Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: * Saturday, July 16, 2016 * Check In>Here<

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 11:03 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all
wow this is still morning? It sure has been a long morning for me but I think I'll wait a minute and wish you a good afternoon. How is life going for you? Any special plans this weekend? Thanks for checking in and I hope you post some good news later about all the exciting things happening in your life. I'm hoping I can do the same but so far it's just been work-related. I'm ready to take a break and celebrate life with some friends. Wish everybody a super weekend... Get out there and make it happen.. oh be good to yourself and others okay... Peace out or bring pizza in LOL

Old 07-16-2016, 12:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not much planned this weekend, just relax and enjoy some a/c probably.

Old 07-16-2016, 01:55 PM
Talking >Filling in Empty Spaces on the MCF to keep it active & confused....Wish U a Happy

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Not much planned this weekend, just relax and enjoy some a/c probably.

Hi `Keane & `all,
I'm glad I didn't have anything planned, because it wouldn't have happened
I didn't expect to still be at the warehouse offices on a hot
Saturday afternoon. I'm still thankful to `be & be working, but
I'd rather be free to enjoy a day to relax, party, play, or just
kick back & enjoy some good A/C & some good food & spirits.

I think it's really good to take a break and get a good recharge
to your Mind/Body & Spirit..

"A person must be happy with self `if they want
to be happy with other's" I'm work'in on it
You deserve to be happy (talk'in 2 self: ) You deserve to live a life
that you are excited about. Don't let others stop you from doing that...No, I'm not on drugs (OK, yes I am >overdose on high test
space coffee 4 to long a period of this day : )

Keep telling yourself that I `do >`amen <

Old 07-16-2016, 04:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Howdy! I am sitting on the deck hoping for a breeze. It is dadgum muggy here. But hey, it's July in the Piedmont, it's supposed to be hot n muggily. It makes the green leaves grow!

I am thankful to live where I can kick back like this and not be in fear of violence.

Mel Vacation Bible School is fun, my kids went 2 different weeks at different Churches. They got to go with all different types of people. I am thankful to live where we can choose to do that!

Old 07-16-2016, 05:42 PM
Smile

Ja
Originally Posted by GTHSS
Howdy! I am sitting on the deck hoping for a breeze. It is dadgum muggy here. But hey, it's July in the Piedmont, it's supposed to be hot n muggily. It makes the green leaves grow!

I am thankful to live where I can kick back like this and not be in fear of violence.

Mel Vacation Bible School is fun, my kids went 2 different weeks at different Churches. They got to go with all different types of people. I am thankful to live where were can choose to do that!
Hi Tommy it's great to read the words of a thankful man. You are blessed with a beautiful family.h
You set a good example for others that inspire a good family. I really enjoy your updates about your family trip

I don't know if this is blogging but I sure have learned a lot about people or our members from all planet Earth, many give me hope that we might survive

Well this has been another post buy a beach bum working overtime and shutting down the office in about 20 minutes. I did fill in some extra space and was able to share with Tommy on how I feel about his happy life. I shall go now and shut down office clean up have dinner with friends and celebrate life,,,

Wish you a super Saturday night Live... be happy to be for sure.... peace out until next time and then it's War on making post to the mcf. It's not the end until I say it's the end... The end... I lied

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-16-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:36 PM

Evening guys. We're on our way east from Cali. I'll probably get through Vail and into Denver on my shift but after that I won't have much in the way of data till Minnesota. Hope y'all are well.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:32 PM
Thumbs up

Bea Arthur
Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Evening guys. We're on our way east from Cali. I'll probably get through Vail and into Denver on my shift but after that I won't have much in the way of data till Minnesota. Hope yak are well.
Hi sergeant major Drew I can hear you now original your data is coming in. Wish you a safe trip to your destination. I hope you get some great relaxing days off. Keep us updated when you can okay. Wish you and members a good rest and good dreams until next time I depart to go party and be with friends. I am thankful peace happiness love amen

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-16-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:54 PM
Smile >A New Day in your Life<>Wish all a safe & happy Day 4-$ure !!!<

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-21-2016 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Reminder 2 live your NOW >WoW<