Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

6Th Gen Monte Gets Chased By Cops

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 01:28 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Pretty close, but my car isn't crunched.

Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Default wow......

Wow ! That kid/kids was stupid. I did a gun shot before the Police did what they had to do. Whenever anyone puts themselves in a situation like that; they had be ready to face the consequinces. Sad for the kids and brave for the Police. I will give that kid some credit; he seemed to be a pretty good driver.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:19 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

That's crazy!

Old 10-01-2011, 07:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Yea why did it start?

Old 10-01-2011, 09:32 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

John Bunnell in Family Guy (Police Chase) - YouTube

That being the Star Wars version.... this one is my favorite though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALwF8...eature=related

N omatter how fast you are.. you can never outrun the radio.

Last edited by Cowboy6622; 10-01-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:17 AM

Mr Monte,
This morning was the first chance I got to check your thread & Vid ...WoW, and people say that I'm a crazy alien driver...
Seriously, it's sad there are people on the roads or in life that have no respect for themselves or others..

I researched and found the below information on the chase.

Police Chase Ends With Driver Killed, Two Officers Injured

POSTED: 5:59 am EDT August 28, 2007
UPDATED: 4:59 pm EDT August 29, 2007
<LABEL for=linkTxt>Link</LABEL><INPUT id=linkTxt13997856 name=linkTxt value=http://www.wlwt.com/video//detail.html>

<!-- Begin Ad tag: rectangle-->
BLUE ASH, Ohio -- One man is dead and two officers are injured after an overnight chase and shooting.
Police said an officer tried to pull over a car on Cornell Road near Sycamore High School for driving without lights just before 12:30 a.m.
The officer told dispatchers that he thought the Monte Carlo (I checked "Not a MCF Member: )might be one stolen from Clermont County last week.
Officers said the driver of the car, Charles Wayne Bennett, tried to run over the officer, then raced away, turning onto Reed Hartman Highway.
Audio: Radio Transmissions From Blue Ash Chase, Shooting
As officers pursued the car at speeds up to 100 mph, they said Bennett rammed his car into a police cruiser, then hit a tree.
But when officers approached on foot near Cooper Road, police said, Bennett drove the car at them again and continued down Reed Hartman as police fired on the car.
"The vehicle was being used as a weapon," said police Capt. James Schaffer.
After another collision, the car stopped again, and an officer attempted to arrest Bennett. When Bennett tried to hit the officer with the car, the officer ended up on the car's hood and fired twice, hitting Bennett at least once.
Bennett, 37, was taken to Bethesda North Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Blue Ash police said two officers suffered injuries in the chase.
One officer was treated and released, while the other is still undergoing treatment.
A passenger in Bennett's car was hit by flying glass, but was not seriously hurt.
Neighbor Daryl Black, 28, said he’d gotten a ride to Walgreen’s with Bennett, who he said “went crazy” when police turned on their lights.
“I'm screaming at him, ‘Get me out of this car -- you're going to cost me my life,’” Black said.
The man said he tried to wrest the steering wheel from Bennett, who Black said punched him in the face during the struggle.
Police said three officers fired on Bennett, who officers said had a criminal history of drug trafficking.
“It was a shame that Wayne had to lose his life over something so stupid,” Black said.
One officer was treated and released at the hospital, and a second was treated at the scene, police said. Two police cruisers were heavily damaged, police said.
The three officers who fired shots were put on paid administrative leave, under department policy. Schaffer didn't release their names, but said they are veteran officers.
Raw Video: Cruiser Cam Shows Chase, Shooting<!--stopindex-->Copyright 2008 by WLWT.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/13990296/detail.html#ixzz1ZcrEONMn

Last edited by Space; 10-02-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:37 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Mr Monte,
This morning was the first chance I got to check your thread & Vid ...WoW, and people say that I'm a crazy alien driver...
Seriously, it's sad there are people on the roads or in life that have no respect for themselves or others..

I researched and found the below information on the chase.

good find!! that sure sums alot of it up!!

Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 AM

Stupid governed motors....lol