Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

$- Lotto Auto `Dreams -$

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 04:48 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question $- Lotto Auto `Dreams -$

Last night I hit the Florida Lotto
(only 3 out 6 #'s = a Mickey `d Happy Meal)

Ket`Up Gun Battle w/Boog`er King

A Happy Meal is better then no meal @ `all,
and it's sure better then a SAD `Meal : )

Members, `if you hit the Lotto ? ? ?
What Auto (s) would you buy first ? ? ? ??
Below are just a few 2 consider
Post your `Dreams It's `Free

2009 Hennessey GTR600
Hennessey builds his own SpecV... for a lot less money.

Uncovered! 2010 Ferrari F450
Our spy shots and exclusive photo-illustration give you a great look at this upcoming hot new Ferrari.

Just Unveiled! 2012 Tesla Model S
Tesla builds an electric sedan; it arrives in 2011.

Driving Impression: 2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV
You sense its true value only by driving it.

2009 Honda S2000 CR: Sayonara, high-revving hero!
With Honda pulling the plug on its S2000 sports car this year, we decided to take the Club Racer version for one last drive.

Driving Impression: 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder
This super spyder sets you apart from your Ferrari pals.

Driving Impression: 2010 Nissan GT-R
Nissan's supercar gets a software upgrade for improved transmission durability.

Driving Impression: 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
The new Sport GT S is the closest thing to a 4-door Ferrari.

2010 Maxximus G-Force
No traction control, no ABS...and 1600 horsepower!

Spied: 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK
Although not due until 2012, Mercedes' little roadster will lose its Formula 1-inspired nose, as these spy photos prove.

Driving Impression: 2010 Mercedes-Benz E500
Raising the bar higher, as expected.

Long-Term Test Update: 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
It's ready to rally, even though Subaru the company isn't anymore.

Spied: 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
The gullwing returns, courtesy of AMG.

Last edited by Space; 04-02-2009 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Arrow Lotto Auto Dream continues : )

Lotto Auto Dreams Continue

Executive Express
Park the private jet. You'll have more fun in these five luxurious rides!

2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV
The SV stands for SuperVeloce (extreme speed) and the number 4 signifies all-wheel-drive.

2010 Bentley Continental Supersports
E85 ethanol makes the Continental Supersports the most powerful street-legal Bentley ever.

Italdesign Giurigaro Namir
Italdesign Giugiaro claims its Namir concept is nothing other than the fastest and most environmentally-friendly hybrid in the world.

Rinspeed iChange
Rinspeed is out to make a change for the better.

2010 Porsche 911 GT3
The seriously sporting 911 now boasts a 3.8-liter flat-6 with 435 bhp.

BMW Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo
With the Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo, BMW has come up with yet another vehicle that challenges categorization.

Aston Martin One-77
Aston builds a limited-edition race car for the street.

2010 Chevrolet Spark
Getting the fire going for small cars in the USA.

2010 Audi TT RS
The TT RS: Another of Audi's desirable unobtainables.

Ford Mustangs for All Budgets
Ford's pony car has been around 45 years - and it's stronger and more varied than ever.

Driving Impression: 2010 Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet
The soft top is alive and well with the A5 and S5 Cabriolets.

Driving Impression: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
New two-door handles as good as it looks.

Long-Term Test Update: 2008 Lexus IS F
Warming up to the IS F's impressive 8-speed gearbox.

First Drive: 2009 Morgan AeroMax
A limited-production coupe version of the Aero 8, the AeroMax is not for the timid.

Road Test: 2010 Ford Mustang GT
The 2010 Mustang delivers considerable improvement in fit, finish and interior build quality.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Arrow Continue your Dreams : )

* On our new vB Server, you can only post
20 Images in one post
counting Smiles
"Dreams R Still `Free"
They will start taxing them soon lol
The 600-Horsepower Club
Uphill, downhill…20 mph or 200... These cars just don’t care.

Eclectic Electrics
Have AC outlet, will travel. Performance-testing a diverse group of plug-in EVs.

Exclusive: First Complete Test of the 2009 Tesla Roadster
Porsche 911 performance from batteries.

Clash of the Coupes: 2009 Nissan 370Z vs. 2008 Porsche Cayman S
Can Nissan conquer Porsche (again), with change to spare?

Extreme Concepts
When it comes to wild concept cars, the Geneva Motor Show always delivers the goods.

Infiniti Essence Concept
This luxurious sports car is a hybrid... but one with close to 600 horsepower!

Member's Post your Lotto/Auto/Dreams

Old 04-02-2009, 06:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

While out running around yesterday, I stopped at a larger Chevy dealer to see if they had a new Camaro in yet. They will have one for display for a day or 2 in May, but they have the 1st of the sold ones (out of 10 for the year) coming in any day, she said. While there, I checked out the bright red Corvette convertible sitting in the center of the show room. NICE! And of course, the charcoal Z06 sitting in the corner, Nice, but not as pretty as the red one. I didn't like the 2-tone interior at all.

So after wiping the drool off the Vettes, I remembered seeing a red Shelby GT500 convertible up the street at the F__d dealer, and went and looked at that. Talked the the 16 yr old salesman, and he went and got the keys, and I got in and started it up. NICE! Of course, I'm partial to being blown, and knowing theres over 500hp under the hood from the 5.4 that sprawled from wheelwell to wheelwell, well, the drool started happening again!

The exotics are nice, but if I hit the BIG one, I would probably have to go with the big dog from GM, the ZR1, and send it to Mallett for an extra kick, But then again, having a twin turbo Z06 would be kinda fun, too! Nothing against the Shelby, (I've owned 2 Rustangs in my time, a '66 and '67), but I'm a GM guy!

Old 04-02-2009, 06:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I think if i was to hit the Big One. i wouldn't buy me a another car. I would rather do all the mods i ever wanted to do to my car instead. I would buy me a nice house with a large shop , an apartment complex, and use the rest to travel.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Arrow More `AutoDreams : )

Thanks `Wayne, & J.J. 4 shar'in your Lotto Dreams.
I love reading what others would do `if they hit the Lotto.
For just a $1 ticket U could win $100's of Millions
on the Powerball Lotto.
For me a $1 ticket keeps me day/nite `Dream'in about
the What `if....I did win `it......WoW

Below R more choices : )

World's Most Expensive Automobiles (15 items)

The Bugatti Veyron is currently the most expensive and fastest sports car in the world. Hailed by many as the greatest automobile ever made, it features all the most recent automotive advancements in one package. The exotic two-passenger Bugatti Veyron is powered by a four-turbocharged, 8-liter, 16-cylinder engine that creates 1001 horsepower. ... [more] The Bugatti Veyron is currently the most expensive and fastest sports car in the world. Hailed by many as the greatest automobile ever made, it features all the most recent automotive advancements in one package. The exotic two-passenger Bugatti Veyron is powered by a four-turbocharged, 8-liter, 16-cylinder engine that creates 1001 horsepower. A complicated 7-speed transmission and AWD system allows the Veyron to control the 1001hp. Its interior is almost completely leather upholstery, save the center console, and its body is fashioned with carbon fiber to offset the weight of the powertrain. Some unique features are a large rear spoiler that tips forward at elevated speeds to act as an air brake and a large interior cabin designed to accommodate six-foot seven-inch drivers. [less]

Based on the Murcielago sports car, the Reventon is said to be inspired by the F-22 Raptor fighter jet. The engine hood made of glass laminate with open ventilation slits offering a glimpse at the large 6.5-liter V12 engine. The Reventon delivers 650 horsepower and 487 pound-feet of torque. Lamborghini will only build 20 Reventons, with all bei... [more] Based on the Murcielago sports car, the Reventon is said to be inspired by the F-22 Raptor fighter jet. The engine hood made of glass laminate with open ventilation slits offering a glimpse at the large 6.5-liter V12 engine. The Reventon delivers 650 horsepower and 487 pound-feet of torque. Lamborghini will only build 20 Reventons, with all being spoken for. Eleven of the 20 cars will be U.S.-bound. The headlights are powerful Bi-Xenon units. The daytime running lights consists of seven LEDs per side and a further nine diodes for the indicator and hazard lights. The taillights are also LED-based. Created using Alcantara, carbon fiber, aluminium and leather, the interior is inspired by modern aircraft cockpits. Three LCD screens feature a variety of readouts useful to the driver. The instruments are housed in a structure milled from a solid aluminium block, protected by a carbon fibre casing. [less]

The McLaren F1 was formerly the fastest street legal production car in the world, holding this record from 1994 to 2005, the longest period the record has been held by any street legal or production car in the history of automobiles. It was engineered and produced by McLaren Automotive, a subsidiary of the British McLaren Group that, among other... [more] The McLaren F1 was formerly the fastest street legal production car in the world, holding this record from 1994 to 2005, the longest period the record has been held by any street legal or production car in the history of automobiles. It was engineered and produced by McLaren Automotive, a subsidiary of the British McLaren Group that, among others, owns the McLaren Mercedes Formula One team. Today, it is still the fastest naturally aspirated car in the world. The car features a 6.1-litre 60° BMW S70 V12 engine and it was conceived as an exercise in creating what its designers hoped would be considered the ultimate road car. Only 107 cars were manufactured, 64 of those were street versions (F1), 5 were LMs, 3 were longtail roadcars (GT), 5 prototypes (XP), 28 racecars (GTR), and 1 LM prototype (XP LM). Production began in 1992 and ended in 1998. The McLaren F1 was at the time the fastest production car ever built, eclipsing the Jaguar XJ220. A standard version of the McLaren achieved a top speed of 371 km/h (231 mph) in 1994, holding this record for more than 10 years until it was finally eclipsed in 2005 by the Koenigsegg CCR. [less]

The Enzo Ferrari is a 12-cylinder mid-engine berlinetta named after the company's founder, Enzo Ferrari. It is currently one of the most powerful naturally aspirated production car in the world. It was built in 2003 using Formula One technology, such as a carbon-fibre body, F1-style sequential shift transmission, and carbon-ceramic brake discs.... [more] The Enzo Ferrari is a 12-cylinder mid-engine berlinetta named after the company's founder, Enzo Ferrari. It is currently one of the most powerful naturally aspirated production car in the world. It was built in 2003 using Formula One technology, such as a carbon-fibre body, F1-style sequential shift transmission, and carbon-ceramic brake discs. Also used are technologies not allowed in F1 such as active aerodynamics and traction control. After a downforce of 775 kg (1709 lb) is reached at 300 km/h (186 mph) the rear wing is actuated by computer to maintain that downforce. The Enzo's V12 engine is the first of a new generation for Ferrari. It is based on the architecture of the V8 found in sister-company Maserati's Quattroporte, using the same basic architecture and 104 mm (4.1 in) bore spacing. [less]

The Pagani Zonda is a mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani in Italy. It debuted in 1999 and continues through the present, with production proceeding at roughly 10 cars per year. As of April, 2008, 91 Zondas had been built. Both 2-seat coupe and convertible versions have been produced. Construction is mainly of carbon fiber. Some early Zon... [more] The Pagani Zonda is a mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani in Italy. It debuted in 1999 and continues through the present, with production proceeding at roughly 10 cars per year. As of April, 2008, 91 Zondas had been built. Both 2-seat coupe and convertible versions have been produced. Construction is mainly of carbon fiber. Some early Zonda engineering was done by Formula One champion, Juan Manuel Fangio. The car was originally to be named for him, the "Fangio F1", but the name was changed upon his death in 1995, renamed after an air current above Argentina. The Zonda C12 F debuted at the 2005 Geneva Motor Show. It is the most extensive reengineering of the Pagani car yet, though it shares much with its predecessors including the 7.3 L V12. Power is increased to 602 PS (594 hp/443 kW) with a special clubsport model producing 650 PS (641 hp/478 kW). The company promises a 3.5 second sprint to 62 mph (100 km/h), a top speed over 215 mph (346 km/h) and it will be the queen in braking from 300 km/h to 0 (186 mph to 0). The Zonda F clubsport has a power to weight ratio of 528 bhp/ton (384 W/kg). An Enzo Ferrari, comparatively, has a power to weight ratio of 483 bhp/ton (356 W/kg). [less]

Old 04-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Default EnJoy the Movies

Can only post 5 in a post : (

Ford GT

The Ford GT is a mid-engined sports car built by Ford Motor Company from 2003 to 2006. It began as a concept car designed in anticipation of Ford's centennial year and as part of its drive to showcase and revive its "heritage" names such as Mustang and Thunderbird. Camilo Pardo, the head of Ford's "Living Legends" studio, is credited as the chie... [more] The Ford GT is a mid-engined sports car built by Ford Motor Company from 2003 to 2006. It began as a concept car designed in anticipation of Ford's centennial year and as part of its drive to showcase and revive its "heritage" names such as Mustang and Thunderbird. Camilo Pardo, the head of Ford's "Living Legends" studio, is credited as the chief designer of the GT and worked under the guidance of J Mays. The designers drew inspiration from Ford's classic GT40 race cars of the 1960s and the GT is sometimes mistaken for its 1240s counterpart. The production run of 4038 GT's ended with the 2006 model year on 21 September 2006, short of the originally planned 4500. The Wixom Assembly Plant has stopped production of all models as of May 31, 2007. Sales of the GT continued into 2007, from cars held in storage and in dealer inventories. [less]
SSC Ultimate Aero

The American-built SSC Aero TT is a supercar built by Shelby Super Cars (SSC) in order to rival the new Bugatti Veyron with speeds of over 250 mph (400 km/h) and a 0-60 mph time of just 2.78 seconds (for the Ultimate Aero TT version). The company and vehicle are the brainchilds of Jerod Shelby, who spent over seven years designing the Aero. The ... [more] The American-built SSC Aero TT is a supercar built by Shelby Super Cars (SSC) in order to rival the new Bugatti Veyron with speeds of over 250 mph (400 km/h) and a 0-60 mph time of just 2.78 seconds (for the Ultimate Aero TT version). The company and vehicle are the brainchilds of Jerod Shelby, who spent over seven years designing the Aero. The car is the world’s fastest production car at 255.83 mph (411.707 km/h), a speed reportedly achieved on September 13, 2007 in West Richland, WA. The results of this test, if verified by Guiness World Records, will give the SSC Aero the world’s fastest production car title. The Aero’s styling includes the use of flip doors similar to the ones found on the Mercedes-McLaren SLR, and the Ferrari Enzo, to name a few. It uses carbon fiber and titanium extensively throughout the car, keeping the weight down to 1233 kg (for the standard Aero). For the Ultimate Aero, weight is further reduced to 1179 kg by marking the navigation system, 10-speaker audio/CD/DVD system, video/DVD screen, and back-up camera as optional equipment; and removing air-conditioning and any trunk space altogether. [less]

The Koenigsegg CCX is a mid-engined roadster from Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg. The CCX has been engineered to comply with the US regulation and market demands and is an evolutionary design that replaced the Koenigsegg CCR. CCX is an abbreviation for Competition Coupe X; the X commemorating the 10th anniversary, (being the Roman numeral ... [more] The Koenigsegg CCX is a mid-engined roadster from Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg. The CCX has been engineered to comply with the US regulation and market demands and is an evolutionary design that replaced the Koenigsegg CCR. CCX is an abbreviation for Competition Coupe X; the X commemorating the 10th anniversary, (being the Roman numeral for ten), of the completion and test drive of the first CC vehicle in 1996. The CCX can accelerate from 0–62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.2 seconds and from 0–124 mph (200 km/h) in 9.8 seconds. According to Koenigsegg it has a top speed in excess of 250 mph (402 km/h), although this has not been officially verified. [less]

The Saleen S7 is a limited production, hand built high-performance automobile developed jointly by Saleen, Hidden Creek Industries, Phil Frank Design, and Ray Mallock Ltd. with RML taking full credit designing and developing the S7, and produced solely by Saleen in Irvine, California. It is the first car produced by Saleen not based on an existi... [more] The Saleen S7 is a limited production, hand built high-performance automobile developed jointly by Saleen, Hidden Creek Industries, Phil Frank Design, and Ray Mallock Ltd. with RML taking full credit designing and developing the S7, and produced solely by Saleen in Irvine, California. It is the first car produced by Saleen not based on an existing design. The S7 debuted on August 19, 2000 at the Monterey Historic Races. From 2000 until 2004, the S7 featured a naturally aspirated V8 engine with 550 horsepower. In 2005, the S7 was replaced by the S7 Twin Turbo, which featured a more powerful twin-turbo system that boosted engine power to 750 horsepower (760 PS/559 kW) and the top speed to an estimated 250 mph (402 km/h). [less]

The Porsche Carrera GT is a mid-engined sports car that was manufactured by Porsche in Leipzig, Germany. The Carrera GT is powered by a 5.7 litre V10 engine producing 612 DIN (605 SAE) horsepower (450 kW)[5] whereas the original concept car featured a 5.5 litre version rated at 558 hp (416 kW). Porsche claims it will accelerate from 0 to 100 km... [more] The Porsche Carrera GT is a mid-engined sports car that was manufactured by Porsche in Leipzig, Germany. The Carrera GT is powered by a 5.7 litre V10 engine producing 612 DIN (605 SAE) horsepower (450 kW)[5] whereas the original concept car featured a 5.5 litre version rated at 558 hp (416 kW). Porsche claims it will accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in 3.9 seconds and has a maximum speed of 330 km/h (205 mph), although road tests indicated that in reality the car could accelerate from 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds and 0-100 mph in 6.8 seconds, while 0-125 mph in 9.9. The Carrera GT has a basic five color paint scheme which includes Guards Red, Fayence Yellow, Basalt Black, GT Silver and Seal Grey. Custom colors were also available from the factory. A traditional six-speed manual transmission is the only available transmission, in contrast to its rival the Enzo Ferrari which is only offered with a computer actuated paddle shifted manual gearbox. [less]

The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren is an Anglo-German sports car jointly developed by Mercedes-Benz and McLaren Automotive, built in Portsmouth and the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey, England. Daimler AG, owner of Mercedes-Benz, also owns 40% of the McLaren Group. Due to the presence of the automatic gear box, front mid-engined arrangem... [more] The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren is an Anglo-German sports car jointly developed by Mercedes-Benz and McLaren Automotive, built in Portsmouth and the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey, England. Daimler AG, owner of Mercedes-Benz, also owns 40% of the McLaren Group. Due to the presence of the automatic gear box, front mid-engined arrangement and its driving characteristics lead some commentators to classify the SLR McLaren as a GT whose rivals can be considered to be e.g. the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish and Ferrari 599 GTB. It is the fastest automatic transmission car in the world. SLR stands for "Sport, Leicht, Rennsport" (sport, light, racing). Mercedes-Benz has stated that they will build 3500 SLRs in a span of 7 years, with an annual production of only 500 cars. [less]

Old 04-02-2009, 08:07 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

If we hit the lotto we would pay off the house and upgrade everything like the kitchen countertops, floors and bathrooms and maybe buy a commercial site with a large garage and lifts. Then my fiance could detail/store cars there. He would probably buy his dream 69 Chevelle and I would find a 72 Hurst Olds.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Default What `if U did Win : ) ? ? ?

The Maybach 62 includes many luxury features such as fully-reclining rear seats, Maybach 4 zone climate control, tinted, infrared-reflecting laminated glass all round, AirMATIC dual control air suspension, display instruments in rear roof liner (showing speed, time and outside temperature), folding rear tables (left and right), BOSE Surround Eve... [more] The Maybach 62 includes many luxury features such as fully-reclining rear seats, Maybach 4 zone climate control, tinted, infrared-reflecting laminated glass all round, AirMATIC dual control air suspension, display instruments in rear roof liner (showing speed, time and outside temperature), folding rear tables (left and right), BOSE Surround Everywhere sound system and a refrigerator compartment.[1] The Maybach 62 also includes an array of additional features such as Cockpit Management and Navigation System (COMAND), which includes DVD navigation, CD changer in rear seats, DVD players and TV tuners front and rear, two rear LCD TV screens including remote control and two sets of headphones, and automatic closing doors. Even though the Maybach 62 has all these features included, optional extras are available. Some of these optional extras include a panoramic glass sun roof at a cost of $11,670 and an external communication system, which includes a loudspeaker and microphone system which allows the occupant in the rear of the Maybach to talk and listen to the people outside the car. This option comes at a cost of $1,780. A further option for the Maybach is a retractable electrotransparent partition screen between the driver and the rear occupants, at $23,780. The most expensive option for the Maybach is a high protection GUARD B4 Package which costs $151,810. [less]

The Rolls-Royce Phantom is a British saloon automobile made by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, in the United Kingdom. It was launched in 2003. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, based on the 2003 Phantom, is one of the most recent additions to the Rolls-Royce brand. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé is a handmade coupe manufactured by Rolls-Royce th... [more] The Rolls-Royce Phantom is a British saloon automobile made by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, in the United Kingdom. It was launched in 2003. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, based on the 2003 Phantom, is one of the most recent additions to the Rolls-Royce brand. The Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé is a handmade coupe manufactured by Rolls-Royce that debuted at the 2008 Geneva International Auto Show in Geneva, Switzerland, on March 6, 2008. The platform is based on the 2003 Rolls-Royce Phantom and has styling heavily derived from the Rolls-Royce 101EX, a concept car unveiled to celebrate the company's centennial in 2004. BMW has set a lifetime limit that only 10,000 units of the Phantom will be built [less]

The Lamborghini Murciélago is a high performance sports car produced by Italian automaker Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. and designed by Luc Donckerwolke. It was introduced in 2001 as the successor to the Diablo. The Murciélago is a two-door, two-seat coupé. To celebrate the company's 40 years in operation, 50 special edition Murciélagos were... [more] The Lamborghini Murciélago is a high performance sports car produced by Italian automaker Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. and designed by Luc Donckerwolke. It was introduced in 2001 as the successor to the Diablo. The Murciélago is a two-door, two-seat coupé. To celebrate the company's 40 years in operation, 50 special edition Murciélagos were built during the autumn of 2003. In 2006 the Murciélago's engine was replaced by a stronger 6.5-liter engine and the car's name was changed to Murciélago LP640. For the 2007 model year Lamborghini did the same with the roadster model, which is now called Murciélago LP640 Roadster. Both versions received a minor facelift. It features a 6.5 Liter engine, now producing 472 kW (642 PS/633 bhp), improving performance substantially. Like the base Murciélago, the engine is mounted "backwards", with the transmission in front of the engine and the differential behind it, instead of a transaxle normally seen on mid-engine cars. There were also a few minor external changes, primarily to the low air intakes. [less]

The Aston Martin Vanquish is a grand tourer, designed by Ian Callum and manufactured by Aston Martin. From its 2001 introduction to its cancellation, it was Aston Martin's flagship vehicle. Its rise to recognition by the wider public came after being featured as the official James Bond car in Die Another Day, the twentieth James Bond film. It wa... [more] The Aston Martin Vanquish is a grand tourer, designed by Ian Callum and manufactured by Aston Martin. From its 2001 introduction to its cancellation, it was Aston Martin's flagship vehicle. Its rise to recognition by the wider public came after being featured as the official James Bond car in Die Another Day, the twentieth James Bond film. It was discontinued in 2007. The Aston Martin DBS V12 will temporarily replace it atop Aston's lineup pending the 2010 introduction of a replacement. The Vanquish is powered by a 5.9 L (5935 cc) 48-valve 60° V12 engine, which produces 343 kW (460 hp) and 542 N·m (400 ft·lbf) of torque. It is controlled by a fly-by-wire throttle and a 6 speed clutchless sequential manual transmission. The Vanquish S upped the power to 388 kW (520 hp) and 577 N·m (426 ft·lbf). [less]

Old 04-02-2009, 08:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This one is quite easy.

If i ever hit the lotto, I would buy myself a nice Cadillac CTS-V in black. Take my Monte to a shop, and make it one hell of a car. Pay off all bills, parents and mine. Order a new camaro SS, and open a restoration shop with my dad.

Don't need to own a ton of cars, but I would love to just work on them.

Quick Reply: $- Lotto Auto `Dreams -$