Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Best Small Cities for Getting ahead ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Best Small Cities for Getting ahead ?

Best Small Cities for Getting Ahead
Hi Member's, I keep reading that it's a buyer's market for Home Buyer's...Moderator `Wayne just purchased a Super Beautiful Home & Farm @ a SuperSuper Price....
Found the below on my web search checking out prices in my area....We share cause we care, and you might want to buy now if you have the funds to have fun & make a good investment, and maybe a super garage for your Monte Carlo...
Below is from Forbes

Has your city been impacted by the economic crisis, making it more difficult for you to get ahead? If you're considering relocating to an area with more economic upside, let us show you some options worth considering. (Ok, Thanks : )

Forbes.com took a look at the best small American cities who offer the best business climates and strong employment prospects. Meanwhile, we noticed that they also offer affordable housing and cosmopolitan culture.

Member's is your city on the list ? ? Where would you want to live, if you didn't live where you are at now ?
Post & let us know..Our MCF Sponsor's love to see activity on our Super Forum : )

Wish the reader a Happy Day & Home : ) EnJoy

http://realestate.aol.com/home-price...s?ncid=webmail
^Click above and check out the towns^

Last edited by Space; 09-29-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

I read the title a little different...

Old 09-29-2010, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Lol `Ted, I did not know what you were talking about & kept looking @ the title, then WoW ...It must have been a subconscious error Hope you were not offended...
It has been corrected...I wonder how many member's clicked to see how to get ahead in a small town ? LOL...
I checked all the small towns, and I can't afford to move...
It just made me want to take a Road Trip of all of North America.....in a Chevy Monte Carlo.....still `dream'in : )