Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~~ Are You a Certified A**hole?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~~ Are You a Certified A**hole?

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Members,[/align][align=center]I have to take all these differenttest in school, so I thought[/align][align=center]I would share one with you [/align][align=center]I don't have to take the test My friends already know that I am
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Quiz[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Self Test: Are You a Certified A**hole?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Check off each statement below that indicates your typical feelings and interactions with people at your workplace. Then click View Results below to see if you're an a**hole.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link 2 take the MCF Test [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.time.com/time/2007/arse_quiz/index.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[hr]

[sm=why.gif]That freak'in `Space[/align][align=center]Below is the Results ofa fewMCF Members[/align][align=center][:@]You sound like a full-blown certified ******* to me, get help immediately. But, please, don't come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you. [/align][align=center]Space, U R a AzzHole...[sm=bicker.gif]...I know, [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know that I'm an *** What's your excuse ?[sm=guilty.gif][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=guilty.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=youreright.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space....[sm=shutup.gif]...ok[sm=sorry.gif]...Just hav'in fun[/align]

Old 04-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Default RE: Quiz: Are You a Certified A**hole?

MCF MEMBERS
[:-]Post your results of you Test......I dare you

Old 04-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

it says i dont sound like a certified a** hole unless i'm trying to be one ...lol..what does that mean?? lol

Old 04-19-2007, 07:01 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

it says i dont sound like a certified a** hole unless i'm trying to be one ...lol..what does that mean?? lol
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]it says i dont sound like a certified a** hole unless i'm trying to be one ...lol..what does that mean?? lol [/align][align=center]Mod Wiz Kidd, it means that you are a undercover/corvert hidden a**hole : ) [/align][align=center]It means that U R not an A**hole unless U are[/align][align=center]dealing with an A**hole : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's a good thing that there's none on the MCF : ) [:@][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Just like opinions are like A**holes, everybody has one, some[/align][align=center]just stink more then others : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ok, stop talk'in about Space & his Stink'in Stupid posts[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are U say'in that I'm an *** ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Yes, Space....we are[/align][align=center][sm=exactly.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=guilty.gif][/align][align=center]Ok[/align][align=center][sm=imsorry.gif]I'll try not 2 Be an A**hole : )[/align][align=center][sm=pcwhack.gif][/align][align=center]That's enough[/align][align=center][sm=gears.gif][/align][align=center]Ok, I'm gone : )[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 04-19-2007, 07:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Space, the results said "....or you are fooling yourself."

Old 04-19-2007, 07:46 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Space, the results said "....or you are fondling yourself."
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Yes GP `Dave, I checked your results & it was not fooling, it was fondling yourself : )[/align][align=center]It's `ok, I know how excited one can get[/align][align=center]driv'in around in a Monte Carlo LTZ [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Main Entry: fondling
Inflected Form(s):
fon·dled ; fon·dling
transitive senses
1 obsolete : PAMPER [/i][/i]
2 : to handle tenderly, lovingly, or lingeringly : CARESS [/i]
intransitive senses : to show affection or desire by caressing[/i] [/align][align=center]
Don't feel bad, I've been known to fondle : ) LOL
[/align]

Old 04-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lmao!!!

Old 04-19-2007, 08:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Couldn't help myself. Smurfs are soooo keeeewwwl.

Old 04-19-2007, 08:20 PM

well guys....i guess im just fooling myself....

i think someone else needs to take this quiz.....

Old 04-19-2007, 09:21 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]I don't have a Monte Carlo Grandpa `Dave, but[/align][align=center]I also love to fondle : ) I think it's fun 2 []: ). Would you [/align][align=center]like to get 2-gether & have some wine with me ?[][/align][align=center]No, I'm not a clown....[:@]Stop call'in me a Clown [X(][/align][align=center]I a pop **** KING, I'm not a clown, I'm not, I'm not [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I just love children, Don't you ?[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Children, can you spell -F o n d l e - ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Come here [:@]Michael theClown [:@]....Now !![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I want toteach U how 2Fondle [/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Created by a group of Perverted Beach Bums [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]submitted by `space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: ~~ Are You a Certified A**hole?