Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~> How to get along ? <~

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 10:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi Rick, thanks for your post & words. I like your biker code....I think everyone should have one 4-Sure...

I hope there in hope for our future 4-Sure...I elect Justin for president...I do believe that love can cure many problems & it would be a better world for `all.

I also think it would be better `if GM created a new Chevy Monte Carlo
Peace/Love/Happiness to the reader
from `Space
Haha! Thanks Space

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Very good advice from everyone so far. Sometimes people just want to argue or are looking for conflict. I see it happen on a lot of other sites. Somebody will say something just to get a response. I'm glad the MCF isn't like that, everyone here gets along pretty good.
See I just don't understand why so many people are that way.. Creating conflict just doesn't sound fun to me. I wonder if it has to do with their surroundings or the way they were raised? Makes me interested in trying to understand society and various "types" of people but then again it starts to confuse me so I try not to think about it too much

I'm glad its not like that here though. I guess that's why MCF really is the best forum! So many helpful members and no matter what the question or comment is, you can usually expect a response within hours if not minutes lol. Whenever I have something I'm not quite sure about with my Ninja I usually ask on the kawasaki forums.. I'm lucky to get a response within a week. By then I already have it fixed and running so I stopped even posting on there.