Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Apologies to Cowboy,Black Attack, GPD, etc..

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Apologies to Cowboy,Black Attack, GPD, etc..

[sm=imsorry.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif],

My apologies to Duane, Craig, GPD, and any othersif anything I said in previous posts offended you or caused you to lose faith in this forum. It is not my intention to try to cause hate and discontent here on this site. I also don't want to make anyone think their opinion doesn't matter or isn't valued. It really is.

Freedom of speech is one of our most valuable assets as Americans, so don't let me or anybody else silence you, Duane, keep posting your opinions, even political ones,they do matter and are important. I'm also sorry for the age discrimination in previous threads, I'll try to squash that, I just get carried away sometimes.

We can agree to disagree, that's what makes America so great, and if you were old enough (LOL) I'd buy you a beer and sit and talk (and maybe argue, LOL) with you, anytime.

At the end of the day, I hope we're all still friends here....

Old 01-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Default RE: Apologies to Cowboy,Black Attack, GPD, etc..

[align=center]Hi `Mark,[/align][align=center]Thanks for your post, your words.[/align][align=center]"It takes a strong man to admit when he believes he may have been wrong...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It takes an even stronger man to work to fix his mistakes and make them right."[/align][align=center]I've been wrongmany times, but I'm learning. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I appreciate your post, your words and for acting like a true[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Forum Family Member.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do my very best not to `hurt with my words, or my acts, but[/align][align=center]still happens. On the forum I have to watch how I word things,[/align][align=center]because I do have a strange sense of humor, and sometimes[/align][align=center]in can be mis-intrepreted : ([/align][align=center]The MCF is my main forum that I've contributed to for the last[/align][align=center]couple of years. The member's have become my net family.[/align][align=center]I shall stop, because I'm motor/typing again : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/EnJoy[/align][align=center]Wish the reader of this a `Happy Day/Life,[/align][align=center]`Space & The BeachRiverBum's
[/align]

Old 01-11-2008, 02:36 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

welll... apology accepted [sm=itsok.gif]

i'm still going to stay out... although i'm catchign more heat for that than i was when i was going in full force. nice try though

I'll take you up on the drink though!!!
[sm=alcoholic.gif] < me drinking

Old 01-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

[align=left]what... I'm good... well... guess that depends on who you talk too... stay away from my wife -- she lies....[/align]