Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   `Space Blog Update : ) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/%60space-blog-update-10343/)

Space 08-20-2008 05:06 AM

RE: `Space Blog 08-17-08 : )

Thats what I thought you were doing !!!
I see that you have taken a break from the X Rated sites
to visit the MCF. Oh, Hows your Monte running ?
Let us know, post something `ok :)
The bums and I have survived the storms, she is still blowing,
but not as bad as yesterday. Surf has been `up, big waves : )
Thanks EveryOne that posted their concerns. [X(]:D
Today will be cleaning up area & then hit some waves.
Taking a break from my studies.
Wish you a `Happy Day

Taz 08-20-2008 07:50 AM

Glad to see your and the bums are okay.

I saw a video on the news yesterday of a guy that thought it would be a cool idea to gokite surfingduring the storm. He got off the ground no problem. But then he got slammed down onto the beach. Then the wind picked him up and slammed him into the side of a building. They said he's okay.

Space 08-20-2008 09:15 AM

Thanks Moderator `Taz for your post and words.
We appreciate 4-Sure : )
The power was off at work all night and it made working
difficult, but the boss said that we will still get paid : )
We still have a lot of flooding and rain : (
We heard on the morning new that the kid in Ft Lauderdale
on the parasail was in critical condition : (
I used a beach towel while on my skateboard to catch the
wind and was flying down the road : ) Wind Speed
was between 60-70mph : ) LOL
Below picture was in the Toronto Web Page : )
Wish you and the reader of our words a
`Happy Day
I tried to post a vid of the parasailing incident, but
could not get it to stick to this thread : (
Guess we are just gona have 2 `party : )

rj 08-20-2008 11:17 AM

Space, glad you and the beach bums are a-okay. And that you still have net service.

Wish I could get paid for working in the dark.

Space 08-21-2008 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: rj

Space, glad you and the beach bums are a-okay. And that you still have net service.

:eek:
Thanks RJ, and Members
Ourlittle isolated barrier islandarea of the beach has already received
around 2 foot of rain, and it has not stopped.
No Driving 2day : (
and if you do, you risk
[:-][:-]
[:-]
Historic amount of rain for the area
Power and Phone have been on and off
so MCF members might get lucky and
Space wont be able to get online : )
WoW, the cost 2 live in paradise.
Life, sure is a `Beach :D4-Sure [8D]
Wish the reader of this a Happy Day.
EnJoy

Cowboy6622 08-21-2008 07:51 AM

wow 'Space... i wonder if thats going to make it to me :(

Taz 08-21-2008 08:44 AM

Hope everyone is okay so far.

I know you say its the price for living in paradise, but I wouldntenjoy living with the constant threat of having my home washed away/blown away. In that sense, I feel lucky to be where I am. I guess every area has its down sides though. No place and no one is perfect.

Around here, we only have to deal with this for five months of the year: :D

https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...1D6EF4A01F.jpg

Keep strong. Im thinking of ya everytime I see an update on the TV.
P.S. to Mickey... I know. There's whipped cream on my car. :D

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/3C74FF7824D04AD3AEB3561D6EF4A01F.jpg[/IMG]

Space 08-21-2008 09:12 AM

[align=center]Mod `Taz, and CowBoy `Duane,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Its great to see more members posting on the MCF.[/align][align=center]Maybe `Space can stop making crazy posts to fill the Void.[/align][align=center]LOL 4-Sure : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Duane, I sure hope it does not head your way, unless [/align][align=center]you need high winds, and rain.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Taz, [/align][align=center]I think its true that every area on planet earth has to endure[/align][align=center]the wraths of Mother Nature.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That picture of your Frozen Monte Carlo makes me cold :D[/align][align=center]and I want to cry [X(]seeing your Awesome Monte like that : ([/align][align=center]The next nice car that I get, I want to have a garage to[/align][align=center]protect it from the elements. [/align][align=center]I would love 2 try & snowboard in your area 4 Sure.[/align][align=center]I still have not been out of the SunShine State, but[/align][align=center]if everything goes right, I want to take a Road Trip[/align][align=center]the spring of 09 : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The National Guard has now moved in, and are assisting[/align][align=center]those that are getting flooded. We just helped one of[/align][align=center]the neighbors thats in a low area move some of their valuables.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This is a really `weird storm...It just sits there and dumps[/align][align=center]massive amounts of rain in one area. Some areas, its over[/align][align=center]5 foot deep : ([/align][align=center]The local TV Station did film the bums surfing, and[/align][align=center]the reporter thought we were crazy : ) We R : ) LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]One of the `Bums did the below pic play`in with[/align][align=center]our old Corel Program ,and wanted me to post it while[/align][align=center]we arestill connected to the Web.[/align][align=center]He has great artistic abilities doing pencil art, but is[/align][align=center]just learning how to do thingswith computer graphics.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/9FE9D5FC38FF4D4B800514DA0ED57FA5.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

rj 08-21-2008 12:11 PM

Space, I hope you're still with us and not washed away. I heard on the TV a short time ago FL was getting heavy rains.

No place and no one is perfect.

No true-er words have been said. But have you noticed how so many of us believe or expect this to be true?
You hear of millions or billions of dollars in damages to an area hit by a storm. Don't these people realize when they built their houses on a fault line there was a chance of the fault shifting at some point in time?
It's like the 3 little pigs and big bad wolf story.
We're all the 3 little pigs only our brick house was made from mud bricks.

http://website.lineone.net/~jbonno/g...ittle_pigs.jpg

Space 08-21-2008 02:49 PM

[align=center]

Thanks RJ for your post and concerns.[/align][/align]No human, and No Place is Perfect - 4 Sure,[/align]but I love that I am, and that my place is a `Beach : )[/align][/align]I am constantly amazed @ how it all stays in balance.[/align]SomeDay, maybe the Master of `All will tell me : )[/align][/align]I`ve lived on the Beach the majority of my twenty years,[/align]and yes I think it`s crazy that people are[/align]still building multi-million dollar homes on Beach Front Property.[/align]It cost more each month to reside beachside.[/align]The Insurance cost alone is unreal. [/align]If it was not for my grandfathers home, I would have[/align]to live on the Mainland : ([/align]I think Tropical Storm `Fay is try`in to blow all[/align]the places down beachside. Maybe `Fay is a little wolf piggie : )[/align]
Still flooding, and now we are getting thunderstorms,[/align]and high winds. The Surf`in is Wild, but heavy rip currents : ([/align][/align][/align]Mod `Taz,[/align]One of the bums found the below on the kite surfer.[/align]The kid is lucky to still be alive 4 Sure.[/align]Below has a update and video of him smashing : ([/align]posted: 1 HOUR 50 MINUTES AGO[/align][/align]filed under: National News[/align][/align]

Kite Surfer Injured During Fay Improves[/align][/align][/align]
MIAMI, Florida (Aug. 21) The condition of a kite-surfer thrown airborne into a Fort Lauderdale building by strong winds this week has improved, his mother said Wednesday.[/align]The vid is wild[/align]Click to watch video[/align][/align]http://news.aol.com/article/kite-sur...989x1200409339[/align][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]_________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Tropical Storm Fay hitsFlorida for 4th day
By Brian Skoloff | The Associated Press
3:08 PM EDT, August 21, 2008
click below link for pic`s/vid`s/story
`if you want to read more
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-hurr...,4963302.story[/align]