Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   `Space Blog Update : ) (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/%60space-blog-update-10343/)

Space 08-17-2008 09:03 AM

`Space Blog Update : )

[align=center]Hi Members,[/align][align=center]Hope the weather is good in the area of the country that you live and[/align][align=center]drive your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Slow Sunday on the MCF, so I thought I would share[/align][align=center]what`s happening where I am. Trying to fill the void of[/align][align=center]low postingsubjects.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It seems no matter where you live, at certain seasons of[/align][align=center]the year we all must deal the the forces of [/align][align=center]Mother Nature.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There is a price to pay for living in the paradise[/align][align=center]of a Tropical Environment[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Hurricane Season in the Tropic`s 2008[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The bonus is Big Waves for Surf`in : ) 4 the BeachBums, and `Space [8D][/align][align=center]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...man/ZBums2.jpg[/align][align=center]I think the World should be under the State of Emergency [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]FLORIDA & `SPACEUNDER STATE OF EMERGENCY AS FAY GAINS SPEED [/align][align=center]Morgan wrote 11 hours ago: Miami, FL - Its projected path has shifted left and right. Its winds have weakened and strengthened. … more→[/align][align=center]Click below `if you want to read more[/align][align=center]on the Hurricane[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://wordpress.com/tag/hurricane-fay/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space is out on a barrier island in the Atlantic Ocean,[/align][align=center]aroundthe red dot areabelow [:-]WoW :)[/align][align=center][:-]
http://pics.city-data.com/clm/clu3895.png[/align][align=center]The Bums & I will be boarding up homes this afternoon[/align][align=center]instead of making money washing cars-boats.[/align][align=center]We will be listening to NASCAR on MRN Radio[/align][align=center]1:15PM EST 2Day.[/align][align=center]If you want to see how the weather is ? [/align][align=center]Click the link below my `sig pic.[/align][align=center]It has a web cam of the Pier @ Sabastian Inlet[/align][align=center]that is updated every hour.[/align][align=center]Oh, you must put on suntan lotion to view.[/align][align=center]A beach chair and a few brews, and you can enjoy the beach : )[/align][align=center]Just sit in front of your computer screen [/align][align=center]and take a BeachWeatherTrip [8D]:D[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish everyone a Great Day, and we hope the weather is good[/align][align=center]in your area of the World.[/align][align=center]Happiness is enhanced when you are driving a[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...rman/peace.gif[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Cowboy6622 08-17-2008 01:47 PM

RE: `Space Blog 08-17-08 : )

i hope the 'SpaceHome makes it thru okay ;)

Space 08-17-2008 02:14 PM

Hi `Duane,
I am back living @ my grandfathers. He is out at sea.
I hope the Hurricane goes out to sea after it hits Florida, and doesn`t
move your way.
Did you get your tune up finish on your Monte?
When to you head to school ?
Wish you good luck @ college this year.
Space & the Bum's

Cowboy6622 08-17-2008 07:57 PM

i'm at school right now... clases start wednesday. the hurricane will be hre in time for the first day of classes. everything is great our way. and yes, i finished the tune up just before i came down here.

rj 08-17-2008 11:45 PM

Space & Duane,

Stay safe guys.

Space, they may ground all UFOs if this hurricane hits like they say it will?

Space 08-18-2008 06:20 AM

[align=center]Thanks `Duane and R.J. for your words.[/align][align=center]Duane, we hope that you enjoy your first year of college.[/align][align=center]Did you find a safe place for your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center]Let us know how it is going...`ok[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey[/align][align=center][:-]
http://www.sebastianinletcam.com/dig001t.jpg
:eek:click on the image for the high resolution image (1820x1560) ... updated every 30 minutes
Near Real Time*
Video Clips
click below
surf area
:eek:
The BeachBums & I will be Surf`in when
the wave start kick`in up
Its a free super ride
4-sure
[/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...31F83011AE.gif[/align][align=center]Always search`in 4 the good in bad circumstances.[/align][align=center]Hope that U R mak`in the best of your day.[/align][align=center]EnJoy
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/2E0E61499C294AC8817AF731F83011AE.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Space 08-18-2008 12:43 PM

[align=center]If I can`t be a human, I would like to be a dolphin : )[/align][align=center]It`s difficult to be a human being.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of this a `Happy[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Day, Life [8D][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...A85DB2D415.jpg[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The BeachBums and I are waiting for the Tropical Storms,[/align][align=center]or Hurricane `Fay. So far, so good.[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/60A58BBB82E14A53BA8201A85DB2D415.jpg[/IMG]

Space 08-19-2008 06:19 AM

[align=center]Update: 08-19-08[/align][align=center]What are you doing today ?[/align][align=center]The Bums and I are waiting for the waves to pick `up :D[/align][align=center]http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/ph...8/41697954.jpg[/align][align=center]http://radar.wunderground.com/data/n...19_thumb_t.jpg[/align][align=center]http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/ph...8/41698037.jpg[/align][align=center][/align]

Cowboy6622 08-19-2008 07:21 AM

awww wman i came at about thefourth picture or so there.

rj 08-19-2008 12:09 PM

Ah to be in my early 30s and on the beach right now.

Not Florida mind you.

Myrtle Beach, S.C.maybe?

Space 08-20-2008 05:06 AM

Thats what I thought you were doing !!!
I see that you have taken a break from the X Rated sites
to visit the MCF. Oh, Hows your Monte running ?
Let us know, post something `ok :)
The bums and I have survived the storms, she is still blowing,
but not as bad as yesterday. Surf has been `up, big waves : )
Thanks EveryOne that posted their concerns. [X(]:D
Today will be cleaning up area & then hit some waves.
Taking a break from my studies.
Wish you a `Happy Day

Taz 08-20-2008 07:50 AM

Glad to see your and the bums are okay.

I saw a video on the news yesterday of a guy that thought it would be a cool idea to gokite surfingduring the storm. He got off the ground no problem. But then he got slammed down onto the beach. Then the wind picked him up and slammed him into the side of a building. They said he's okay.

Space 08-20-2008 09:15 AM

Thanks Moderator `Taz for your post and words.
We appreciate 4-Sure : )
The power was off at work all night and it made working
difficult, but the boss said that we will still get paid : )
We still have a lot of flooding and rain : (
We heard on the morning new that the kid in Ft Lauderdale
on the parasail was in critical condition : (
I used a beach towel while on my skateboard to catch the
wind and was flying down the road : ) Wind Speed
was between 60-70mph : ) LOL
Below picture was in the Toronto Web Page : )
Wish you and the reader of our words a
`Happy Day
I tried to post a vid of the parasailing incident, but
could not get it to stick to this thread : (
Guess we are just gona have 2 `party : )

rj 08-20-2008 11:17 AM

Space, glad you and the beach bums are a-okay. And that you still have net service.

Wish I could get paid for working in the dark.

Space 08-21-2008 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: rj

Space, glad you and the beach bums are a-okay. And that you still have net service.

Thanks RJ, and Members
Ourlittle isolated barrier islandarea of the beach has already received
around 2 foot of rain, and it has not stopped.
No Driving 2day : (
and if you do, you risk
[:-][:-]
[:-]
Historic amount of rain for the area
Power and Phone have been on and off
so MCF members might get lucky and
Space wont be able to get online : )
WoW, the cost 2 live in paradise.
Life, sure is a `Beach :D4-Sure [8D]
Wish the reader of this a Happy Day.
EnJoy

Cowboy6622 08-21-2008 07:51 AM

wow 'Space... i wonder if thats going to make it to me :(

Taz 08-21-2008 08:44 AM

Hope everyone is okay so far.

I know you say its the price for living in paradise, but I wouldntenjoy living with the constant threat of having my home washed away/blown away. In that sense, I feel lucky to be where I am. I guess every area has its down sides though. No place and no one is perfect.

Around here, we only have to deal with this for five months of the year: :D

https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...1D6EF4A01F.jpg

Keep strong. Im thinking of ya everytime I see an update on the TV.
P.S. to Mickey... I know. There's whipped cream on my car. :D

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/3C74FF7824D04AD3AEB3561D6EF4A01F.jpg[/IMG]

Space 08-21-2008 09:12 AM

[align=center]Mod `Taz, and CowBoy `Duane,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Its great to see more members posting on the MCF.[/align][align=center]Maybe `Space can stop making crazy posts to fill the Void.[/align][align=center]LOL 4-Sure : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Duane, I sure hope it does not head your way, unless [/align][align=center]you need high winds, and rain.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Taz, [/align][align=center]I think its true that every area on planet earth has to endure[/align][align=center]the wraths of Mother Nature.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That picture of your Frozen Monte Carlo makes me cold :D[/align][align=center]and I want to cry [X(]seeing your Awesome Monte like that : ([/align][align=center]The next nice car that I get, I want to have a garage to[/align][align=center]protect it from the elements. [/align][align=center]I would love 2 try & snowboard in your area 4 Sure.[/align][align=center]I still have not been out of the SunShine State, but[/align][align=center]if everything goes right, I want to take a Road Trip[/align][align=center]the spring of 09 : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The National Guard has now moved in, and are assisting[/align][align=center]those that are getting flooded. We just helped one of[/align][align=center]the neighbors thats in a low area move some of their valuables.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This is a really `weird storm...It just sits there and dumps[/align][align=center]massive amounts of rain in one area. Some areas, its over[/align][align=center]5 foot deep : ([/align][align=center]The local TV Station did film the bums surfing, and[/align][align=center]the reporter thought we were crazy : ) We R : ) LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]One of the `Bums did the below pic play`in with[/align][align=center]our old Corel Program ,and wanted me to post it while[/align][align=center]we arestill connected to the Web.[/align][align=center]He has great artistic abilities doing pencil art, but is[/align][align=center]just learning how to do thingswith computer graphics.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/9FE9D5FC38FF4D4B800514DA0ED57FA5.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

rj 08-21-2008 12:11 PM

Space, I hope you're still with us and not washed away. I heard on the TV a short time ago FL was getting heavy rains.

No place and no one is perfect.

No true-er words have been said. But have you noticed how so many of us believe or expect this to be true?
You hear of millions or billions of dollars in damages to an area hit by a storm. Don't these people realize when they built their houses on a fault line there was a chance of the fault shifting at some point in time?
It's like the 3 little pigs and big bad wolf story.
We're all the 3 little pigs only our brick house was made from mud bricks.

http://website.lineone.net/~jbonno/g...ittle_pigs.jpg

Space 08-21-2008 02:49 PM

[align=center]

Thanks RJ for your post and concerns.[/align][/align]No human, and No Place is Perfect - 4 Sure,[/align]but I love that I am, and that my place is a `Beach : )[/align][/align]I am constantly amazed @ how it all stays in balance.[/align]SomeDay, maybe the Master of `All will tell me : )[/align][/align]I`ve lived on the Beach the majority of my twenty years,[/align]and yes I think it`s crazy that people are[/align]still building multi-million dollar homes on Beach Front Property.[/align]It cost more each month to reside beachside.[/align]The Insurance cost alone is unreal. [/align]If it was not for my grandfathers home, I would have[/align]to live on the Mainland : ([/align]I think Tropical Storm `Fay is try`in to blow all[/align]the places down beachside. Maybe `Fay is a little wolf piggie : )[/align]
Still flooding, and now we are getting thunderstorms,[/align]and high winds. The Surf`in is Wild, but heavy rip currents : ([/align][/align][/align]Mod `Taz,[/align]One of the bums found the below on the kite surfer.[/align]The kid is lucky to still be alive 4 Sure.[/align]Below has a update and video of him smashing : ([/align]posted: 1 HOUR 50 MINUTES AGO[/align][/align]filed under: National News[/align][/align]

Kite Surfer Injured During Fay Improves[/align][/align][/align]
MIAMI, Florida (Aug. 21) The condition of a kite-surfer thrown airborne into a Fort Lauderdale building by strong winds this week has improved, his mother said Wednesday.[/align]The vid is wild[/align]Click to watch video[/align][/align]http://news.aol.com/article/kite-sur...989x1200409339[/align][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]_________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Tropical Storm Fay hitsFlorida for 4th day
By Brian Skoloff | The Associated Press
3:08 PM EDT, August 21, 2008
click below link for pic`s/vid`s/story
`if you want to read more
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-hurr...,4963302.story[/align]

Cowboy6622 08-21-2008 04:17 PM

my aunt up the way from you in palm bay has waterfront property now... and hse lives like 6 miles from the beach? i told her to sell it while the getting is good...

Oceanfront property :) yay.

I hope ti all blows over soon 'Space.

BTW, a friend of ours in Elkton said you can't even get flood/hurricane/natural disastor insurance coverage on a house within a mile of the beach.

rj 08-21-2008 11:47 PM

The kite surfer............ didn't anyone ever take the time to tell him 80mph winds + kite surfing = not good?

What I want to know is? He's out there in high winds. He feels the kite being yanked on, WHY didn't he let go of the kite? Were his hands glued, handcuffed, welded, or roped on this kite at the time?

Space 08-22-2008 05:57 AM

[align=left]Hi Members,[/align][align=center][/align]Update: Fay picks up speed

FLORIDA TODAY • August 22, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay is continues to drift westward as it dumps heavy rains on northeastern Florida, according to the National Weather Service. Tropical storm warning remains in effect from Sebastian Inlet northward to the Savannah River at the border between Georgia and South Carolina. A Tropical Storm Warning means that tropical storm conditions are expected within the warning area in the next 24 hours.At 5 a.m., the center of Tropical Storm near Gainesville, moving west at 6 mph with maximum sustained winds of 50 mph. On the current track, Fay is forecast to move slowly across the northern Florida peninsula tonight and early Friday and be near the Panhandle coast by late Friday or early Saturday

Hi Duane `Cowboy,
Palm Bay is the closest mainland area to me. It is a fast
growing area, but I prefer the slow atmosphere of the beach : )
Thanks again for your post and concerns.

R.J., in reference to the kit surfer
"Stupid people, do stupid things" :D
There is a emergency release, but I think it happened
so fast, that he did not have time to pull it : (
If we live, we should learn ?

Wish the reader of my post a Happy Day.
We hope you enjoy yours.

Cowboy6622 08-22-2008 07:06 AM

I saw on my weather report this morning that Fay was coming back for more... hope you and the bums make it out okay.

Space 08-22-2008 07:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

I saw on my weather report this morning that Fay was coming back for more... hope you and the bums make it out okay.
Thanks `Duane for your words, and concerns.
The high water is slowly draining.
This was the weirdest Tropical Storm that I have ever
experienced in my 20 years on the Beach.
It did dump historical amounts of rain : (
`Duane, thanks for still posting on the MCF and on
helping keep it going until we get our new vB Server : )
When we get the new server I will email as many inactive
members as I can in hopes they return.
The posting has been low on the MCF, and I have tried
to post subjects that will keep the count going and
give a few members sometimes to read, or maybe just laugh. :D
You should take a moment, and start a blog about how
life is at your first year of college.
I think it would be interesting to many members.
I know the bums and I would like to know what it is like
to be away at school.
Hope that you enjoy the experience, and thanks again
for all your posts and helping manymembers.
MCF = Members Help`in Members : )

Taz 08-22-2008 09:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

I was thinking the same as Cowboy.

Space, are tropical storms named separately from hurricanes? Because the fact that they're only up to the letter "F" surprises me. Wasn't it last year, or the year before, that they ran out of letters of the alphabet and had to start over again?

rj 08-22-2008 11:10 AM

Space, I hope the spaceship is equiped with underwater gear?

Did you run out and have your air tanks refilled just before the storm hit? Maybe other people in FL should have done the same?

We could always re-name Floridato Atlantis?

Space 08-22-2008 12:45 PM

Hi Mod Taz, and members.
The hurricane season does not end until the end of November.
Below will describe how they do it.
I sure hope we don`t have any more like Tropical Storm Fay
May 11, 2007 ... Check out How Do Tropical Storms/Hurricanes Get Their Names? ... desperately hanging on to something so that they may deliver the story ...
www.associatedcontent.com/article/239049/how_do_... - 49k - Similar pages

Space 08-22-2008 12:54 PM

We could always re-name Floridato Atlantis?

RJ, the bums and I came from our planet to planet Earth
because our planet ran out of a source for space fuel.
We came to Planet Earth to each get the American Vessel
called the Chevrolet Monte Carlo :D
We think it is the best human Space Vessel for the American dollar.
We would love to be able to get the below American made
vessel also [:-]
[/align]
4 months ago: XCOR Aerospace of Mojave, California, announced on March 26, 2008 in Beverly Hills, that its two-seater Lynx suborbital spaceship, shown in this undated publicity photograph, will carry people or payloads into space to experience weightlessness and see the Earth below. The spaceship, about the size of a small private airplane, will first take off in 2010 and will be capable of flying several times a day.
:eek:WoW, 2 dare 2 Dream :eek:4 Sure :)

Cowboy6622 08-22-2008 04:18 PM

uhh.... wahts that got to do with Florida becoming Atlantis? .....

rj 08-23-2008 01:02 AM

It's Space. We all know he's got his reasons.

SPACE. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the star ship Monte Carlo. It's ongoing mission, to seek out new life and new gas stations. To boldly go where no other Monte Carlo has been.
Captain's log-Star date 08-08-22.
Captain. Spark. Have you found us any new space babes to pick up in our cool Monte Carlo space craft?

Space 08-23-2008 07:45 AM

[align=center]

Its Space. We all know he`s got his reasons. :D

SPACE. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the star ship Monte Carlo. Its ongoing mission, to seek out new life and new gas stations. To boldly go where no other Monte Carlo has been.
Captains log-Star date 08-08-22.
Captain. Spark. Have you found us any new space babes to pick up in our cool Monte Carlo space craft?

[/align][align=center]:eek:[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]R.J.,[/align][align=center]That was a funny creative post :DThanks, we EnJoyed [8D][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...5970B441AD.jpg[/align][align=center]I ran out of things to post 2day, I am all Blogged `Out.[/align][align=center]I shall go look for `SpaceBabes to share :D[/align][align=center]I will return, when I find. :)[/align][align=center]Wish the reader of this a `Happy Day.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Monte Carlo on your highways of `Life ![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This has been a BeachBum Production[/align][align=center]Posted by Bum #5

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/06B1C84A8E97476DA29F965970B441AD.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Space 08-23-2008 07:57 AM

RE: `Space Blog

[align=center]I do not know why ?[/align][align=center]http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/95/5f/89a1_1_sbol.JPG [/align][align=center]Maybe 2 drive around in the high flood waters[/align][align=center]of Florida during Tropical Storms ?[/align][align=center]:DSpace, give the members a break, and go surf :)[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://gi265.photobucket.com/groups/...S/surf-1-1.gif[/align]

Space 08-23-2008 08:07 AM

[align=center]Yes, I want 2 ride in R.J.`s collection of Chevy`s and Monte Carlo`s [:-][/align][align=center]http://gi265.photobucket.com/groups/...YES/SURFER.jpg[/align][align=center]R.J., come and pick me `up OK :eek:[/align]

Space 08-23-2008 08:51 AM

Where are you R.J.
I am not going to wait 4-ever
[&o]
`Yes
:eek:She said she will wait 4 U
She wanted to know if you can Drive anything else
besides a Chevrolet Monte Carlo ?
[sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif]

Space 08-23-2008 09:06 AM

[align=center]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...ngel/peace.gif[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...EAE4B92164.jpg[/align][align=center]Yes, Peace..... :eek:[/align][align=center]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...e456/peace.jpg[/align][align=center]Yes, Peace Please[/align][align=center]Now,[/align][align=center]Go and EnJoy your Day[/align][align=center]Peace `Out
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/EEDC17058CEA4E8393F0C3EAE4B92164.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Space 08-24-2008 06:32 AM

RE: `Space Blog Update : )

[align=center][:-]"Be Happy to be `Free to `be" :D[/align][align=center]A key to happiness is owning and driving a[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 4- Sure[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...EBCF7ABB2D.jpg[/align][align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/1576056DE95740F2AFD442EBCF7ABB2D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/5D5746B0935A437C9AD49B5E6B0A4874.jpg[/IMG]

Space 08-24-2008 06:46 AM

[align=center]
Fay Not Done Yet, Threatens Gulf Cities
(She is like a bad girlfriend that will never go away : )[/align]By BILL KACZOR[/align],
AP[/align]

posted: 1 HOUR 3 MINUTES AGO[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]

APALACHICOLA, Fla. (Aug. 24) — After meandering through Florida for nearly a week, Tropical Storm Fay was finally downgraded to a tropical depression, but cities along the Gulf Coast still weren't in the clear.[/align]Forecasters say the storm could continue to dump 6 to 12 inches of rain from the Florida panhandle to eastern Louisiana through the next several days.[/align]As a tropical storm, Fay set a record with four landfalls in Florida and was blamed for at least 11 deaths [X(]there and another in Georgia.[/align]Click below for more of the story & pic`s[/align][:-][/align]http://news.aol.com/article/fay-make...544x1200427650[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Space 08-24-2008 07:30 AM

[align=center]Found the below on R.J.`s Blog[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][&o]"Thanks R.J. for the Rides" [:o][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...9DFFFCF184.jpg
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/55473B46127F450D9EF1769DFFFCF184.jpg[/IMG]
[/align][align=center]:eek:
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/46643607A768424FA3717F2FD7AD3B7F.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]"When I grow `up, I wanta be just like R.J. :D[/align][align=center]He gets all the Beach Babes in his Monte Carlo [8D][/align][align=center][/align]

Space 08-24-2008 07:37 AM

[align=center]The End(s)[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/upfiles/...D4D48F22E5.jpg[/align]
:eek:Life, it can be a Beach :DWe must rest now [8D]the Ends

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/7DE01DA45C444E7FA4EEC6D4D48F22E5.jpg[/IMG]