-25-2016, 07:47 PM

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbo monte
mine is barely ever dirty aside from a few rain drops and i dare not take a pic of it that way excited to see all the submissions though!
I wasn't specifically trying to exclude you, but I didn't think you'd be in. I wouldn't want to get your car dirty either. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the paint. But when you start playing in the mud, it gets everywhere under the hood too. It would be a shame to mess up all those polished parts and you would never get them completely clean again no matter how hard you tried.

Old 07-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question

Here is your winning shot. Get 2 girls in a mud wresting outfits and have them pose in front of the car and you got it.

Old 07-25-2016, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member

lol, wonder how the wife would approve of 2 females in bikini's covered in mud posing in front of turbo monte lmao

Old 07-25-2016, 09:19 PM

15 Year Member

I'll submit this before I have to follow bikini pics...

Name:  DSC_0321.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  231.5 KB

Not even dirty enough to knock the glare off the fender! But I gotta hand it to the Wash and Wax stuff I've been using because I couldn't get the car dirty enough. I just pulled into a construction area and started doing burn outs. But the dirt wouldn't stick. I tried getting out off the car with the clouds still in the air and that was a big mistake. It'll take years to get the interior as clean again. But, yeah... that was as dirty as I could get the outside. The wheels are a mess...

MCF 4 LIFE

Old 07-25-2016, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I'll submit this before I have to follow bikini pics...

Not even dirty enough to knock the glare off the fender! But I gotta hand it to the Wash and Wax stuff I've been using because I couldn't get the car dirty enough. I just pulled into a construction area and started doing burn outs. But the dirt wouldn't stick. I tried getting out off the car with the clouds still in the air and that was a big mistake. It'll take years to get the interior as clean again. But, yeah... that was as dirty as I could get the outside. The wheels are a mess...

MCF 4 LIFE

AHHHHH i wanna cry!!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2016, 10:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Well I am driving up to northern Ontario tomorrow night, just over 9 hours so my car may have one or two million bugs on the front lol, so I will take a pic before I wash it I just hope that no moose decide to walk onto the road to see what the front of my car looks like while I'm driving

Old 07-26-2016, 11:12 AM

15 Year Member

Well, I dunno... A dead moose splattered all over the car is a shoo win

Old 07-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

lol, wonder how the wife would approve of 2 females in bikini's covered in mud posing in front of turbo monte lmao
Tell her the neighbor lady called her out for Mud wrestling and she has to defend the family Honor.
Your going to take photo's proof that she won.