Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

`Space Blog Update : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 09:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default `Space Blog Update : )

[align=center]Hi Members,[/align][align=center]Hope the weather is good in the area of the country that you live and[/align][align=center]drive your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Slow Sunday on the MCF, so I thought I would share[/align][align=center]what`s happening where I am. Trying to fill the void of[/align][align=center]low postingsubjects.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It seems no matter where you live, at certain seasons of[/align][align=center]the year we all must deal the the forces of [/align][align=center]Mother Nature.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There is a price to pay for living in the paradise[/align][align=center]of a Tropical Environment[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Hurricane Season in the Tropic`s 2008[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The bonus is Big Waves for Surf`in : ) 4 the BeachBums, and `Space [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think the World should be under the State of Emergency [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]FLORIDA & `SPACEUNDER STATE OF EMERGENCY AS FAY GAINS SPEED [/align][align=center]Morgan wrote 11 hours ago: Miami, FL - Its projected path has shifted left and right. Its winds have weakened and strengthened. … more→[/align][align=center]Click below `if you want to read more[/align][align=center]on the Hurricane[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://wordpress.com/tag/hurricane-fay/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space is out on a barrier island in the Atlantic Ocean,[/align][align=center]aroundthe red dot areabelow [:-]WoW [/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][align=center]The Bums & I will be boarding up homes this afternoon[/align][align=center]instead of making money washing cars-boats.[/align][align=center]We will be listening to NASCAR on MRN Radio[/align][align=center]1:15PM EST 2Day.[/align][align=center]If you want to see how the weather is ? [/align][align=center]Click the link below my `sig pic.[/align][align=center]It has a web cam of the Pier @ Sabastian Inlet[/align][align=center]that is updated every hour.[/align][align=center]Oh, you must put on suntan lotion to view.[/align][align=center]A beach chair and a few brews, and you can enjoy the beach : )[/align][align=center]Just sit in front of your computer screen [/align][align=center]and take a BeachWeatherTrip [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish everyone a Great Day, and we hope the weather is good[/align][align=center]in your area of the World.[/align][align=center]Happiness is enhanced when you are driving a[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-17-2008, 01:47 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: `Space Blog 08-17-08 : )

i hope the 'SpaceHome makes it thru okay

Old 08-17-2008, 02:14 PM

Hi `Duane,
I am back living @ my grandfathers. He is out at sea.
I hope the Hurricane goes out to sea after it hits Florida, and doesn`t
move your way.
Did you get your tune up finish on your Monte?
When to you head to school ?
Wish you good luck @ college this year.
Space & the Bum's

Old 08-17-2008, 07:57 PM

5 Year Member

i'm at school right now... clases start wednesday. the hurricane will be hre in time for the first day of classes. everything is great our way. and yes, i finished the tune up just before i came down here.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:45 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Space & Duane,

Stay safe guys.

Space, they may ground all UFOs if this hurricane hits like they say it will?

Old 08-18-2008, 06:20 AM

[align=center]Thanks `Duane and R.J. for your words.[/align][align=center]Duane, we hope that you enjoy your first year of college.[/align][align=center]Did you find a safe place for your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center]Let us know how it is going...`ok[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey[/align][align=center][:-]

click on the image for the high resolution image (1820x1560) ... updated every 30 minutes
Near Real Time*
Video Clips
click below
surf area

The BeachBums & I will be Surf`in when
the wave start kick`in up
Its a free super ride
4-sure
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Always search`in 4 the good in bad circumstances.[/align][align=center]Hope that U R mak`in the best of your day.[/align][align=center]EnJoy
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/2E0E61499C294AC8817AF731F83011AE.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 08-18-2008, 12:43 PM

[align=center]If I can`t be a human, I would like to be a dolphin : )[/align][align=center]It`s difficult to be a human being.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of this a `Happy[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Day, Life [8D][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The BeachBums and I are waiting for the Tropical Storms,[/align][align=center]or Hurricane `Fay. So far, so good.[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/60A58BBB82E14A53BA8201A85DB2D415.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-19-2008, 06:19 AM

[align=center]Update: 08-19-08[/align][align=center]What are you doing today ?[/align][align=center]The Bums and I are waiting for the waves to pick `up [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Fay Tracking Map
Tracking map: Click to enlarge

Computer models: Click to enlarge

Satellite view: Click to enlarge

We share the ExPerience with the World and the MCF

Wish the member viewing this post a
Safe and Happy Day.

EnJoy
Your `Now
The High Price of Living in Paradise
[8D][][&o]
the BeachBums & `Space

Old 08-19-2008, 07:21 AM

5 Year Member

awww wman i came at about thefourth picture or so there.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:09 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Ah to be in my early 30s and on the beach right now.

Not Florida mind you.

Myrtle Beach, S.C.maybe?

Quick Reply: `Space Blog Update : )