Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

$ One Trillion Dollars $

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 12:07 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default $ One Trillion Dollars $

[align=center]One Trillion Dollars[/align][align=center]$ WoW $[/align][align=center]$1,000,000,000,000.00[/align][align=center]$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ [/align][align=center]Example on War Cost[/align][align=center]To me you can`t put a cost on a Human `Life[/align][align=center]4-$ure.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The $1 Trillion Bill for Bush's War on Terror - TIME
Dec 26, 2008 ... By 2018, depending on how many U.S. troops remain in Afghanistan and Iraq, the total cost is projected to likely be between $1.3 trillion ...
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...868367,00.html - Similar pages
Dollar jumps on $13.4 billion auto bailout - Dec. 19, 2008
[:-]
Auto bailout spurs dollar buying. $13.4 billion loan mutes risk of industrywide collapse, sparking demand for short-term Treasurys, ... Click the chart to track the latest currency values. .... February 17, 2009 4:02 PM ET ...
money.cnn.com/2008/12/19/markets/dollar/index.ht... - 55k - Similar pages
[:-]
Members, you & I are going to be included in the
ones that will pay for the actions of our leaders.
My girlfriend & I want to get a 06/07 Monte Carlo SS, getmarried, buy a house, start our own Surf Shop business,
have children, send them to college etc.
I sure hope we don`t have to give 99% of our income
to our government ?

What can we do ? I know that I am watching the
elected officials in my area & checking on their platforms,
and actions. I think we need to get involved & support
the ones in our government that are acting in the peoples best interest, and not in their own best interest = greed/coruption.
I see so much waste of our taxpayers $`s : (

Peace/Out from `Space

Post you thoughts/comments/opinions.

[/align]

Old 02-19-2009, 11:57 AM
rj
15 Year Member
Default RE: $ One Trillion Dollars $

I think we need to get involved & support
the ones in our government that are acting in the peoples best interest, and not in their own best interest = greed/coruption.
I see so much waste of our taxpayers $`s : (

Well Hillary Clinton wasn't the best person to get back near the White House if you're worried about wasting tax payer's dollars.

But now days I feel there's so much greed in government we will never fully know the extent it reaches to.
[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 02-19-2009, 05:02 PM

Our government is ell beyond corrupt. They could care less if this country leaps in to the abyss as long as their utopia of a nation is completed were everyone is under the gov't control in some manner.

Members, you & I are going to be included in the
ones that will pay for the actions of our leaders.

How about pay for the actions of some idiots buying houses they cant afford. I bought my house 3 years ago. Me and my wife sacrificed a lot and lived in a run down duplex for two years. We had second hand furniture, bed, fridge, everything was givin to us by her family. My wife worked 2 jobs and I went to school after work and got home at about 11pm. We saw each other for a bout 30 min a day. But we saved a lot of money doing this time. When we got our house we bought new furniture the day we moved in.

Now I have to pay for someone who lied in their application for a house? sheesh

Old 02-20-2009, 06:00 AM

Hi Noe,
I read the frustrations in your posted words. : (
I am learning that `Life is not Fair ~> 4-$ure.
Many it seems have mastered how to take, but have
never learned to be honest, and give back : (
Wish you the best.

[hr]
[align=center]MCF ~ FYI[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Stimulus & Housing Plan: What's in It for You[/align][align=center]
The $787 Billion Stimulus Package and $75 Billion Housing Plan
( I need a stimulus plan 2 get a 07 SS

President Obama signed off on two historic bills this past week. First, he signed the economic stimulus package into law on Tueday and then on Wednesday announced his plan to help 3-4 million struggling home owners.

Click forward to see if you'll benefit from either the the stimulus package and proposed housing plan.

First Up: Tax Credits

http://www.walletpop.com/specials/sm...063x1201318386[/align]

Old 02-20-2009, 05:45 PM

A question about tax credit. Is it $400 single/ $800 couple credit in one lump sump like the other two or is it going to be $13 every week?

Old 02-20-2009, 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: kingreyna

A question about tax credit. Is it $400 single/ $800 couple credit in one lump sump like the other two or is it going to be $13 every week?
Hi Noe,
My understanding from reading the tax credit, it is
a credit of one lump sum.
I don`t understand their math ?
$13 X 52 weeks = $676 [:@]Not $800 ?
But, you have to remember, it is the US Govt math lol
Like the article stated. $13 dollars a week sure is not
going to stimulate the economy : (
Wish you and members good luck during this
difficult times for many....ok...4 all
I sure hope the Obama-nator team can make it work
for our country....If not ~> we all will be facing major
problems : (
Good Luck 2 everyone reading this.
Peace/Out/Space

Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 PM

I did not support Obama becoming president, but I will not say bash him like the media did Bush. We live in a society now where Immigration can be sued for asking a ILLEGAL mexican man for his green card for racisim! Then the banks were told they had to give equal housing lending to people who they knew never would repay the banks, because they don't want to be sued for profiling and discrimination. Many people need to get off their high horses and see things how they really happen.
The fair speech act(or whatever its called) is supposed to let all news medias voices on both sides liberal and Conservetive. You know why they had to do that? Every liberal talk show has cancelled or cut because no one wants to hear them bitch and whine about why everythings not fair, while conservetive talk shows do great! A local neighbor of mine was on the national news for sayingBarrak Hussein Obama and they said he was trying to attack him! I have listened to this guy for many years and he says the middle name of almost every politcal figure.

Just too much craziness going on around.

Old 02-20-2009, 08:19 PM
rj
15 Year Member

This country has moved PAST rediculous.

Saw a story on Yahoo.... "Obama Nixes Plan To Tax Driver's Per Mileage."

I think we need to pass a bill to tax politicians for the money they spend.

See how many of them are willing to jump on the cash cow they all consider us to be.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:59 PM

[align=center]"Deep Thoughts from `Space"[/align][align=center]

The Market Oracle [:-][/align][/align][align=center]
Ten Major Threats Facing the U.S. Dollar in 2009 <~ NoW[/align][align=center]
Warning : Depressive information [/align][align=center]4-$ure[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all need dollars to survive, & maintain the[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Knowledge = Power [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]$ = Power, & $+Power = Corruption [:@][X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on below link for more knowledge[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8031.html[/align][/align][/align]