Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

10 Worst $tates + Plus : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 10 Worst $tates + Plus : )

[align=center]10 Worst $tates[/align][align=center][:-]
[X(]To Own a Car [X(]

[:-]
[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center]AP[/align][align=center]Click on below link for article[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://money.aol.com/forbes/insuranc...s-to-own-a-car[/align][align=center]
Plus[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][:-]More From Forbes:[:-][/align][align=center]

10 Best States to Own a Car
Best & Worst Certified Used Cars
10 Best Cars for City Dwellers [/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Bonus [:-][/align][align=center]

2008 Geneva Motor Show
This popular European show includes green cars, exotics, SUVs and compacts; while some are ready for production, others are innovative concepts.

Complete Coverage

Photo Galleries

This Week on MSN Autos

Top Geneva Concept Cars

Geneva concepts range from bizarre to production-ready, and these ten caught our attention. Read Article

Volkswagen Scirocco Returns

The Volkswagen Scirocco was one of the hits of the show, but no plans yet for the U.S. market. Read Article

First Drive: 2009 Jaguar XF

A modern take on this classic

Old 03-14-2008, 01:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: 10 Worst $tates + Plus : )

It's okay that we are the worst.

It is still my home sweet home.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:43 PM

TOP 10 BUMPIEST AREAS

The transportation research group TRIP names these areas as having the greatest share of major roads with pavement in poor condition:

1. Los Angeles65%

2. San Francisco-Oakland62%

2. Honolulu62%

4. San Jose60%

5. San Diego53%
6. New Orleans50%

7. New York49%

8. Sacramento46%

9. Baltimore42%

10. Oklahoma City41%

Old 03-14-2008, 02:01 PM

[align=center]Looks like a city race Track below pic's[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

It's okay that we are the worst.

It is still my home sweet home.

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Yes, GP `Dave, you may have bad roads,[/align][align=center]but your area have some of the best coast area's,[/align][align=center]and Surf'in in North America...4-Sure : )[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your new avatar looks like `Space rid'in 2 work/school/beach[/align][align=center]With the increase of `gas prices, I think this is going to[/align][align=center]be my main form of transportation. [X(][/align][align=center]I will just have to sit back, & remember the good old `days,[/align][align=center]when I could hop into my Monte Carlo & enjoy[/align][align=center]the highways of my life.[/align][align=center]I just think everyone has to make the best of all [/align][align=center]bad circumstances/situations in one's life.[/align][align=center]Peace Out/`Space[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/6FF25DF7F9FE4E3B9823AA5B42E2E3F5.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-14-2008, 02:15 PM

Uncle Space, that IS you riding BACK TO THE BEACH.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:27 PM

....and yes you are right Space, we are the home of "Surf City."
Click thumb for larger image

Old 03-14-2008, 05:05 PM

[align=center]Thank You GP`Dave, & `Mia[/align][align=center]~ SolaraSlayer ~[/align][align=center]Thank You for sharing the super pic's of your area.[/align][align=center]I love it when member's post pic's of the area that they live.[/align][align=center]It helps me plan my future RoadTrip around America,[/align][align=center]but the way the price of gas is go'in, it's looks[/align][align=center]like I may have to do it on my `bike, or skateboard [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL, I do have a SurfRack on my `bike : )[/align][align=center]Pedal-Power[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I really like the below `pic...I could live in the GuardShack[/align][align=center]4-Sure[/align][align=center]Thanks, I enJoyed your post/pic's,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/9860CA0931AC4255BA11A815A60797C1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-14-2008, 05:06 PM

I also like your future S-10

Old 03-14-2008, 05:18 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

I also like your future S-10

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]GP `Dave, To dare to dream : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The deal on the S10 did not work `out : ([/align][align=center]Someone offered him $1k more then I could pay : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Presently I'm try'in to lease a home with option 2 buy, but[/align][align=center]having a difficult time try'in to get home insurance.[/align][align=center](It's in a flood zone), & it's difficult getting insurance.[/align][align=center]The deal depends on insurance.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Bum's & I were go'in[/align][align=center]2 live 2gether : )...but like everything lately, there seem to be obstactle's to overcome. My G/P calls it a `Life Test to see[/align][align=center]how strongyou are: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]. I'm still search'in for a Monte, and sav'in every[/align][align=center]penny I can...[/align][align=center]Thanks again for your posts, and super pic's.[/align][align=center]It's a great `Webescape.[/align][align=center]Peace to all, be `happy ok....`Space[/align]

Old 03-15-2008, 01:05 PM

[align=center]Hi G/P `Dave ~ SolaraSlayer ~,[/align][align=center]and Member's. ps. Thanks Mia `Joy : )[/align][align=center]The BeachBum's just looked @ all your awesome postedpictures & really[/align][align=center]would love to visit, & surf@ yourbeaches : ) 4 -Sure,[/align][align=center]until then, we will just have to go to our `beach : )[/align][align=center]Could you loan us a few hundred dollars for a few[/align][align=center]gallons of `gas to get there...We are `bout 6-miles away[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][X(]Wave's R `down 2-day [X(]Maybe we'll Fish 4 our Dinner [8D][&:][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/23E22EFB8BA3493AA7557B67CC58B336.jpg[/IMG]