Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
It doesn't hurt me, I'm Rich : )
10.00%
It hurts a little
45.00%
I've slowed down
0%
I'm taking the Bus/Train
0%
I Drink more & Smoke : )~
10.00%
It hurts a lot : (
10.00%
I just sit here & cry & take Web-Trips : (
25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

$ + $ Gas Prices $ + $

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default $ + $ Gas Prices $ + $

[align=center][/align][align=center]Above poll added May 7,2007 @ 5:34PM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][X(][X(]Go to Page?for Update [X(][X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]While you still have theGAS [/align][align=center]..#%@#$##%$#[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It better not go to $5 a gallon Uncle Sam[X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"The Federal Trade Commission has ruled that oil companies are not gouging customers. They say, technically, they're screwing customers." [/align]

__________________________________________________ ____

[align=center]
[/align][align=center][:-]I don't know if the price of GA$is hurting you, but it's hurting me [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Gas has jumped up to $2.80 a gallon according to the most recent figures. So how high will it go this summer? A new government forecast says the monthly average for regular gas will peak at $2.87 in May. As for the entire summer season, the forecast calls for an average of $2.81 a gallon. What do you think of the outlook and the recent rise in prices? [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

Updated:2007-04-11 17:57:27[/align][align=center]Gas Prices Expected to Peak at $2.87 in May[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]By Barbara Hagenbaugh[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]USA Today[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
WASHINGTON (April 11) -- Gasoline prices will peak in May and will be a bit lower during the summer than last year, the government predicted Tuesday.

In recent weeks, gas consumption has gone up, not down, and drivers are changing their daily driving habits only slightly. [/align][align=center][:-]Chick below 2 find Cheap Gas or $ecrets [:-]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Find Cheap Gas | Gas Station Secrets |
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][b][size=4]But a number of analysts, including those at Wachovia and Alaron Trading, questioned the forecast, arguing that prices were likely headed higher than the government predicts.

The nat

Old 04-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: -$ Gas Price Predictions $

we're paying about a buck a litre for gas right now..some places 1.09 a litre...which is 4.36 a gallon...and its only supposed to go up...supposed to be 1.50-1.75 a litre this summer...so 6-7 bucks a gallon ...thats rediculous...i dont understand why it has to be so high...well i have my ideas..but i'll cover that in another thread

Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 PM

I call shenanagins. I'm betting regular will hit $3.15 in the summer conservatively and really I wouldn't be suprised if it hit 3.25. Either way I need premium but I think it will only be 14 cents over regular.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:39 PM

Heck it just hit the pump earlier today at $2.89.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:42 PM

haha remember back when it got over 4 a gallon? shoot i feel ya intimidator all i can use is premium and the cheap premium here is 3.09 a gallon. thank god when my cars fixed it'll get alot of mpg but right now i hafta drive something else and it gets 12mpg..........highway

Old 04-12-2007, 02:51 AM

I wish I paid what you all are paying for gas. Cheap stuff around here is $3.22 or around there. I feel for wizz, but the rest of you have it pretty good.

Steve

PS
The fuel price protection card I got with the MC last summer is going to be really paying off if the state average keeps going up, I get more money on my card! Yay!

Old 04-12-2007, 03:37 AM

The price at my local gas station is at $2.77 right now, I can see it going to at least $3.10 before summer is out. I am guessing it will peak out around memorial day weekend.

Mike.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:59 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[:@]Gas prices likely to be high this summer [:@]
Chemical switch, shortages may mean price volatility — experts
[align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link for more infor & Vid [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12133781/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:@]Mod Wiz Kidd, I feel your pain @ the pump...I couldn't afford to drive in Canada [:@][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What's the price of Hay ? [/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/D0917B5C747B46A0B80DB2B1A33D9772.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 04-12-2007, 12:04 PM

well i filled my tr uck up yesterday at 3.19 gal. drove to work, home, and now im back at work ( i only work like 15 miles away) and im on 1/4 tank.... man this is killin me haha

where can i get one of those gas cards at?

Old 04-12-2007, 02:39 PM

Time to get a Motorcyle
been wanting one for years again,
So I guess its time to start thinking hard about it again.....

$2.99 is my guess

Heck if I did not work at night, I would ride my 15 speed bike to work.....

Quick Reply: $ + $ Gas Prices $ + $