Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Which photo is your choice?
JuniorCar
42.86%
P343
57.14%
drivernumber3
0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Bi-Monthly Photo Contest "Clockwork: Voting

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 08:28 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Bi-Monthly Photo Contest "Clockwork: Voting

The theme for the most current photo contest was
"Clockwork".
Now it is time for you to vote for the photo that you think fits the theme the best.
JuniorCar (In front of a clock tower)

P343 ("On the Clock at Muncie Dragway)

drivernumber3 ("just like clockwork")

Voting will end July 8, 2016

Old 07-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Cool My Vote > Thanks 2 all 4 posting/playing/enjoying the experience

All 3 above Monte's and pictures are proven Winner's & I enjoy seeing them in the contest plus our submitting member's creativity in capturing the concept theme....

I voted for Mod Barbara with her Monte on the Starting line & preparing to capture a 1/4 mile timing clock time......It's a intense moment in drag racing that has been captured for the viewers mind to enjoy the heart-banging rush experience of launching `off the line when the Clock starts & stops @ the end of the 1/4 mile

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-03-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2016
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

To late for the voting, but I thought of a different angle on the theme, but never got to take the pic, was going to be my Monte with Ace Hardware in background .... on the clock (at work)
good luck to the nominees

Old 07-03-2016, 07:42 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thanks BBMike...It's definitely a rush!!

Old 07-04-2016, 08:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm in trouble this month! Obviously, not a lot of architecture fans on the forum!

Old 07-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Arrow

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I'm in trouble this month! Obviously, not a lot of architecture fans on the forum!
Hi Brent... I requested an emergency meeting of the mcf staff and it was determined that yes you are in trouble this month. Really you're in trouble every month and we just don't let you know because we do not want to bust your bubble LOL. Also I do like your submitted photo love the Beautiful architecture building in the background ie clock. I really admire the talents of the creator. Some are so blessed.... The above has been my first cell phone post made comma submitted on the mcf. I am also speaking my words into a microphone that is transferring my words before you on this screen you are viewing. I am just amazed what man can accomplish when he has the mind to create and do good for all Mankind. Amen from a bum

Old 07-04-2016, 09:19 PM

15 Year Member

I'm glad your having fun with the technology. I always assumed you had a voice-to-text set-up somehow already. Can you really post so much doing all that typing?

I wish I could tell you more about the University of Western Ontario's University College Tower in my picture, but it's kinda boring. Even it's name sucks, though it's had a few different names over the years. It was built in 1923, so that's cool. As far as I know, no one died there. 93 years and zero deaths... sounds a little fishy to me...

The whole campus is nice architecture and it's pretty large. My sister graduated there the other week. While I was wandering around (avoiding her boring ceremony) when I saw the clock tower and had to get the shot. The Monte kinda sticks out and it doesn't look like it belongs. It does that sometimes. As you can see by the time, it was mid-day and more shadowy than I would have wanted, but I still like this pic

Last edited by JuniorCar; 07-04-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Lightbulb

Hi Brent and yes this is the first time that I voice tested creative a voice post. I am using my uncle James's cell phone and he had pulled up the mcf online. It is what I am using now. I am impressed with this technology. It's beyond my mental capacity to digest I need to learn so much more to fully understand these massive abilities. Oh don't worry about information on the University. My good friend mr. Google's seems to be able to answer the majority of my inquiries. I believe I'm ready to be a Spaceman... LOL I need to be come iRobot. Okay okay it's time to depart this message. I wish whoever reads this enjoyed & please don't forget to vote for your favourite above photo entry in the
above in contest.... 3 great contestants. Peace out from the bum

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-05-2016 at 03:47 AM. Reason: corrections in life in hope people understand the message ?
Old 07-05-2016, 06:25 AM
Question Did U Vote ? Your turn

It's your MCF Duty + it's free, + you can make a member
happy + it's fun to be part of something good (?)
+ you help keep the MCF Active.

They aren't making Monte's anymore, so we must
keep the ones that we have in top condition for the World
to see & know what a great car that Chevrolet Made for
the select intelligent few that purchased one...

A best kept auto Secret
(don't tell anyone: )

Old 07-06-2016, 06:02 AM

15 Year Member

Voting will end in a few hours! This thread has over 100 views, but only 6 votes?