Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ALL MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday, 5/29/10

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi all - just checking in. I'm going to a car show today. I'm not sure if I'm judging or not. After that we are going out to eat to celebrate my Fiance's B-Day which is tomorrow. So I guess I will be driving Silver today because no way am I parking Precious in a restaurant parking lot.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Just pissed right now lanlord knew we had 3 car from the start and now o somthing changed he wants the f'in monte gone... idk wtf to do i don't have money for storeage, i don't havewhere else to put it! i'm just pissed well JJ Get your but out here bring some $ so we can get it goin and u can take it back to henderson with ya!... he didn't even have the decency to tell me face to face when outside he freaking called me

Old 05-29-2010, 10:28 AM

Hi `Amy, thanks for checking in with your Monte Family...,Wish your B/F a Super Birthday...Wish you a SuperFun WeekEnd 2gether.

Oh, 2 `me "Precious" is 2 nice 2 be in any parking lot (unless you have a guard watching her: )
Take pic's `if U can.....ENJOY

Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 AM

`Justin, that's a Bum
I'd start calling every friend I know to see if they have room 4 one of your rides....Is there any place @ work you can keep it ?
I'm sure if you search your mind/phone book of friends/relatives that you might come up with a solution...(Hope so 4Sure: )

Do you have a written Rent Agreement, or just verbal ?
Really hope things work out for you & all your rides...
J.J. get a ride, hitch hike ?

Old 05-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

just a verbal idk thing have been kinda wierd between us idk what there issue with us is but we are all paid up on back rent and then some for there troubles and havn't missed any since, it just seems they have an issue w us i don't get it

Old 05-29-2010, 11:02 AM

..`Justin, I hope that you can resolve the problems. Several owners don't like to rent to people that have many cars on their property & that work on their cars : ( They are not car people & will never understand)

If it's not in your rental aggreement, or not against your city code enforcement rules/laws I don't think he has the power to have you remove a any vehicle....

I guess your choices are to comply with his request, fight it or start looking for a place that will permit your rides...
We wish you good luck, and I hope it doesn't ruin your holiday 4-Sure.
We can only `do, what we can only `do.... Peace/Out

Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2016
10 Year Member

Morning MCF! The sky is blue for a change! It's going to be a great weekend..

I only parked there long enough to get the Monte & the Artichoke in the pic. Would not leave the car that close to a minivan

I'm headed for Costco to pick up some groceries and a few Indy 500 TV snacks.

I have managed to put every car I owned in the 'Garage' feature. It was a trip down memory lane.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Morning Everyone.

Its a beautiful Saturday morning here in Vegas. Getting ready to head to the garage and start taking pics of my tools and put them on Craigslist. Maybe i will get enough to buy me a car. I HOPE!!!!

Space, i already spoke to Justin on the phone. I think he is going to be ok. Which is a good thing.

Amy, have fun at the car show.

Ryan, long time no see. I was thinking that i hadn't seen you post in a while. Glad to know that everything is kewl at your end.

Wayne, have fun at the Lane Auto Show.

Happy B-Day Wil

Barovelli, i've been to Castroville. Never got to see the artichoke. I might have to drive up there on year. That and spend some time at the Winchester House. Haven't been there in many, many years.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:09 PM

Woke up early, 7am or so. Made coffee, got online and paid some bills, responded to emails, checked the boards. When my gf woke up went in the room and chatted with her for a little while she got ready for work. After she left I got ready for the day and did some prep work for my trunk rewire i'm gonna be doing in a little while. Got my son busy mowing the front lawn and i'm gonna go pick up the last few things I need for my rewire then it's time to come home and get busy. I'm going to run new power and ground wires to my amps so it all looks nice and near and will allow me to drop my back seats down all the way if I choose to, right now my wiring is all crazy looking, not proud of it at all that's why you guys haven't seen any pics of my amps yet.

After I get done with the trunk i'm gonna wash her up and make a couple more videos then head up to help a buddy with his fiberglass center console and double din deck install in his Police interceptor. Then it's back to my house to fire up the grill and burn some burgers and brats in time for UFC 114 so I can watch Rampage shut Rashad Evans up!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good afternoon everyone, checking in and saying hi for now, thanks space for the kind words! have a great weekend everyone and be safe.......

Quick Reply: ALL MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Saturday, 5/29/10