Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: How's life going for you ? ?
Life is OK
3.57%
Life is about the same for me
17.86%
Life is getting better for me
32.14%
Life is getting worse for me
3.57%
I'm trying to make it better
21.43%
I don't have a life
17.86%
Life is what you make it
25.00%
I'm just happy to `be 4-Sure
7.14%
I freak'in love Life entered in poll 4 Sgt Miller (LOL)
21.43%
Life, It's better then no life @ all
3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

* MCF Member's Check `Up ? *

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zenloser
Trying to make things better.Just a lot of lows as of late

Hi `Chris,
I really believe that life really is like a Roller Coaster.
Sorry that presently you are having some down/low times,
but don't give `up, because you will be climbing back `up.

* Then hold on & enjoy your high's & your `Journey of `Life...
Wish you more highs, then lows
4-Sure...

Last edited by Space; 06-22-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2012
Monte Of The Month -- December 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Life is OK, I suppose. My wife is on her last chemo treatment, on July 2nd. I'm just nervous that when they do the tests and scans again that it will still be there. But. I'm trying to make life as good for her as I can, whether it be cleaning or just getting her whatever she needs, I do it. She's still staying positive about everything, which is a true blessing. I know she's ready for this mess to be over with also.

I was in a "friend's" wedding last Sunday (yeah, on Father's Day), but what kind of friend never gets up with you unless they want something? Fake ones. This dude has never once asked me how my wife has been doing since she started with chemo. Some friend.

Just replaced the clutch in the Honda, now guess what, got to replace a wheel bearing. And it's not one of those where you just have to replace the hub. Fun stuff shall ensue when the bearing comes in.

Just waiting for a low humidity day to put the last coat of paint on the Monte's hood. Then hopefully drive it without it breaking down (which it's been good last time I drove it, drove it around the neighborhood for about an hour). Hoping my stalling issue is fixed after replacing numerous parts, most recently, the crank pulley and ICM harness.

Anyway. Happy Friday to all, I've had a rough day at the computer shop so I think I'm going to break out the beer when I get home, since I can't drive either of my cars (well I could drive the Monte, but I need to do a few things and get the hood on it so I don't get hounded by the coppers), so no riding around for me.

Oh, and I have to give the dog a bath sometime tonight. Stanky lil bugger.

Everyone take care.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:12 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

..WoW `John, you are dealing with a lot 4-Sure, and you make other member's problems seem minor...

I hope that your wife gets a good report & that she maintains a positive outlook on her condition & of life...

I believe that we are all just pencilled `in & none of us really know when the erasure of life with remove our names..

That's why I always attempt to remind everyone to extract the most from every day that we are given...I know, not easy some days....OK, many days on our journey's of `life...

I pray that your roller coaster of life starts climbing back `up, but sometimes we have to work & push it `up...
Please never give `up & let the bad things in life win 4-Sure
========================================
Sadly in life we meet so called friends that we find are just one ways friends ( U doing 4 them & they never do 4 U)...I delete those from my life...
I believe when a person comes in2 your life, they either lift you `up, or drag your down , they are either a plus in life or a minus...I wish you true/loyal friends...I believe a good friend is more precious then `Gold or even a super Monte Carlo...We can't choose our families, but we can choose of friends...Choose wisely 4-Sure...I am fortunate to be blessed with great/true friends..(My BeachBum Friends - I love'em 4-Real).

WoW, I hope my words inspire you to also think positive & to fight the bad and be thankful for each day you have with family....

I must depart & get ready 4 work, & eat some human fuel
Catch you online, and thanks for being open & sharing..
The Monte Carlo Family cares that why we are a online family
Peace/Love/Happiness to you & our Monte Carlo Family

Old 06-25-2012, 01:51 AM
15 Year Member

Thanks Cort.

You know I truly hope/pray the best for you. You're a great person.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:04 AM
15 Year Member

Will do. And I know how you feel with it not seeming to be enough, just know that you are a truly great person and take life as it comes. It seems unfair at times, with bad people getting good things happen to them, but there is a bit of satisfaction deep inside just by knowing you are doing right.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

I was hoping to see that update John. I hope the best for the last treatment

Cort, I know you lost your "big heart" but you are still a great person and good things will come back to you (at least I HOPE they do)