New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Default pics

had a neighbor call me up yesterday.he was on google earth.just looking around our neighbor hood.and low and be hold they have a picture of me in my 02 montecarlo ss.i was shocked.so went on google earth.shows everything.even my neighbor painting her fence.
so i uploaded the pic here.
what do you think abot google earth.do you think that is a invasion of privacy?never thought about it . dominic
ps the pic is in the photo gallery.dont know why it did not show up here

Last edited by dominic; 05-07-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lookin' good :P

Old 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

I personally think Google Earth is awesome!

Old 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM

try to keep it clean.the winter up north are terriable.i will take some of my own pics and post them i keep the monte pretty stock.want to get some new rims and put a different spoiler on it.i have the surf board on it now.
dominic

Old 05-07-2009, 12:35 PM

Hi Dominic/Members
Yes, Big Brother is Watching,
Even more since 911 I am amazed at all the spy camera's that are in Outer `Space. Plus a lot of junk that don't work anymore sent into `Space : ( 2Days Tech World is EveryWhere in our life.
There are watching YOU NOW....LOL

ORWELL’S 2009 – BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
by James Quinn
January 16, 2009
war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength

“All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” George Orwell
George Orwell wrote his legendary novel 1984 just after World War II. It is renowned for its portrayal of government’s encroachment on the rights of the individual. It was Orwell’s warning against totalitarianism, specifically Stalin’s Soviet Union. Pervasive thought control and surveillance of citizens is prominent throughout the novel. After living through the last eight years under the Bush administration and observing the marketing effort of the coming stimulus plan by the Obama team, the U.S. has moved closer than ever to Orwell’s nightmare world. In the novel, The Party maintained control of Oceania by manipulating facts, history, and citizens to retain power and dominate the masses. In the United States of today we theoretically have two major parties, Democrats and Republicans. In reality, we have one Party made up of the wealthy elite ruling class backed by enormous corporate interests and protected by the military industrial complex. There are no major differences between Republicans and Democrats, just minor meaningless variations. They are both under the control of the fascist corporate oligopoly that runs this country. Representative Ron Paul explains how The Party is able to maintain control in today’s world:
http://www.financialsense.com/editor...2009/0116.html

Click above 2 read more
"Knowledge is Power"

Old 05-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i like google earth. my mac doesn't like it. i usually use mapquest for directions from home. (i have a gps in the car.) but google is cool for the street view pics. i don't think it's an invasion of privacy, it's not like they can see in your windows or anything. and it's not like the images are constantly updated daily or anything. (or are they? i don't use it often enough to know.)

Old 05-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by ChevySSGirl
it's not like they can see in your windows or anything. and it's not like the images are constantly updated daily or anything. (or are they? i don't use it often enough to know.)

Yes `Jamie,
We R all Look'in in2 your Windows
We all just want 2 know what U R doing...lol...,
all the time...Yes, Big Brother is Watching & so
R `all the Members of the MCF What ? ?
lol ~ lol

Oh, U look Great 2-day
lol
and your Monte really needs washed : )lol

Old 05-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i washed him yesterday...and it rained last night. so. argh. and it looks like more rain on the way later today, the sky is getting dark.

if you were to look in my windows most times, you'd see my lazy butt sitting on the couch in front of my laptop with the tv on. so not much going on there.

but please...stay off the google earth when i'm with rhody. for obvious reasons.