Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ALL MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday, 5/29/10

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 06:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Everyone! Just checking in and saying hi! My sister just washed the Monte for me! Looks GREAT! I am letting her take it to a wedding in Big Sur (its like 2 hours south down the coast) Sunday/ Monday. So i'll be without my Monte for a day and a half! LOL The deal was, she could take it, if she washed it. LOL Plus she wanted it clean anyway for herself.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey everybody! Checking in.

It is a hot one here today. And supposed to be hotter tomorrow. We're getting August weather in May. Which makes me wonder what August will be like.

So I'm sitting here in the nice air conditioning, surfing the forum, and have the hockey pre-game show on the tv off to my right.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Default here............

..HHERRE !..........
Sorry I'm late. I've been doing errands all day...mowing the yard......grocery shopping.........getting my Mom's clothes ( She's in a Nursing home. ).........Target and Wal-Mart runs.........And yes, I do park a Loooooong way from the entrance. My MC makes for a pretty weekend grocery getter. I just have to be careful where I park it.
Grillin some burgers tonite for me and Tonda.
Enjoy your weekend everyone. Be safe !

Old 05-29-2010, 07:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Evening all.
We had a great but HOT day at the Lane Automotive show today. I took over 34 pics today, BUT, I bought a cheap 4G SD card from ebay, with USB reader. well, the reader fried tonight on the desktop, it hit the wall on the other side of the room, and, well, until I can get a new SD card reader, I can't post any pics, SORRY! And sorry to those that I talked to and promised I'd get pics of their cars up here this weekend!
SORRY ALL!
AND, I got to FINALLY meet 01onAIR in person. I got to see his fiberglass talents 1st hand in his interior panels on his '01 LS.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:31 PM

lol that sucks Wayne

Did he let you sit in it?! jk
That's one nice looking LS, sweet ride and lots of devotion put into it.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by KidSpace

`Wil
Member: MontySS02
from OklahomaCity, OK
We wish you a SuperBirthday
EnJoy

Thanks SPACE! One year older, one year more immature! Got to love it. I've been 33 the last 13 years and hope, in 5 more, to totally forget my age. I'll let arthritis tell me when I can, or can't, do things, LOL! Go, Flyers, Go!

Old 05-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by montyss02
Go, Flyers, Go!

looking like a shootout tonight in Chicago 6 goals in 23 minutes played!!!!

Edit: happy birthday Wil......

Old 05-29-2010, 09:43 PM

Thanks Chris. It's looking ugly for the Flyers right now. They don't seem to able to develop a strong offense in the 3rd. They look tired!

Old 05-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

happy B day will.

justin, i cant beleive you missed that spot on the door that's shaped like a camaro. sucks to hear about your monte, but you'll figure something out. you just need a few to regroup your thoughts. i've been there for situations like that, its kinda a slap in the face, leaves you stuttering for a few but then you move on & figure out phase 2...

had a busey day today, helped a couple of friends clear some brush out of their feild, then they took me out to perkins for dinner. then we went & looked at some trucks sitting on another local guy's property. bunch of very nasty old chevy's and fords. but what cought my eye was a lil old mazda B2000 pickup... imma guess the year to be about an '89? red 2wd with a 4 banger and a stick. black cap on the back, as far as i could tell no rot on the body and not smashed up at all eather. my dad had one years ago just like it that he loved, it was a great lil truck. got in contact with the guy who owns the stuff, offered $100 and he said it sounds fair, he's gonna look for the title. so that might come home we'll see how that turns out... might get some other stuff from the other trucks for free too, like a couple of 350 chevy's and 302 / 351 ford's. wish me luck

the mazda looks like the below truck, but much nicer

Old 05-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Ryan, you're a deal finder, just like your dad, you guys always have your minds working on finding something to tinker with! pretty cool man!

I was rooting around my basement looking for an old toolbox of mine and came across some stuff I had in a previous car trunk and found a.....Dick Trickle diecast car :p (pic taken from e-bay)..... best offer gets it and all funds collected go to JJ in search of a vehicle. no BS, so start the bidding

Quick Reply: ALL MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday, 5/29/10