Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`SUNDAY's Member's BLOG: 9/13/09 : )

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 05:34 PM

Space...I like Crestview a lot. Lived here two years now. I'm stationed at Eglin with my wife so we live out here to get more house for our money. I don't need the beach water doing who knows what to my paint and undercarriage.

Also, I like the small town mentality that Crestview has.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

evening, everyone. well, it was a nice day up here today, me & my dad got my old o2 sensor out of the monte, but i could not put the new one in b/c the threds are screwed up, & we need to buy a tap.... so that project is on hold, & the monte is gonna be parked for a lil while... oh, i also decided to go and check on the house behind mine, it used to be my friends rental but the landlord sold it & the new owners remodeled & went into forclousure.... so i have been looking at it, & i thought the back door looked like it was open.... sure enuff, i went over, someone kicked in the door, & trashed the place, the flooring is gone, everything from the kitchen, copper pipes, & there is junk everywhere.... i closed the door up good to keep out the elements, but im kinda bummed over that whole deal, to see that place destroyed..... very sadining....

Old 09-13-2009, 06:24 PM

Chris, sorry to hear about your fantasy struggles.

Here is my match up.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/boxscor...&version=quick

I forgot to set my lineup and it auto drafted for me since I thought the draft was on pacific time and it was actually eastern.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

todd, you're doing way better than me!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

MouSe, glad to hear about your wife returning from deployment. How long has she been away? Hopefully she gets to enjoy a well deserved vacation.

Ryan, that sucks about the O2 sensor. Did the old one feel like it was cross threaded as you were pulling it out? Having a tap set is always handy to have. Plus it's another set of tools to add to your garage. More tools in your garage is always cool!

Amy, that most likely is the Stig. Here's the original un-altered pic.

Attached Thumbnails `SUNDAY's Member's BLOG: 9/13/09 : )-page9_blog_entry33_1.jpg  
Old 09-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

taz, that's what im kinda miffed about, lol. when we were removing the old one, it came out fairly well, although we did use a pipe on the end of our breaker bar for extra torq removing it, caus it was a typical rusted exaust peice. also, now that the old one is out (Caked with crud, btw) i can reach down & hand thred it in without even looking.... but the new one? fuggetaboutit, lol. it looks to me like the old one mighta left some of its threds in the hole when we removed it, lol, caus they look very wrong, lol. oh, well, me & my dad gotta get the tap for that specific size, & hopefully that gets my car running right, caus its really starting to bug me, lol. after seeing the old o2 sensor, i get the idea that will solve my woes

Old 09-13-2009, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
MouSe, glad to hear about your wife returning from deployment. How long has she been away? Hopefully she gets to enjoy a well deserved vacation.
She's been gone since early may. About a week to go. I'm so stoked.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Many THANKS for all those who put their life on the line, so we can live in freedom!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Many THANKS for all those who put their life on the line, so we can live in freedom!
Amen!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:08 PM

I'll tell her you said that...I'm next! I can't wait to go play in the sand.

Quick Reply: `SUNDAY's Member's BLOG: 9/13/09 : )